Very nicely done. That's the way to go, take it upon yourself to grow the hobby around you :).
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 3/8/16 at 10:20pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
These are easily my favorite headphones I own. My review will be assuming you have Shure 1540 pads, but I'll go over some other options as well. Lets get the big negative out of the way now....
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1567post #23491 of 3887012/11/12 at 12:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23492 of 3887012/11/12 at 12:30pm
It makes it that much more fun. On Saturday we had 4 headamps on my house (Decware Taboo, Leben CS-300SX, Cary SLI-80, and WA6SE). We never got around to listening to all of them.post #23493 of 3887012/11/12 at 1:43pmpost #23494 of 3887012/11/12 at 2:06pm
The 596 has arrived. Thanks to Ultrainferno for the sourcing and dminches for the domestic coordination.
These things are like dogs, right? I'm letting the new 596 out of his cage and allowing him to see his older brother, but keeping them separatedpost #23495 of 3887012/11/12 at 2:25pmpost #23496 of 3887012/11/12 at 2:35pmpost #23497 of 3887012/11/12 at 2:37pmQuote:post #23498 of 3887012/11/12 at 3:20pm
I got it! It should be here Friday or probably next monday with holiday shipping
that is going on. Extra rectifiers as well as a variety of 6080's. Yes, of course
I'm already looking for 5998's...but I am pumped! Now the waiting begins.
Hibuck....post #23499 of 3887012/11/12 at 4:47pmpost #23500 of 3887012/11/12 at 6:43pmQuote:
As I noted to David (my boss) earlier today, the connector from woo adaptor fit nicely on top of the 596post #23501 of 3887012/11/12 at 6:46pmpost #23502 of 3887012/11/12 at 7:14pmpost #23503 of 3887012/11/12 at 7:17pmQuote:
David, there's also a Manley Stingray II that was sitting in the car that I did not bring it into your house that day.post #23504 of 3887012/11/12 at 8:41pmpost #23505 of 3887012/11/12 at 8:59pmQuote:
Can you imagine the look on the faces of those who may have worked with this tube in years gone by. Feeling sentimental and pull up a search for a USAF-596 on the net and....
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › New Member Introductions thread 51 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 1 minute ago
- › Which headphones do you use for PC gaming? 1 minute ago
- › 2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 3 minutes ago
- › How important are charts? 6 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 6 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...