Pudu...You are going to blow Silent Ones HiFi budget with travel expenses...
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productBeyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohmstagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- productSchiit Valhallatagged by Themorganlett85, 5/10/14
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/14
- brandWooAudiotagged by System, 6/14/10
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 12/4/11
- productWoo Audio WA22tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA3tagged by System, 3/29/12
- productWoo Audio WA5tagged by System, 4/2/11More
- productWoo Audio WA5 LEtagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA6tagged by System, 4/2/11
- productWoo Audio WA 6 SEtagged by System, 8/27/10
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by AudioMan612, 5/26/15
- productWoo Audio WEE electrostatic energizertagged by System, 3/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD650 & Schiit Valhalla Setup? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need an advice for setting up a closed, comfort, light weight full-size headphone set Last post on 5/24/11 at 6:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- SE (single-ended) Tube Amplifers Last post on 10/25/11 at 10:09pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I'm Woo-sey deciding which Woo to get................... Last post on 10/1/10 at 6:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 4/13/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
My reviews are usually long winded and detailed, but in this review im keeping things short as this is not a high-end product by any means. I have had the Sansa Clip since June of last year, and...
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite - Page 1555post #23311 of 3359711/21/12 at 6:34am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #23312 of 3359711/21/12 at 7:11amBut he'll save so much money once here! My tasty plate of golgappa cost me a mere 40 rupees this afternoon.
Besides he seems pretty content with his current rig.post #23313 of 3359711/21/12 at 7:13amQuote:
What is that?post #23314 of 3359711/21/12 at 7:21amThey are crispy little shells stuffed with a potato-chickpea mixture and then either dunked in very spicy water or drowned in 3 or 4 different sauces ( variously spicy and creamy). You pop the whole thing in your mouth and bite down. The water / sauces explode in your mouth in a burst of flavours. Delish!post #23315 of 3359711/21/12 at 7:40ampost #23316 of 3359711/21/12 at 8:05ampost #23317 of 3359711/21/12 at 9:47ampost #23318 of 3359711/21/12 at 10:00amSpicy spicy ice cream ...post #23319 of 3359711/21/12 at 10:36ampost #23320 of 3359711/21/12 at 10:51ampost #23321 of 3359711/21/12 at 12:07pmIndeed, gol gappa looks interesting! :-)
But what about the DAC for the Woo 2?
Any recommendations? I have a beyer T1 and in 3 or 4 weeks also a Woo 2.
And my Fiancee wants a wishlist for christmas, a nice DAC would be delicious :-)post #23322 of 3359711/21/12 at 12:54pmJust a quick question guys, is it normal to hsve a very dlight humming noise coming out of the wa6se when the music is paused and the volume is stll up? I heard the reason for the slight hum noise is coming from the preout. Can anyone confirm this?post #23323 of 3359711/21/12 at 1:02pmpost #23324 of 3359711/21/12 at 1:09pmQuote:
That looks like a great late nite pregame pre-session meal! And despite appearances, I'm not content with my rig in the traditional sense. Rather, I know how to live in the moment. But, always striving to improve it.post #23325 of 3359711/21/12 at 1:18pmQuote:
I wouldn't consider it normal. But, if the hum is only heard when the music is paused and the volume turned up past normal, I wouldn't worry too much about it. How long did you own the amp before you noticed?
I owned my WooAudio WA 6 Special Edition for about a year - the amp was dead silent with music stopped and volume turned all the way up - rearranged the audio rack one evening and discovered said slight humming noise. Then frantically put every single piece back in its original place. Was not successful.
Ground loops and other gobblings can enter your system at any given time.
- Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Raspberry Pi2 as Music Server? 15 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best (To Me) 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 Pro vs HD600 comparison 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2