or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Whiplash Audio - Page 24

post #346 of 361

Thanks for the balanced V3 cables Craig, the sound is AMAZING through the RSA protector. Very noticeable difference from the regular JH cables and SE input. A++++

post #347 of 361
Received this twagv3 litz cable recently for my Ether. Great craftmanship and service as usual. Thanks Craig!
post #348 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemtmaker View Post

Received this twagv3 litz cable recently for my Ether. Great craftmanship and service as usual. Thanks Craig!

 

Wonder why did you decide to go with TWag V3 instead of Modular TWag v3?  That would have given you a flexibility to use the same cable with interchangeable 3.5mm TRS and 2.5mm TRRS connectors for your AK DAP ;)

post #349 of 361
I have a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor. I prefer all the weight at the plug rather than in the cable. I also have a 2.5mm to 4pin xlr adapter too smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post

Wonder why did you decide to go with TWag V3 instead of Modular TWag v3?  That would have given you a flexibility to use the same cable with interchangeable 3.5mm TRS and 2.5mm TRRS connectors for your AK DAP wink.gif
post #350 of 361

Just got my TWcu V3 and it is SPLENDID. Pairing it with Heir Audio 10.A, really brings out the rumble and decay of the lower frequencies.

post #351 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1975 View Post

Sorry to read about your troubles. I've done business with Craig many times and have always had an excellent experience. When I first ordered from him, he answered countless emails from me, with redundant and probably annoying questions. He has always gone above and beyond for me. I don't believe there has been a time when an emailed has gone unanswered, and he has helped me out doing me favors a number of times without compensation.


Craig is all good, a little slow with email PM reply but I have seen worse, his cable is by far the best, the V3 Hybrid really got me hooked.

post #352 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmingli View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1975 View Post

Sorry to read about your troubles. I've done business with Craig many times and have always had an excellent experience. When I first ordered from him, he answered countless emails from me, with redundant and probably annoying questions. He has always gone above and beyond for me. I don't believe there has been a time when an emailed has gone unanswered, and he has helped me out doing me favors a number of times without compensation.


Craig is all good, a little slow with email PM reply but I have seen worse, his cable is by far the best, the V3 Hybrid really got me hooked.

 

Indeed, I can't imagine what I would have done without Hybrid cable while testing and writing my reviews.  It's absolutely priceless to go from single ended to balanced connector without taking IEMs out of my ears, or keeping cable intact plugged into my DAP while only switching headphone extension to go to another pair of IEMs.

 

Regarding delay in responses, a few people pinged me with the same question, so please just bear with it.  Craig had some health issues (this is for real, and not an excuse like some other manufacturers come up with to justify their delays).  He or his team will get back to you promptly.

post #353 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post

Finally got the correct cable. I can't help but smile when I look at it fully integrated with my portable system.




Big round of applause to Craig and his TWAG V3 cable.
 
I know that this model is too big bass, tell you think in the future on the sale of the cable?
post #354 of 361

hi Craig (and guys)

 

i am thinking of getting a 2nd-hand  TWag v3 Litz for my UM Miracles 

 

how is the sound improved with it ? any thoughts ?

 

also , can i TRRS-terminate it to use with my SONY ZX2 ? if so , how much would it cost to send my cable to you ?

 


thank you for any feedback ,

 

Proedros

post #355 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by proedros View Post
 

hi Craig (and guys)

 

i am thinking of getting a 2nd-hand  TWag v3 Litz for my UM Miracles 

 

how is the sound improved with it ? any thoughts ?

 

also , can i TRRS-terminate it to use with my SONY ZX2 ? if so , how much would it cost to send my cable to you ?

 


thank you for any feedback ,

 

Proedros


Hey~~

 

I just PM'ed you !!

 

Thanks,

Craig

post #356 of 361

Craig,

 

I have a Twag 3 that I would like re-terminated as 2.5mm balanced (same as the previous post).  Is it possible?  Would you do it?

post #357 of 361


Oh sure!!!!

 

I will PM you the details.....

 

Thanks!!

 

Craig

post #358 of 361

i just bought a 2nd-hand Hybrid V3 cable for my NT6 , this place is a madhouse :p

post #359 of 361

Mad is good, right???? LOL

post #360 of 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by SACD-Man View Post
 

Mad is good, right???? LOL

 

guess it is lol

 

very curious how it pairs with my bright NT6 (many members have said that the pairing is amazing) , will also try it with my v-shaped CA anzu v2 (hoping to bring the mids out a bit and balance the sound a touch)

will be back with impressions once i have received them from the seller 

cheers

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home