wow.... tube stock for 7generation
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
There is just so much craptastic dreck in the
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1569
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23522 of 3771712/13/12 at 12:50ampost #23523 of 3771712/13/12 at 12:59amQuote:
What kind of window do you have in mind, Jan-Fev-Mar-Avr-Mai?post #23524 of 3771712/13/12 at 1:00ampost #23525 of 3771712/13/12 at 1:25am
i dont think its available yet.
also i find it weird that no1 ever mentions the newer woo audio stuff. in particular, their WA234 super high end amp, their CD + DAC combo, or now, the WA7post #23526 of 3771712/13/12 at 1:29amQuote:
2399 in January! But we'll be needing 30 (tubes) this time. Auch!post #23527 of 3771712/13/12 at 1:41amQuote:
I blame the WA7's awful looks ;)post #23528 of 3771712/13/12 at 1:43amQuote:
Allowing members to start out the New Year with a bang! I better start filling up my tea tins with more dollars, not dimes.post #23529 of 3771712/13/12 at 1:57am
ikr it looks hideous
their wa234 looks pretty bad too, but the DAC and CD player look good, yet i haven't seen a review or thread or mention of them anywhere on head-fi.post #23530 of 3771712/13/12 at 2:42amQuote:
And do make a list if you happen to find members interested in 2399 tubes. 30 is a lot...post #23531 of 3771712/13/12 at 8:01amQuote:
30 is a lot. But as tube affectionados, are we not...a driven lot? Timing will be key. Many will be in recovery this winter from year-end $pending. Spring, however, will bring renewal. Inside this listening room, anyway...post #23532 of 3771712/13/12 at 8:07ampost #23533 of 3771712/13/12 at 8:09ampost #23534 of 3771712/13/12 at 3:57pmQuote:
+1post #23535 of 3771712/13/12 at 8:19pm
Anxiety rising. My WA2 has been in the UPS system since the 11th and the online tracking says it's still sitting
in the LA UPS store. I contacted UPS and customer service said it should have already arrived and an inquiry
needed to be launched by the seller. That doesn't help my confidence because it was likely sent "ground" so
it shouldn't be here yet...there should just be updates. (so why did they say their records showed it had missed
it's delivery date?)
Have asked the seller to inquire on his end. Hope it's nothing because this could get expensive fast for one of us.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Recommendation for $500 Closed Back Headphones. 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU 4 Driver, 5 Driver new Hybrid earphone presentation on 2015... 3 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 8 minutes ago
- › Luxury and Precision - Crowdfunding Promotion on the L3 Digital... 10 minutes ago
- › AKG N20 iem 10 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W1000x vs. Fostex TH-X00 10 minutes ago
- › MINI AUDIO MA01 - SPEC & PHOTOS (DX100 Successor!!) 11 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 11 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 13 minutes ago
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse