Nice pair of Rectifiers! Congrats....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 1/20/13 at 2:22am in High-end Audio Forum
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube Amp Reccomendations for HE-500s and DT-880s Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1597
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
You'd never see a fine collection like that @ the corner Stick-'em-up! You should pick one and flow...
My own circle is limited to French bubbly, Sparkling wines/Flat wines from around the Globe.
Edited by Silent One - 1/25/13 at 9:27pm
And what a fine limitation you place yourself under, I'd say! Quality is what counts...
I marked the 25th with this:
Neither am I. I am merely following Ultrainferno's good advice... vice. ;-) I mean, recommendation. Be it for the mind, body, or soul; or ears and gut. He's the best.
You're making me blush!
If you're in the mood for a Rusty Nail, try poring it over ice with the normal 12 yo green bottle Glenfiddich. Perfection. (hold the lime)
I'd recommend buying the something from Glengoyne, particularly the 21 y/o if you can find it. The 96 in your picture is another good choice and wont be available much longer. Glengoyne is a phenomenal producer, but has just recently been "discovered" by the masses and prices are going up, in some cases dramatically.
I've got about 200 bottles of scotch in the collection and Glengoyne has been my goto House for the last few years.
Edited by bfreedma - 1/26/13 at 5:55am
I like the Yamazaki line a lot, particularly the 18
Hikaru is also worth trying and not too hard to find. It's a blended scotch. Yoichi is another really good single malt producer if you luck into it somewhere.
YES! Those are excellent. I've bought the 10 many times. I have a bottle of the 18 sitting here waiting to be opened ... but I'm in rationing mode since I can't buy it where I am, as far as I know. The 10 is lovely though.
Drinking Rusty Nails make me blush.
I was at The Whiskey Shop and tried to email you that photo but it choked my iPhone.
So I left the store and had to go stand in front of a pizza shop 3 blocks away to finish the upload.
By then I just wanted to go home. So I did and promptly turned on my amp.
WA22 with stock Russian 5Z4 rectifier ...
Glenmorangie Nectar D'or
or just regular Glenmorangie.
The other glenmorngies aren't worth the extra price in my opinion.
or if you want smoke and peat try Laphroaig or Lagavulan.
And i agree with the Glenfiddich 12. So good for the price
X2 on regular Glenmorangie.
If you think the 10/12 is good, wait til you open that 18. IMHO, it's one of the best 18 out there.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Stax thread (New) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 3 minutes ago
- › COWON Z2 - The complete Review (from Izzi going) 3 minutes ago
- › Is there an audible difference between HD and CD quality? 4 minutes ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 4 minutes ago
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi-dentification! 6 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe