My dealer received my JH13 Pro today and got it shipped out to me. Should have them Tuesday/Wednesday! Order was placed exactly one month ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 2/17/16 at 10:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
Xduoo X3 review : After two months of daily use, the Xduoo X3 give me already enough pleasure to make me want to share my enthusiast impressions about him to headfiers around the...
Coming from Sennheiser HD-600, 580s, Ety ER-4s, Fiio X1s, AKG 701s, Momentum 2.0s, etc. I didn't know exactly what to expect out of this headphones. They are, after all, Sonys. And Sony can build...
Review: Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone Touch Panel Control activated Introduction It was a brisk day in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I attended AXPONA, which is...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 623post #9331 of 107357/26/13 at 1:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9332 of 107357/26/13 at 2:08pmpost #9333 of 107357/26/13 at 4:05pmpost #9334 of 107357/26/13 at 5:59pmQuote:
Tried and hated it. Not a fan of accudio in general. Certainly didn't understand the need for the JHs. If it's an Itouch/Iphone, I like the stock player.post #9335 of 107358/2/13 at 1:51ampost #9336 of 107358/2/13 at 1:55amQuote:
It's just like that. I had to try VERY hard to get them off. Take care not to bend the pins or worse, snap them off.post #9337 of 107358/2/13 at 6:18ampost #9338 of 107358/2/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
Hahaha. There's really no trick, just pull in the direction of the pins. You can try and wiggle a bit but again be careful not to snap the pins. Once there's enough gap between the body and the plug, you can try sticking your fingernail in there to lever the plug out. And it really is stuck in there that hard, don't be afraid to use those muscles of yours!post #9339 of 107358/2/13 at 8:16pmpost #9340 of 107358/2/13 at 9:00pmQuote:
Use a pair of tweezers with a rubberband to grip the connector properly and just wiggle it a little...it should do the trick with very tight connectors.post #9341 of 107358/2/13 at 9:02pmpost #9342 of 107358/3/13 at 2:25pmpost #9343 of 107358/3/13 at 5:54pmpost #9344 of 107358/3/13 at 6:17pmQuote:
Try using a rubber mat like the ones used to open jar lids.post #9345 of 107358/3/13 at 9:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Comparisons: 31 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for Rock under $150 3 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs Puro IE500iem Impessions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 mods 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Best gaming headset 8 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 9 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 9 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...