Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
(Player: Cowon Plenue D ; Earphone: JH5) Before I start, I must say that this was not the beginning of my experience with the brand cables. I own the Ares cable also (first model) and make...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Firstly I want to thank a local NZ Head-Fier (AudioDHD) for allowing me to spend some time...
Not a whole lot to add that others have mentioned. I would have liked a traveling case included instead of a pouch, but I will let that slide for a couple of reasons. First is that the box that...
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1573
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23582 of 3821812/20/12 at 11:36ampost #23583 of 3821812/20/12 at 2:19pmpost #23584 of 3821812/20/12 at 7:31pm
One of my sources for the United Electronics USAF-596 just turned up more stock, after being sold out for nearly 8-10 months. Will learn quantity, price and vintage tomorrow.post #23585 of 3821812/20/12 at 7:32pmQuote:
Thanks, gonna look the little one over some tonight...post #23586 of 3821812/20/12 at 7:33pmQuote:post #23587 of 3821812/20/12 at 8:26pmpost #23588 of 3821812/21/12 at 3:21ampost #23589 of 3821812/21/12 at 3:41amQuote:
wish i had the money right now to join the 596 club
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 12/21/12 at 4:16ampost #23590 of 3821812/21/12 at 4:05ampost #23591 of 3821812/21/12 at 4:38ampost #23592 of 3821812/21/12 at 4:44amQuote:
woo audio website for sophia upgrade.post #23593 of 3821812/21/12 at 7:36ampost #23594 of 3821812/21/12 at 9:14am
I recently received a new Woo Audio GES and SR-507. I notice a slight low frequency hum that appears to be volume independent and impossible to hear while music is playing. Between tracks it is definitely noticeable. I tried isolating what may be causing this hum by disconnecting the amp from my source, moving it onto a separate table, using a cheater plug and the hum was still present. I would like to see if there is anything else I could possibly try before sending an email to Woo Audio. Would replacing the no-name stock 6S4 power tubes have any effect? Besides this minor issue the amp is perfect and I would dread having to ship it back. I even have quad matched Mullard 12ax7 reissue tubes coming in next week that I can't wait to try out. I am new to tube amps so all of this is a little intimidating and any help would be appreciated.post #23595 of 3821812/21/12 at 9:19amQuote:
Ah, but a new year awaits...filled with new opportunities!
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition S - NEW Closed Portable 5 minutes ago
- › Destiny 5 minutes ago
- › New Dignis XSette X7 leather case 5 minutes ago
- › WASAPI / ASIO4ALL / KS in general causes lag 6 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 8 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...