Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1573
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23582 of 3942212/20/12 at 11:36ampost #23583 of 3942212/20/12 at 2:19pmpost #23584 of 3942212/20/12 at 7:31pm
One of my sources for the United Electronics USAF-596 just turned up more stock, after being sold out for nearly 8-10 months. Will learn quantity, price and vintage tomorrow.post #23585 of 3942212/20/12 at 7:32pmQuote:
Thanks, gonna look the little one over some tonight...post #23586 of 3942212/20/12 at 7:33pmQuote:post #23587 of 3942212/20/12 at 8:26pmpost #23588 of 3942212/21/12 at 3:21ampost #23589 of 3942212/21/12 at 3:41amQuote:
wish i had the money right now to join the 596 club
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 12/21/12 at 4:16ampost #23590 of 3942212/21/12 at 4:05ampost #23591 of 3942212/21/12 at 4:38ampost #23592 of 3942212/21/12 at 4:44amQuote:
woo audio website for sophia upgrade.post #23593 of 3942212/21/12 at 7:36ampost #23594 of 3942212/21/12 at 9:14am
I recently received a new Woo Audio GES and SR-507. I notice a slight low frequency hum that appears to be volume independent and impossible to hear while music is playing. Between tracks it is definitely noticeable. I tried isolating what may be causing this hum by disconnecting the amp from my source, moving it onto a separate table, using a cheater plug and the hum was still present. I would like to see if there is anything else I could possibly try before sending an email to Woo Audio. Would replacing the no-name stock 6S4 power tubes have any effect? Besides this minor issue the amp is perfect and I would dread having to ship it back. I even have quad matched Mullard 12ax7 reissue tubes coming in next week that I can't wait to try out. I am new to tube amps so all of this is a little intimidating and any help would be appreciated.post #23595 of 3942212/21/12 at 9:19amQuote:
Ah, but a new year awaits...filled with new opportunities!
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Grado Fan Club! 52 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser GSX 1000 / 1200 Impressions 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Prime - Black 2 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear