Pudu...You are going to blow Silent Ones HiFi budget with travel expenses...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 7/17/14 at 1:10am in High-end Audio Forum
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/10/14
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1555
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Besides he seems pretty content with his current rig.
What is that?
But what about the DAC for the Woo 2?
Any recommendations? I have a beyer T1 and in 3 or 4 weeks also a Woo 2.
And my Fiancee wants a wishlist for christmas, a nice DAC would be delicious :-)
That looks like a great late nite pregame pre-session meal! And despite appearances, I'm not content with my rig in the traditional sense. Rather, I know how to live in the moment. But, always striving to improve it.
I wouldn't consider it normal. But, if the hum is only heard when the music is paused and the volume turned up past normal, I wouldn't worry too much about it. How long did you own the amp before you noticed?
I owned my WooAudio WA 6 Special Edition for about a year - the amp was dead silent with music stopped and volume turned all the way up - rearranged the audio rack one evening and discovered said slight humming noise. Then frantically put every single piece back in its original place. Was not successful.
Ground loops and other gobblings can enter your system at any given time.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 58 seconds ago
- › Trying to find the perfect over-ear headphones to invest in 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › How to add DAC to my setup? 5 minutes ago
- › Mini Balanced to 2.5mm (AK120II to headphone amp) 7 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 8 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 10 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)