At the last NYC meet the audiologist that had JH Audio said she would have it at 20% off (but I think it was only for the meet) so hopefully it's the same.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 11/17/14 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 652post #9766 of 1041811/22/13 at 6:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9767 of 1041811/23/13 at 1:39pmI bit on Labor Day when the discount was 15%. I was bummed when I missed the previous sale. Watch their Facebook page to catch the discount and directions to use the code. The next one may not be until new years.post #9768 of 1041811/25/13 at 8:56am
For those of you who have gotten refits does JH Audio send you an email when they have received the ciem in the mail? It got there last week and I asked them to email me when they got it but nothing so far.post #9769 of 1041811/25/13 at 2:45pmQuote:
My first refit with JH Audio went badly. I was silly enough to use their on-line 'problem analyzer' and didn't speak with a human being. This was a mistake. The second time I spoke with Jamie and made certain to back up my conversations with detailed e-mails. JH Audio has good customer service but they're perpetually swamped and if you aren't the squeaky wheel you'll get lost in the background noise. I strongly suggest talking to a human being (the same one each time) if you want it done right the first time.post #9770 of 1041811/25/13 at 3:44pmThanks for the info. I'll give them a call tomorrow and try to get confirmation that they are going to go based off my instructions.
Edit: I called them this morning and they said mid next week or so. I'm hoping for only 1 refit.
Edited by rawrster - 11/26/13 at 6:45ampost #9771 of 1041811/27/13 at 10:08amThey just posted 20% off from Nov 29-Dec 2 on their facebook. $880 for the Jh13pro base config, really tempting. I live like 5 min from the UE office but I think I would prefer JH sound better.post #9772 of 1041811/27/13 at 11:08amQuote:
That's a nice discount, I only got 15% when I ordered mine. Definitely worth the price.post #9773 of 1041811/29/13 at 2:46am
Finally got my JH13 in after having a few words with the folks over at JH. I'm kind of shocked how much I prefer the 13 over the 16 with my set of sonic preferences. There's just enough of everything that I'm pretty damn satisfied with this, although the whole JH Audio experience was a nightmare and I would never buy anything from JH ever again.
I am able to make comparos between the JH13FP and JH16FP if anyone asks.
Cheerspost #9774 of 1041811/29/13 at 2:49ampost #9775 of 1041811/29/13 at 7:21pm
What would you like me to detail? I'm just not up for doing a full blown review/comparison xD I'd rather answer specific questions, probably better via PM.post #9776 of 1041811/30/13 at 4:14ampost #9777 of 1041811/30/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
Since I don't want to say off memory, I'll be back in a few days after I go to the local shop and listen to the 2 3 and X/XCpost #9778 of 1041811/30/13 at 6:13pmpost #9779 of 1041811/30/13 at 6:22pm
I'm hoping I get my JH13 back this week. The repair guy said middle of this week so hopefully that was accurate. I do have a feeling that I'm going to need another set of impressions for my right ear however.post #9780 of 1041812/1/13 at 3:45am
Would you like me to listen on the Soloist? It will be connected to a Bifrost Uber.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 20 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › WTB [AUS] Woo WA22 / DNA Sonett 2 / Stratus / Liquid Crimson 2 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Need Amp for AKG K7XX 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)