or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Who here is a high school audiophile?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who here is a high school audiophile? - Page 68

post #1006 of 1233

^^ Tricked me with the UW thing before. Always thought you meant Waterloo the superior school. angry_face.gif

 

Anyone ever hide their purchases from parents before? Well at least the price? I think they STILL don't know how much the LCD-2s cost. 

post #1007 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

^^ Tricked me with the UW thing before. Always thought you meant Waterloo the superior school. angry_face.gif

 

Anyone ever hide their purchases from parents before? Well at least the price? I think they STILL don't know how much the LCD-2s cost. 

Haha, no, at least not purchases of a headphone nature ;)
My parents don't get why after buying my first pair (k242's) I chose to get another. The purpose and difference between open and closed back does not really make sense for them.

post #1008 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

^^ Tricked me with the UW thing before. Always thought you meant Waterloo the superior school. angry_face.gif

 

Anyone ever hide their purchases from parents before? Well at least the price? I think they STILL don't know how much the LCD-2s cost. 

My mom has access to my bank account, so I can't really hide any purchases from her... -_-

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmaggot View Post

Haha, no, at least not purchases of a headphone nature ;)
My parents don't get why after buying my first pair (k242's) I chose to get another. The purpose and difference between open and closed back does not really make sense for them.

 

Lol, I know that feel. It took some convincing as to why I wanted the Mad Dogs when I already had the HD600.

post #1009 of 1233
.
Edited by lightningfarron - 3/24/13 at 9:03pm
post #1010 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

^^ Tricked me with the UW thing before. Always thought you meant Waterloo the superior school. angry_face.gif


Anyone ever hide their purchases from parents before? Well at least the price? I think they STILL don't know how much the LCD-2s cost. 

UWaterloo4lyfe

My dad was joking about how he'll break my headphones and stuff, and then I told him the price and he walked away.
post #1011 of 1233
I need to get a job once I turn 16 so I can actually buy stuff I want, like an oppai mouse pad (I'm with you mechy, might get a friend to get one for a birthday present...) and expensive headphones...
post #1012 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

My mom has access to my bank account, so I can't really hide any purchases from her... -_-

 

 

 

I have access to my parent's bank account, and I most of my (small) purchases from them tongue.gif

post #1013 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinze View Post

I have access to my parent's bank account, and I most of my (small) purchases from them tongue.gif
You most of your small purchases?
Technically I do as well, but I find it to be much more convenient to have your own account. When you get in a frenzy of ordering things on someone else's account, Keeping track of the total can get confusing. And since the account is free, why not go ahead and make one?
post #1014 of 1233
I use my dads accoun for stuff he really doesn't care about like, if I order DIy parts, like, that's something for me to do he sees as like paying for an activity some doesn't care. But all my cans (x11, Q701, Sextett, 2Pairs HE-400(selling), HE-LE) and my amps (Lyr E17 and O2) and my Gamm2 are all paid for by my summer job, $1.25/hour haha
post #1015 of 1233

Hello! I'm 18 now, senior in high school, soon to be a college student. I actually managed to get a huge scholarship so I'm going to have some money left over to buy things for me >:D
 

post #1016 of 1233
Ill be graduating from this thread soon
post #1017 of 1233

Broke freshmen here.

post #1018 of 1233
Hello,

8th grader here, going to 9th on May.
post #1019 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post

Hello,

8th grader here, going to 9th on May.
same. biggrin.gif
post #1020 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanseAmador View Post

Hello,

8th grader here, going to 9th on May.
same. biggrin.gif

Haha. Awesome.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Who here is a high school audiophile?