Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Not an audiophile, but here are my most notable impressions of these in ears: They're V-Shaped Natural, warm, accurate, true to life are not the words I'd use to describe these headphones....
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1573
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23582 of 3894212/20/12 at 11:36ampost #23583 of 3894212/20/12 at 2:19pmpost #23584 of 3894212/20/12 at 7:31pm
One of my sources for the United Electronics USAF-596 just turned up more stock, after being sold out for nearly 8-10 months. Will learn quantity, price and vintage tomorrow.post #23585 of 3894212/20/12 at 7:32pmQuote:
Thanks, gonna look the little one over some tonight...post #23586 of 3894212/20/12 at 7:33pmQuote:post #23587 of 3894212/20/12 at 8:26pmpost #23588 of 3894212/21/12 at 3:21ampost #23589 of 3894212/21/12 at 3:41amQuote:
wish i had the money right now to join the 596 club
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 12/21/12 at 4:16ampost #23590 of 3894212/21/12 at 4:05ampost #23591 of 3894212/21/12 at 4:38ampost #23592 of 3894212/21/12 at 4:44amQuote:
woo audio website for sophia upgrade.post #23593 of 3894212/21/12 at 7:36ampost #23594 of 3894212/21/12 at 9:14am
I recently received a new Woo Audio GES and SR-507. I notice a slight low frequency hum that appears to be volume independent and impossible to hear while music is playing. Between tracks it is definitely noticeable. I tried isolating what may be causing this hum by disconnecting the amp from my source, moving it onto a separate table, using a cheater plug and the hum was still present. I would like to see if there is anything else I could possibly try before sending an email to Woo Audio. Would replacing the no-name stock 6S4 power tubes have any effect? Besides this minor issue the amp is perfect and I would dread having to ship it back. I even have quad matched Mullard 12ax7 reissue tubes coming in next week that I can't wait to try out. I am new to tube amps so all of this is a little intimidating and any help would be appreciated.post #23595 of 3894212/21/12 at 9:19amQuote:
Ah, but a new year awaits...filled with new opportunities!
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 13 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK100ii - UK seller 14 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 24 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › Chord mojo - UK seller 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Gemtune Urbanfun Hifi Dual-driver In-ear Headphones,Hybrid Balanced... by loomisjohnson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...