- 372 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Melbourne
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
okay i am putting up this review after a lot of usage with these so called"garbage bin miracles". 1.packaging-simple,nothing wonderous here,and custom accesories 2.cable-seriously a let down but...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1599post #23971 of 343051/28/13 at 4:39pmIt's a PP-1, and your cart is an MM,
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23972 of 343051/28/13 at 4:52pmQuote:
I recently picked up a Rolls - works great, and very affordable. (I have the same cart, matter of fact)post #23973 of 343051/28/13 at 6:00pmpost #23974 of 343051/29/13 at 4:16amQuote:
Ever look into a vintage receiver? I use a Marantz 2265B with tape loop out to WA22.post #23975 of 343051/29/13 at 7:07am
I have a couple. But i've never had great success using the tape loop with another amp on them. Its like it congests the sound or something. hard to put my finger on. Thats always been with tape loop from aux or tape in. Have never tried the phono from tape looppost #23976 of 343051/29/13 at 5:01pmpost #23977 of 343051/29/13 at 5:07pmQuote:
Whoops... sorry... meant to quote.post #23978 of 343051/29/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
If your receiver has an independent Preamp section and independent Amp section, you should hear better sound using them instead of Tape Loop In/Out to your Woo.post #23979 of 343051/30/13 at 4:10pm
I tried the tape loop for the phono and i get nothing. It works with other sources but not for phono. not sure how that works or doesn't i guess.
The marantz sounds good with teh LCD2. Just not a good as the 6SE. I'll just save for a phono stage. I'll check out those mentioned. The cambridge azur ones caught my eye as wellpost #23980 of 343051/30/13 at 7:59pm
Woo guys: has anyone here spent any time comparing the WA3 to the Bottlehead Crack in particular with the HD-650's? I'm going back and forth on the two and wanted to hear some opinions on the sound of the two compared to one another.post #23981 of 343051/30/13 at 8:24pm
Who has purchased the WA7 (Fireflies) and any impressions on it if you have? Also who is in possession of other new products like the WDS-1 and the WTP-1? I'd like to hear about the new Woosies.post #23982 of 343051/30/13 at 8:45pmpost #23983 of 343051/30/13 at 8:50pmpost #23984 of 343051/31/13 at 6:45ampost #23985 of 343051/31/13 at 7:44amQuote:
And to think that they were selling for $8 a piece about a year ago.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 second ago
- › Shanling M3 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Is it better to upgrade directly to the STAX SR-009 or get the... 3 minutes ago
- › Android-fi! 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › cable upgrade for ath-m50x headphones 5 minutes ago
- › <150€ Headphones - AKG k550 or not to be? :O 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3