- 372 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Melbourne
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1599post #23971 of 341281/28/13 at 4:39pmIt's a PP-1, and your cart is an MM,
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23972 of 341281/28/13 at 4:52pmQuote:
I recently picked up a Rolls - works great, and very affordable. (I have the same cart, matter of fact)post #23973 of 341281/28/13 at 6:00pmpost #23974 of 341281/29/13 at 4:16amQuote:
Ever look into a vintage receiver? I use a Marantz 2265B with tape loop out to WA22.post #23975 of 341281/29/13 at 7:07am
I have a couple. But i've never had great success using the tape loop with another amp on them. Its like it congests the sound or something. hard to put my finger on. Thats always been with tape loop from aux or tape in. Have never tried the phono from tape looppost #23976 of 341281/29/13 at 5:01pmpost #23977 of 341281/29/13 at 5:07pmQuote:
Whoops... sorry... meant to quote.post #23978 of 341281/29/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
If your receiver has an independent Preamp section and independent Amp section, you should hear better sound using them instead of Tape Loop In/Out to your Woo.post #23979 of 341281/30/13 at 4:10pm
I tried the tape loop for the phono and i get nothing. It works with other sources but not for phono. not sure how that works or doesn't i guess.
The marantz sounds good with teh LCD2. Just not a good as the 6SE. I'll just save for a phono stage. I'll check out those mentioned. The cambridge azur ones caught my eye as wellpost #23980 of 341281/30/13 at 7:59pm
Woo guys: has anyone here spent any time comparing the WA3 to the Bottlehead Crack in particular with the HD-650's? I'm going back and forth on the two and wanted to hear some opinions on the sound of the two compared to one another.post #23981 of 341281/30/13 at 8:24pm
Who has purchased the WA7 (Fireflies) and any impressions on it if you have? Also who is in possession of other new products like the WDS-1 and the WTP-1? I'd like to hear about the new Woosies.post #23982 of 341281/30/13 at 8:45pmpost #23983 of 341281/30/13 at 8:50pmpost #23984 of 341281/31/13 at 6:45ampost #23985 of 341281/31/13 at 7:44amQuote:
And to think that they were selling for $8 a piece about a year ago.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 17 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › Ottawa Region 2015 Head-fi Meet - Respond here 2 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 3 minutes ago
- › Ortofon e-Q7 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 8 minutes ago
- › Cable Burn In with regard to Audio Directionality. 10 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)