Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/10/14
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1573
Gear mentioned in this thread:
One of my sources for the United Electronics USAF-596 just turned up more stock, after being sold out for nearly 8-10 months. Will learn quantity, price and vintage tomorrow.
Thanks, gonna look the little one over some tonight...
wish i had the money right now to join the 596 club
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 12/21/12 at 4:16am
I recently received a new Woo Audio GES and SR-507. I notice a slight low frequency hum that appears to be volume independent and impossible to hear while music is playing. Between tracks it is definitely noticeable. I tried isolating what may be causing this hum by disconnecting the amp from my source, moving it onto a separate table, using a cheater plug and the hum was still present. I would like to see if there is anything else I could possibly try before sending an email to Woo Audio. Would replacing the no-name stock 6S4 power tubes have any effect? Besides this minor issue the amp is perfect and I would dread having to ship it back. I even have quad matched Mullard 12ax7 reissue tubes coming in next week that I can't wait to try out. I am new to tube amps so all of this is a little intimidating and any help would be appreciated.
Ah, but a new year awaits...filled with new opportunities!
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio Research PH6 phono preamp 11 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 15 seconds ago
- › e09k to the astro mixamp? 48 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphone extension cable signal loss 2 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels Audio Emmeline HR-2 Headphone Amp in good condition 3 minutes ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)