Very nicely done. That's the way to go, take it upon yourself to grow the hobby around you :).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1567post #23491 of 3437912/11/12 at 12:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23492 of 3437912/11/12 at 12:30pm
It makes it that much more fun. On Saturday we had 4 headamps on my house (Decware Taboo, Leben CS-300SX, Cary SLI-80, and WA6SE). We never got around to listening to all of them.post #23493 of 3437912/11/12 at 1:43pmpost #23494 of 3437912/11/12 at 2:06pm
The 596 has arrived. Thanks to Ultrainferno for the sourcing and dminches for the domestic coordination.
These things are like dogs, right? I'm letting the new 596 out of his cage and allowing him to see his older brother, but keeping them separatedpost #23495 of 3437912/11/12 at 2:25pmpost #23496 of 3437912/11/12 at 2:35pmpost #23497 of 3437912/11/12 at 2:37pmQuote:post #23498 of 3437912/11/12 at 3:20pm
I got it! It should be here Friday or probably next monday with holiday shipping
that is going on. Extra rectifiers as well as a variety of 6080's. Yes, of course
I'm already looking for 5998's...but I am pumped! Now the waiting begins.
Hibuck....post #23499 of 3437912/11/12 at 4:47pmpost #23500 of 3437912/11/12 at 6:43pmQuote:
As I noted to David (my boss) earlier today, the connector from woo adaptor fit nicely on top of the 596post #23501 of 3437912/11/12 at 6:46pmpost #23502 of 3437912/11/12 at 7:14pmpost #23503 of 3437912/11/12 at 7:17pmQuote:
David, there's also a Manley Stingray II that was sitting in the car that I did not bring it into your house that day.post #23504 of 3437912/11/12 at 8:41pmpost #23505 of 3437912/11/12 at 8:59pmQuote:
Can you imagine the look on the faces of those who may have worked with this tube in years gone by. Feeling sentimental and pull up a search for a USAF-596 on the net and....
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Unique Melody Miracle (universal shell) for sale 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 7 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 9 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 11 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Edition 11 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Edition 12 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 Sound Problem (Tearing) 13 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3