wow.... tube stock for 7generation
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1569
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23522 of 3807012/13/12 at 12:50ampost #23523 of 3807012/13/12 at 12:59amQuote:
What kind of window do you have in mind, Jan-Fev-Mar-Avr-Mai?post #23524 of 3807012/13/12 at 1:00ampost #23525 of 3807012/13/12 at 1:25am
i dont think its available yet.
also i find it weird that no1 ever mentions the newer woo audio stuff. in particular, their WA234 super high end amp, their CD + DAC combo, or now, the WA7post #23526 of 3807012/13/12 at 1:29amQuote:
2399 in January! But we'll be needing 30 (tubes) this time. Auch!post #23527 of 3807012/13/12 at 1:41amQuote:
I blame the WA7's awful looks ;)post #23528 of 3807012/13/12 at 1:43amQuote:
Allowing members to start out the New Year with a bang! I better start filling up my tea tins with more dollars, not dimes.post #23529 of 3807012/13/12 at 1:57am
ikr it looks hideous
their wa234 looks pretty bad too, but the DAC and CD player look good, yet i haven't seen a review or thread or mention of them anywhere on head-fi.post #23530 of 3807012/13/12 at 2:42amQuote:
And do make a list if you happen to find members interested in 2399 tubes. 30 is a lot...post #23531 of 3807012/13/12 at 8:01amQuote:
30 is a lot. But as tube affectionados, are we not...a driven lot? Timing will be key. Many will be in recovery this winter from year-end $pending. Spring, however, will bring renewal. Inside this listening room, anyway...post #23532 of 3807012/13/12 at 8:07ampost #23533 of 3807012/13/12 at 8:09ampost #23534 of 3807012/13/12 at 3:57pmQuote:
+1post #23535 of 3807012/13/12 at 8:19pm
Anxiety rising. My WA2 has been in the UPS system since the 11th and the online tracking says it's still sitting
in the LA UPS store. I contacted UPS and customer service said it should have already arrived and an inquiry
needed to be launched by the seller. That doesn't help my confidence because it was likely sent "ground" so
it shouldn't be here yet...there should just be updates. (so why did they say their records showed it had missed
it's delivery date?)
Have asked the seller to inquire on his end. Hope it's nothing because this could get expensive fast for one of us.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 19 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Rosie Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Should i upgrade my Xonar DG? 2 minutes ago
- › First message from new member: clairfy terms used in headphone reviews 2 minutes ago
- › best audio ripper to rip cd to 320 mp3? 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 5 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...