Very nicely done. That's the way to go, take it upon yourself to grow the hobby around you :).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 1/20/13 at 2:22am in High-end Audio Forum
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube Amp Reccomendations for HE-500s and DT-880s Last post on 4/7/13 at 2:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)
Edited on 12/28/12
This is one of the last things you need to upgrade when your making your portable rig. Vs the fiio L9 this lod cable was a big step up. The first thing that will hit you is the increase in...
Thanks to NoiseHush for the review sample!! Here we have the NoiseHush i7 Noise Cancelling headphones. These headphones have some high points, but fall a bit short in terms of...
Introduction First off, I’d like to thank the folks at Audio-Technica for the sample of the WS77 for review. Yes, I’ve been on something of a roll recently with Audio-Technica...
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1567
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It makes it that much more fun. On Saturday we had 4 headamps on my house (Decware Taboo, Leben CS-300SX, Cary SLI-80, and WA6SE). We never got around to listening to all of them.
The 596 has arrived. Thanks to Ultrainferno for the sourcing and dminches for the domestic coordination.
These things are like dogs, right? I'm letting the new 596 out of his cage and allowing him to see his older brother, but keeping them separated
I got it! It should be here Friday or probably next monday with holiday shipping
that is going on. Extra rectifiers as well as a variety of 6080's. Yes, of course
I'm already looking for 5998's...but I am pumped! Now the waiting begins.
As I noted to David (my boss) earlier today, the connector from woo adaptor fit nicely on top of the 596
David, there's also a Manley Stingray II that was sitting in the car that I did not bring it into your house that day.
Can you imagine the look on the faces of those who may have worked with this tube in years gone by. Feeling sentimental and pull up a search for a USAF-596 on the net and....
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Good across the frequency range, Live Sounding, Full ”“Exciting, bold sound with great bass, engaging mids, and mostly smooth highs, ”
- Pros:“Powerful and affordable”“Powerful, clean output with slight warmth, small footprint, value for money, drives most headphones, nice connectability with E7”
- › Spiral Ear Se 3Way Vs Heir Audio , Unique Melody Miracle, Tralucent... 5 seconds ago
- › Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Heartbroken: lost Cowon J3, need new MP3 player 3 minutes ago
- › 3EIGHTY5 EP-5200 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Most underrated/ Forgotten IEMs.....(only IEM please) 4 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi-dentification! 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro appreciation thread 5 minutes ago
- › On the other hand... Caveats of Portable Audio. 5 minutes ago
- › ALO audio 22awg OCC Cryo Dock by David Chavez
- › NoiseHush i7 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones - Black - Retail by pro1137
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by TheGame21x
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe