wow.... tube stock for 7generation
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 is superior...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1569
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What kind of window do you have in mind, Jan-Fev-Mar-Avr-Mai?
i dont think its available yet.
also i find it weird that no1 ever mentions the newer woo audio stuff. in particular, their WA234 super high end amp, their CD + DAC combo, or now, the WA7
I blame the WA7's awful looks ;)
Allowing members to start out the New Year with a bang! I better start filling up my tea tins with more dollars, not dimes.
ikr it looks hideous
their wa234 looks pretty bad too, but the DAC and CD player look good, yet i haven't seen a review or thread or mention of them anywhere on head-fi.
And do make a list if you happen to find members interested in 2399 tubes. 30 is a lot...
30 is a lot. But as tube affectionados, are we not...a driven lot? Timing will be key. Many will be in recovery this winter from year-end $pending. Spring, however, will bring renewal. Inside this listening room, anyway...
Anxiety rising. My WA2 has been in the UPS system since the 11th and the online tracking says it's still sitting
in the LA UPS store. I contacted UPS and customer service said it should have already arrived and an inquiry
needed to be launched by the seller. That doesn't help my confidence because it was likely sent "ground" so
it shouldn't be here yet...there should just be updates. (so why did they say their records showed it had missed
it's delivery date?)
Have asked the seller to inquire on his end. Hope it's nothing because this could get expensive fast for one of us.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › 7/26/14 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 42 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by tomscy2000
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)