Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 623

post #9331 of 10368

My dealer received my JH13 Pro today and got it shipped out to me. Should have them Tuesday/Wednesday! Order was placed exactly one month ago. 

post #9332 of 10368

Is anyone using the Accudio App with their FreqPhases?  I have mine set with +1db in the Sub Bass and -1 on the Sibilance and the rest flat.

post #9333 of 10368

`


Edited by Grimtuth - 7/27/13 at 11:28pm
post #9334 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3NTAL View Post

Is anyone using the Accudio App with their FreqPhases?  I have mine set with +1db in the Sub Bass and -1 on the Sibilance and the rest flat.

Tried and hated it. Not a fan of accudio in general. Certainly didn't understand the need for the JHs. If it's an Itouch/Iphone, I like the stock player.

post #9335 of 10368


How do you take off the cables? It just arrived and I want to use my whiplash silver/copper cable. I find it very hard to pull them off
Edited by soullinker20 - 8/2/13 at 2:05am
post #9336 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by soullinker20 View Post

How do you take off the cables? It just arrived and I want to use my whiplash silver/copper cable. I find it very hard to pull them off


It's just like that. I had to try VERY hard to get them off. Take care not to bend the pins or worse, snap them off.

post #9337 of 10368
still no success .... frown.gif

Can anyone teach me please... i really love to use my whiplash copper on these...
Edited by soullinker20 - 8/2/13 at 6:31am
post #9338 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by soullinker20 View Post

still no success .... frown.gif

Can anyone teach me please... i really love to use my whiplash copper on these...

Hahaha. There's really no trick, just pull in the direction of the pins. You can try and wiggle a bit but again be careful not to snap the pins. Once there's enough gap between the body and the plug, you can try sticking your fingernail in there to lever the plug out. And it really is stuck in there that hard, don't be afraid to use those muscles of yours!
post #9339 of 10368
I wouldn't recommend wiggling them, I once had my pins break inside a pair of westone um3x rc.
Not fun.

I would say keep trying straight out.
post #9340 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by soullinker20 View Post

still no success .... frown.gif

Can anyone teach me please... i really love to use my whiplash copper on these...

 

Use a pair of tweezers with a rubberband to grip the connector properly and just wiggle it a little...it should do the trick with very tight connectors.

post #9341 of 10368
It's hopeless.. My right thumb is already swelling and still there's no sign that they can be pulled off...
post #9342 of 10368

get a pair of pliers, thats what I did.  Just enough to pull it out 1/10th of an inch, then use a flat screwdriver to wedge it out from underneath.

post #9343 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by chengsta View Post

get a pair of pliers, thats what I did.  Just enough to pull it out 1/10th of an inch, then use a flat screwdriver to wedge it out from underneath.

Oh my...
post #9344 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by soullinker20 View Post

It's hopeless.. My right thumb is already swelling and still there's no sign that they can be pulled off...


Try using a rubber mat like the ones used to open jar lids.

 

post #9345 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbientK View Post


Try using a rubber mat like the ones used to open jar lids.


Thanks!

Gosh.. Too much hassle... or maybe just wait for them to loosen..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread