At the last NYC meet the audiologist that had JH Audio said she would have it at 20% off (but I think it was only for the meet) so hopefully it's the same.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 4/26/15 at 4:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 652post #9766 of 1066611/22/13 at 6:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9767 of 1066611/23/13 at 1:39pmI bit on Labor Day when the discount was 15%. I was bummed when I missed the previous sale. Watch their Facebook page to catch the discount and directions to use the code. The next one may not be until new years.post #9768 of 1066611/25/13 at 8:56am
For those of you who have gotten refits does JH Audio send you an email when they have received the ciem in the mail? It got there last week and I asked them to email me when they got it but nothing so far.post #9769 of 1066611/25/13 at 2:45pmQuote:
My first refit with JH Audio went badly. I was silly enough to use their on-line 'problem analyzer' and didn't speak with a human being. This was a mistake. The second time I spoke with Jamie and made certain to back up my conversations with detailed e-mails. JH Audio has good customer service but they're perpetually swamped and if you aren't the squeaky wheel you'll get lost in the background noise. I strongly suggest talking to a human being (the same one each time) if you want it done right the first time.post #9770 of 1066611/25/13 at 3:44pmThanks for the info. I'll give them a call tomorrow and try to get confirmation that they are going to go based off my instructions.
Edit: I called them this morning and they said mid next week or so. I'm hoping for only 1 refit.
Edited by rawrster - 11/26/13 at 6:45ampost #9771 of 1066611/27/13 at 10:08amThey just posted 20% off from Nov 29-Dec 2 on their facebook. $880 for the Jh13pro base config, really tempting. I live like 5 min from the UE office but I think I would prefer JH sound better.post #9772 of 1066611/27/13 at 11:08amQuote:
That's a nice discount, I only got 15% when I ordered mine. Definitely worth the price.post #9773 of 1066611/29/13 at 2:46am
Finally got my JH13 in after having a few words with the folks over at JH. I'm kind of shocked how much I prefer the 13 over the 16 with my set of sonic preferences. There's just enough of everything that I'm pretty damn satisfied with this, although the whole JH Audio experience was a nightmare and I would never buy anything from JH ever again.
I am able to make comparos between the JH13FP and JH16FP if anyone asks.
Cheerspost #9774 of 1066611/29/13 at 2:49ampost #9775 of 1066611/29/13 at 7:21pm
What would you like me to detail? I'm just not up for doing a full blown review/comparison xD I'd rather answer specific questions, probably better via PM.post #9776 of 1066611/30/13 at 4:14ampost #9777 of 1066611/30/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Since I don't want to say off memory, I'll be back in a few days after I go to the local shop and listen to the 2 3 and X/XCpost #9778 of 1066611/30/13 at 6:13pmpost #9779 of 1066611/30/13 at 6:22pm
I'm hoping I get my JH13 back this week. The repair guy said middle of this week so hopefully that was accurate. I do have a feeling that I'm going to need another set of impressions for my right ear however.post #9780 of 1066612/1/13 at 3:45amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 2 minutes ago
- › Momentum 2.0 over ear & DT1350(facelift version) AUS 3 minutes ago
- › Amp scaling with Hifiman he-400i and other planar magnetic headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › DH Labs Red Wave Power Cord 1.5m /w Neotech Connectors 5 minutes ago
- › what are the negatives/ cons of the Sony Mdr 1a. 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation ... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player... 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2