Nice pair of Rectifiers! Congrats....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1597post #23941 of 384401/25/13 at 8:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23942 of 384401/25/13 at 9:16pmpost #23943 of 384401/25/13 at 9:25pm
You'd never see a fine collection like that @ the corner Stick-'em-up! You should pick one and flow...
My own circle is limited to French bubbly, Sparkling wines/Flat wines from around the Globe.
Edited by Silent One - 1/25/13 at 9:27pmpost #23944 of 384401/25/13 at 9:29pmQuote:
And what a fine limitation you place yourself under, I'd say! Quality is what counts...post #23945 of 384401/25/13 at 9:55pmThat is an impressive selection of rhymes-with-orangey. Alas, I'm not well versed in any but their most pedestrian ones.
I marked the 25th with this:post #23946 of 384401/25/13 at 9:59pmQuote:
Neither am I. I am merely following Ultrainferno's good advice... vice. ;-) I mean, recommendation. Be it for the mind, body, or soul; or ears and gut. He's the best.post #23947 of 384401/26/13 at 3:03amQuote:
You're making me blush!
If you're in the mood for a Rusty Nail, try poring it over ice with the normal 12 yo green bottle Glenfiddich. Perfection. (hold the lime)post #23948 of 384401/26/13 at 5:36amQuote:
I'd recommend buying the something from Glengoyne, particularly the 21 y/o if you can find it. The 96 in your picture is another good choice and wont be available much longer. Glengoyne is a phenomenal producer, but has just recently been "discovered" by the masses and prices are going up, in some cases dramatically.
I've got about 200 bottles of scotch in the collection and Glengoyne has been my goto House for the last few years.
Edited by bfreedma - 1/26/13 at 5:55ampost #23949 of 384401/26/13 at 6:14ampost #23950 of 384401/26/13 at 6:23am
I like the Yamazaki line a lot, particularly the 18
Hikaru is also worth trying and not too hard to find. It's a blended scotch. Yoichi is another really good single malt producer if you luck into it somewhere.post #23951 of 384401/26/13 at 6:52amQuote:
YES! Those are excellent. I've bought the 10 many times. I have a bottle of the 18 sitting here waiting to be opened ... but I'm in rationing mode since I can't buy it where I am, as far as I know. The 10 is lovely though.post #23952 of 384401/26/13 at 6:58amQuote:
Drinking Rusty Nails make me blush.
I was at The Whiskey Shop and tried to email you that photo but it choked my iPhone.
So I left the store and had to go stand in front of a pizza shop 3 blocks away to finish the upload.
By then I just wanted to go home. So I did and promptly turned on my amp.
WA22 with stock Russian 5Z4 rectifier ...post #23953 of 384401/26/13 at 7:38am
Glenmorangie Nectar D'or
or just regular Glenmorangie.
The other glenmorngies aren't worth the extra price in my opinion.
or if you want smoke and peat try Laphroaig or Lagavulan.
And i agree with the Glenfiddich 12. So good for the pricepost #23954 of 384401/26/13 at 7:48amQuote:
X2 on regular Glenmorangie.post #23955 of 384401/26/13 at 7:50amQuote:
If you think the 10/12 is good, wait til you open that 18. IMHO, it's one of the best 18 out there.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Fiio E18 29 seconds ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 33 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Crow Audio Signature Edition Review 4 minutes ago
- › Desktop DAC/AMP (or DAC and AMP separately) under 400$ 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics VE Zen 2.0 impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 9 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...