- 390 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: Melbourne
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1599post #23971 of 380701/28/13 at 4:39pmIt's a PP-1, and your cart is an MM,
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23972 of 380701/28/13 at 4:52pmQuote:
I recently picked up a Rolls - works great, and very affordable. (I have the same cart, matter of fact)post #23973 of 380701/28/13 at 6:00pmpost #23974 of 380701/29/13 at 4:16amQuote:
Ever look into a vintage receiver? I use a Marantz 2265B with tape loop out to WA22.post #23975 of 380701/29/13 at 7:07am
I have a couple. But i've never had great success using the tape loop with another amp on them. Its like it congests the sound or something. hard to put my finger on. Thats always been with tape loop from aux or tape in. Have never tried the phono from tape looppost #23976 of 380701/29/13 at 5:01pmpost #23977 of 380701/29/13 at 5:07pmQuote:
Whoops... sorry... meant to quote.post #23978 of 380701/29/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
If your receiver has an independent Preamp section and independent Amp section, you should hear better sound using them instead of Tape Loop In/Out to your Woo.post #23979 of 380701/30/13 at 4:10pm
I tried the tape loop for the phono and i get nothing. It works with other sources but not for phono. not sure how that works or doesn't i guess.
The marantz sounds good with teh LCD2. Just not a good as the 6SE. I'll just save for a phono stage. I'll check out those mentioned. The cambridge azur ones caught my eye as wellpost #23980 of 380701/30/13 at 7:59pm
Woo guys: has anyone here spent any time comparing the WA3 to the Bottlehead Crack in particular with the HD-650's? I'm going back and forth on the two and wanted to hear some opinions on the sound of the two compared to one another.post #23981 of 380701/30/13 at 8:24pm
Who has purchased the WA7 (Fireflies) and any impressions on it if you have? Also who is in possession of other new products like the WDS-1 and the WTP-1? I'd like to hear about the new Woosies.post #23982 of 380701/30/13 at 8:45pmpost #23983 of 380701/30/13 at 8:50pmpost #23984 of 380701/31/13 at 6:45ampost #23985 of 380701/31/13 at 7:44amQuote:
And to think that they were selling for $8 a piece about a year ago.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Best high end Earphones with inline mic - 2016 Discussion 17 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 25 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 45 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Comparison of 5 High End Digital Music Servers - Aurender... 2 minutes ago
- › Best sub-30$ CHINESE brands EARPHONES thread- Hidden Gems, Personal... 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 8 minutes ago
- › simple balance control for foobar 9 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 10 minutes ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread 10 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 12 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...