Nice pair of Rectifiers! Congrats....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K 701 Whitetagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio WA6/WA3 or Burson HA-160 for HD650??? Last post on 5/11/14 at 8:36am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: Today
Hi guys, this is my first post and my first review, please consider too that I am not a native speaker, neither an audiophile. Right now I own a useless Fiio X3, its battery died and I have...
I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s...
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1597post #23941 of 316701/25/13 at 8:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23942 of 316701/25/13 at 9:16pmpost #23943 of 316701/25/13 at 9:25pm
You'd never see a fine collection like that @ the corner Stick-'em-up! You should pick one and flow...
My own circle is limited to French bubbly, Sparkling wines/Flat wines from around the Globe.
Edited by Silent One - 1/25/13 at 9:27pmpost #23944 of 316701/25/13 at 9:29pmQuote:
And what a fine limitation you place yourself under, I'd say! Quality is what counts...post #23945 of 316701/25/13 at 9:55pmThat is an impressive selection of rhymes-with-orangey. Alas, I'm not well versed in any but their most pedestrian ones.
I marked the 25th with this:post #23946 of 316701/25/13 at 9:59pmQuote:
Neither am I. I am merely following Ultrainferno's good advice... vice. ;-) I mean, recommendation. Be it for the mind, body, or soul; or ears and gut. He's the best.post #23947 of 316701/26/13 at 3:03amQuote:
You're making me blush!
If you're in the mood for a Rusty Nail, try poring it over ice with the normal 12 yo green bottle Glenfiddich. Perfection. (hold the lime)post #23948 of 316701/26/13 at 5:36amQuote:
I'd recommend buying the something from Glengoyne, particularly the 21 y/o if you can find it. The 96 in your picture is another good choice and wont be available much longer. Glengoyne is a phenomenal producer, but has just recently been "discovered" by the masses and prices are going up, in some cases dramatically.
I've got about 200 bottles of scotch in the collection and Glengoyne has been my goto House for the last few years.
Edited by bfreedma - 1/26/13 at 5:55ampost #23949 of 316701/26/13 at 6:14ampost #23950 of 316701/26/13 at 6:23am
I like the Yamazaki line a lot, particularly the 18
Hikaru is also worth trying and not too hard to find. It's a blended scotch. Yoichi is another really good single malt producer if you luck into it somewhere.post #23951 of 316701/26/13 at 6:52amQuote:
YES! Those are excellent. I've bought the 10 many times. I have a bottle of the 18 sitting here waiting to be opened ... but I'm in rationing mode since I can't buy it where I am, as far as I know. The 10 is lovely though.post #23952 of 316701/26/13 at 6:58amQuote:
Drinking Rusty Nails make me blush.
I was at The Whiskey Shop and tried to email you that photo but it choked my iPhone.
So I left the store and had to go stand in front of a pizza shop 3 blocks away to finish the upload.
By then I just wanted to go home. So I did and promptly turned on my amp.
WA22 with stock Russian 5Z4 rectifier ...post #23953 of 316701/26/13 at 7:38am
Glenmorangie Nectar D'or
or just regular Glenmorangie.
The other glenmorngies aren't worth the extra price in my opinion.
or if you want smoke and peat try Laphroaig or Lagavulan.
And i agree with the Glenfiddich 12. So good for the pricepost #23954 of 316701/26/13 at 7:48amQuote:
X2 on regular Glenmorangie.post #23955 of 316701/26/13 at 7:50amQuote:
If you think the 10/12 is good, wait til you open that 18. IMHO, it's one of the best 18 out there.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 34 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 47 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 55 seconds ago
- › Mono Recordings 57 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Balance issue with Fidelio X2 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones - WORN!!! - new thread - no nudity 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by Arturoo123
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)