At the last NYC meet the audiologist that had JH Audio said she would have it at 20% off (but I think it was only for the meet) so hopefully it's the same.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 11/23/16 at 7:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 652post #9766 of 1074011/22/13 at 6:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9767 of 1074011/23/13 at 1:39pmI bit on Labor Day when the discount was 15%. I was bummed when I missed the previous sale. Watch their Facebook page to catch the discount and directions to use the code. The next one may not be until new years.post #9768 of 1074011/25/13 at 8:56am
For those of you who have gotten refits does JH Audio send you an email when they have received the ciem in the mail? It got there last week and I asked them to email me when they got it but nothing so far.post #9769 of 1074011/25/13 at 2:45pmQuote:
My first refit with JH Audio went badly. I was silly enough to use their on-line 'problem analyzer' and didn't speak with a human being. This was a mistake. The second time I spoke with Jamie and made certain to back up my conversations with detailed e-mails. JH Audio has good customer service but they're perpetually swamped and if you aren't the squeaky wheel you'll get lost in the background noise. I strongly suggest talking to a human being (the same one each time) if you want it done right the first time.post #9770 of 1074011/25/13 at 3:44pmThanks for the info. I'll give them a call tomorrow and try to get confirmation that they are going to go based off my instructions.
Edit: I called them this morning and they said mid next week or so. I'm hoping for only 1 refit.
Edited by rawrster - 11/26/13 at 6:45ampost #9771 of 1074011/27/13 at 10:08amThey just posted 20% off from Nov 29-Dec 2 on their facebook. $880 for the Jh13pro base config, really tempting. I live like 5 min from the UE office but I think I would prefer JH sound better.post #9772 of 1074011/27/13 at 11:08amQuote:
That's a nice discount, I only got 15% when I ordered mine. Definitely worth the price.post #9773 of 1074011/29/13 at 2:46am
Finally got my JH13 in after having a few words with the folks over at JH. I'm kind of shocked how much I prefer the 13 over the 16 with my set of sonic preferences. There's just enough of everything that I'm pretty damn satisfied with this, although the whole JH Audio experience was a nightmare and I would never buy anything from JH ever again.
I am able to make comparos between the JH13FP and JH16FP if anyone asks.
Cheerspost #9774 of 1074011/29/13 at 2:49ampost #9775 of 1074011/29/13 at 7:21pm
What would you like me to detail? I'm just not up for doing a full blown review/comparison xD I'd rather answer specific questions, probably better via PM.post #9776 of 1074011/30/13 at 4:14ampost #9777 of 1074011/30/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Since I don't want to say off memory, I'll be back in a few days after I go to the local shop and listen to the 2 3 and X/XCpost #9778 of 1074011/30/13 at 6:13pmpost #9779 of 1074011/30/13 at 6:22pm
I'm hoping I get my JH13 back this week. The repair guy said middle of this week so hopefully that was accurate. I do have a feeling that I'm going to need another set of impressions for my right ear however.post #9780 of 1074012/1/13 at 3:45amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › ifI iCan Pro - Impressions & Discussion 40 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › Affordable MP3 Player 2 minutes ago
- › Headset Advice: Astro A40TR, Steelseries Siberia 350, Razer... 5 minutes ago
- › The Zishan dsd's corner 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing a high quality Bluetooth "Wireless" cable from LEAR! 7 minutes ago
- › New Audioquest Nighthawk Silver-Plated Cable 7 minutes ago
- › DEAD HUGO WHAT TO DO? 8 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 8 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 9 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear