New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Whiplash Audio - Page 8

post #106 of 300
Hi Craig.

Just in case you're still having email issues, I wanted to let you know that I shot you an email to csanborn@whiplash.com. Please read that before starting to build my cables. Thanks!
post #107 of 300
Recently purchssed a v3 hybrid for my jh13s from Craig and although there were a few glitches in between, the cable is stunning... It really is art, which is burning in (in my ears bc I coudn't wait) as I type. Sound is amazing already so anxious to hear how more burn in will improve and open up the sound.

In all my dealings with Craig, he has been professional, courteous and accommodating and although I have read others have had issues, his work is worth it as many others here have said.
Edited by Chudalicious - 12/29/12 at 10:28am
post #108 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by SACD-Man View Post

I have since reset my contact me on my website.
Contact me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com
I agree, you shouldn't have to go through this much...
Also my customer service.
Custserv@whiplashaudio.com
Thanks!!
Craig

 

Craig,

 

Last chance...

 

Two weeks ago, I sent an email to csanborn@whiplashaudio.com, posted to this thread to let you know the email was sent, and sent a PM for the same purpose. I've checked my inbox and spam folders on a daily basis since then, but haven't received a response to my request to modify my outstanding order.

 

I sincerely hope that you and your family are doing well, as I'd feel guilty complaining about this lack of service if it was caused by matters of higher personal priority or legitimately out of your control. Perhaps it's even because you were on vacation or traveling for the holidays but, in prior posts, you'd mentioned having a staff so I find it particularly inexcusable to go silent for an extended period (even if that period coincided with the holidays). Based on my experience, you're doing your company's reputation a massive disservice by failing to manage the expectations of your customers. Particularly when dealing with a small company, I'm willing to be flexible provided I'm not left in the dark. A simple email to apologize for the delay and provide an ETA for when you'd get to my email would've gone a long way.

 

My original order was placed on the 20th of November, at which point the TWag v3 wasn't expected to be available until the second week of December. We're now in the first week of January and, other than your email from the 9th of December (which came after I'd complained about the lack of follow-up from the 30th of November) in which you stated, "Yes please go ahead and I will make sure it ships on time!!", I haven't heard a peep about either my original order or, more importantly at this point, my follow-up in which I requested a change to the original order along with an updated quote based on the original terms we'd discussed. For at least a few weeks, your site has reflected Twag v3 as "In stock" so I don't see any reason that I shouldn't have at least received a communication to explain the delay and provide an ETA.

 

I apologize for my tone, but I'm genuinely disappointed with the service I've received to-date. I'm very keen to try your cables, but this will be the very last bit of effort I put into buying them first-hand. Please check your email from the 22nd of December and respond ASAP. I'd included my phone number so please feel free to give me a ring, as it will likely be quicker to sort out over the phone.

 

Thank you.

post #109 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chexxchexx View Post

Craig,

Last chance...

Two weeks ago, I sent an email to csanborn@whiplashaudio.com, posted to this thread to let you know the email was sent, and sent a PM for the same purpose. I've checked my inbox and spam folders on a daily basis since then, but haven't received a response to my request to modify my outstanding order.

No longer interested...and exceedingly disappointed.
post #110 of 300

I emailed Craig regarding a previous cable of mine as well about two weeks back. Haven't gotten a reply either. I think he might be busy though considering how fast he replied me in the past. 

post #111 of 300

I have emailed Craig a few times over the past days and he has replied to me in very good time.

 

I purchased a cable from him over 12 months ago which has broken (one cable has 'come away from the OM termination) and he has agree to repair it at no cost even though it's out of warranty.

 

Very happy. +1 for Craig from me.

post #112 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acesi7 View Post

I have emailed Craig a few times over the past days and he has replied to me in very good time.

I purchased a cable from him over 12 months ago which has broken (one cable has 'come away from the OM termination) and he has agree to repair it at no cost even though it's out of warranty.

Very happy. +1 for Craig from me.

I'm relieved to hear that Craig's okay. At this point, all I can say is that his consistently negligent customer service both cost him a customer ($700 order) and created a Moon Audio convert. I'm now the proud owner of a Silver Dragon V1 IEM cable along with a set of adapter cables. Ordered on the 9th and received by the 16th.

Acesi7, consider yourself lucky. I just hope you continue to receive this current level of service throughout your transaction. Bear in mind that my experience with Craig started out much the same way. Potential buyers beware...
post #113 of 300
Hi to Whiplash audio my order #1200001393 I send e-mail to you but have not reply me
post #114 of 300

Has anyone ordered an Elite Micro LOD cable from Whiplash lately? I'd really like to get one but I'm reluctant to make the purchase if the order goes into an abyss and takes months for delivery.

post #115 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbig View Post

Has anyone ordered an Elite Micro LOD cable from Whiplash lately? I'd really like to get one but I'm reluctant to make the purchase if the order goes into an abyss and takes months for delivery.


Well, I'm actually very impatient so a week gone by without a response after payment really ticks me off. I'm actually on the edge of cancelling my order.

post #116 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chexxchexx View Post


I'm relieved to hear that Craig's okay. At this point, all I can say is that his consistently negligent customer service both cost him a customer ($700 order) and created a Moon Audio convert. I'm now the proud owner of a Silver Dragon V1 IEM cable along with a set of adapter cables. Ordered on the 9th and received by the 16th.

Acesi7, consider yourself lucky. I just hope you continue to receive this current level of service throughout your transaction. Bear in mind that my experience with Craig started out much the same way. Potential buyers beware...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbig View Post

Has anyone ordered an Elite Micro LOD cable from Whiplash lately? I'd really like to get one but I'm reluctant to make the purchase if the order goes into an abyss and takes months for delivery.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post


Well, I'm actually very impatient so a week gone by without a response after payment really ticks me off. I'm actually on the edge of cancelling my order.

 

Well Craig has now gone silent with reference to my cable repair. Which is starting to worry me, I sent the cable 1 month ago and haven't even received an email to say he's got it. I've sent him 2 email and I'll send another tomorrow... So looks like this transaction will be a bad one... The scales are now tipping, 2 bad, 1 good.

post #117 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acesi7 View Post

 

 

 

Well Craig has now gone silent with reference to my cable repair. Which is starting to worry me, I sent the cable 1 month ago and haven't even received an email to say he's got it. I've sent him 2 email and I'll send another tomorrow... So looks like this transaction will be a bad one... The scales are now tipping, 2 bad, 1 good.


If you do know anyone that can make a UEPRM 8 conductor hybrid without taking 2 months, do tell me. I've asked Frank about this as well and his takes 5 months and he doesn't build it for UEPRMS =/.

post #118 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post


If you do know anyone that can make a UEPRM 8 conductor hybrid without taking 2 months, do tell me. I've asked Frank about this as well and his takes 5 months and he doesn't build it for UEPRMS =/.


Used a different e-mail to message him, he responded to that one because he didn't know who I was, seems like he really just wants the money and doesn't care about quality control. Waiting 1 more day before asking for a refund.

post #119 of 300

Wow. Note to self, no to this guy. 

post #120 of 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by RootsRockReggae View Post

Wow. Note to self, no to this guy. 


Really tempted to just file a dispute now.. and probably have to wait 45 days to get my money back..

 

Update:

 

Got a reply from Craig finally, he said it'll be shipped next monday and start working this friday. If it happens then I'll be happy and take back most of my comments.


Edited by azynneo - 2/13/13 at 4:04pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home