Pudu...You are going to blow Silent Ones HiFi budget with travel expenses...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/30/15
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1555post #23311 of 3412811/21/12 at 6:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23312 of 3412811/21/12 at 7:11amBut he'll save so much money once here! My tasty plate of golgappa cost me a mere 40 rupees this afternoon.
Besides he seems pretty content with his current rig.post #23313 of 3412811/21/12 at 7:13amQuote:
What is that?post #23314 of 3412811/21/12 at 7:21amThey are crispy little shells stuffed with a potato-chickpea mixture and then either dunked in very spicy water or drowned in 3 or 4 different sauces ( variously spicy and creamy). You pop the whole thing in your mouth and bite down. The water / sauces explode in your mouth in a burst of flavours. Delish!post #23315 of 3412811/21/12 at 7:40ampost #23316 of 3412811/21/12 at 8:05ampost #23317 of 3412811/21/12 at 9:47ampost #23318 of 3412811/21/12 at 10:00amSpicy spicy ice cream ...post #23319 of 3412811/21/12 at 10:36ampost #23320 of 3412811/21/12 at 10:51ampost #23321 of 3412811/21/12 at 12:07pmIndeed, gol gappa looks interesting! :-)
But what about the DAC for the Woo 2?
Any recommendations? I have a beyer T1 and in 3 or 4 weeks also a Woo 2.
And my Fiancee wants a wishlist for christmas, a nice DAC would be delicious :-)post #23322 of 3412811/21/12 at 12:54pmJust a quick question guys, is it normal to hsve a very dlight humming noise coming out of the wa6se when the music is paused and the volume is stll up? I heard the reason for the slight hum noise is coming from the preout. Can anyone confirm this?post #23323 of 3412811/21/12 at 1:02pmpost #23324 of 3412811/21/12 at 1:09pmQuote:
That looks like a great late nite pregame pre-session meal! And despite appearances, I'm not content with my rig in the traditional sense. Rather, I know how to live in the moment. But, always striving to improve it.post #23325 of 3412811/21/12 at 1:18pmQuote:
I wouldn't consider it normal. But, if the hum is only heard when the music is paused and the volume turned up past normal, I wouldn't worry too much about it. How long did you own the amp before you noticed?
I owned my WooAudio WA 6 Special Edition for about a year - the amp was dead silent with music stopped and volume turned all the way up - rearranged the audio rack one evening and discovered said slight humming noise. Then frantically put every single piece back in its original place. Was not successful.
Ground loops and other gobblings can enter your system at any given time.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 second ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 18 seconds ago
- › How to Compare Headphones - Factoring out loudness 54 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 54 seconds ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 1 minute ago
- › Crackling noise in my AKG K702's 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)