At the last NYC meet the audiologist that had JH Audio said she would have it at 20% off (but I think it was only for the meet) so hopefully it's the same.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 9/11/14 at 3:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 652post #9766 of 1035711/22/13 at 6:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9767 of 1035711/23/13 at 1:39pmI bit on Labor Day when the discount was 15%. I was bummed when I missed the previous sale. Watch their Facebook page to catch the discount and directions to use the code. The next one may not be until new years.post #9768 of 1035711/25/13 at 8:56am
For those of you who have gotten refits does JH Audio send you an email when they have received the ciem in the mail? It got there last week and I asked them to email me when they got it but nothing so far.post #9769 of 1035711/25/13 at 2:45pmQuote:
My first refit with JH Audio went badly. I was silly enough to use their on-line 'problem analyzer' and didn't speak with a human being. This was a mistake. The second time I spoke with Jamie and made certain to back up my conversations with detailed e-mails. JH Audio has good customer service but they're perpetually swamped and if you aren't the squeaky wheel you'll get lost in the background noise. I strongly suggest talking to a human being (the same one each time) if you want it done right the first time.post #9770 of 1035711/25/13 at 3:44pmThanks for the info. I'll give them a call tomorrow and try to get confirmation that they are going to go based off my instructions.
Edit: I called them this morning and they said mid next week or so. I'm hoping for only 1 refit.
Edited by rawrster - 11/26/13 at 6:45ampost #9771 of 1035711/27/13 at 10:08amThey just posted 20% off from Nov 29-Dec 2 on their facebook. $880 for the Jh13pro base config, really tempting. I live like 5 min from the UE office but I think I would prefer JH sound better.post #9772 of 1035711/27/13 at 11:08amQuote:
That's a nice discount, I only got 15% when I ordered mine. Definitely worth the price.post #9773 of 1035711/29/13 at 2:46am
Finally got my JH13 in after having a few words with the folks over at JH. I'm kind of shocked how much I prefer the 13 over the 16 with my set of sonic preferences. There's just enough of everything that I'm pretty damn satisfied with this, although the whole JH Audio experience was a nightmare and I would never buy anything from JH ever again.
I am able to make comparos between the JH13FP and JH16FP if anyone asks.
Cheerspost #9774 of 1035711/29/13 at 2:49ampost #9775 of 1035711/29/13 at 7:21pm
What would you like me to detail? I'm just not up for doing a full blown review/comparison xD I'd rather answer specific questions, probably better via PM.post #9776 of 1035711/30/13 at 4:14ampost #9777 of 1035711/30/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Since I don't want to say off memory, I'll be back in a few days after I go to the local shop and listen to the 2 3 and X/XCpost #9778 of 1035711/30/13 at 6:13pmpost #9779 of 1035711/30/13 at 6:22pm
I'm hoping I get my JH13 back this week. The repair guy said middle of this week so hopefully that was accurate. I do have a feeling that I'm going to need another set of impressions for my right ear however.post #9780 of 1035712/1/13 at 3:45am
Would you like me to listen on the Soloist? It will be connected to a Bifrost Uber.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 20 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 26 seconds ago
- › Best recording of .."The Planets".? 35 seconds ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 48 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 51 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Headphone jack mystery 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › New Esoteric players (K-01, K-03): anyone has seen or heard? 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)