My dealer received my JH13 Pro today and got it shipped out to me. Should have them Tuesday/Wednesday! Order was placed exactly one month ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 1/2/17 at 12:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 623post #9331 of 107407/26/13 at 1:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9332 of 107407/26/13 at 2:08pmpost #9333 of 107407/26/13 at 4:05pmpost #9334 of 107407/26/13 at 5:59pmQuote:
Tried and hated it. Not a fan of accudio in general. Certainly didn't understand the need for the JHs. If it's an Itouch/Iphone, I like the stock player.post #9335 of 107408/2/13 at 1:51ampost #9336 of 107408/2/13 at 1:55amQuote:
It's just like that. I had to try VERY hard to get them off. Take care not to bend the pins or worse, snap them off.post #9337 of 107408/2/13 at 6:18ampost #9338 of 107408/2/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
Hahaha. There's really no trick, just pull in the direction of the pins. You can try and wiggle a bit but again be careful not to snap the pins. Once there's enough gap between the body and the plug, you can try sticking your fingernail in there to lever the plug out. And it really is stuck in there that hard, don't be afraid to use those muscles of yours!post #9339 of 107408/2/13 at 8:16pmpost #9340 of 107408/2/13 at 9:00pmQuote:
Use a pair of tweezers with a rubberband to grip the connector properly and just wiggle it a little...it should do the trick with very tight connectors.post #9341 of 107408/2/13 at 9:02pmpost #9342 of 107408/3/13 at 2:25pmpost #9343 of 107408/3/13 at 5:54pmpost #9344 of 107408/3/13 at 6:17pmQuote:
Try using a rubber mat like the ones used to open jar lids.post #9345 of 107408/3/13 at 9:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO K1--smaller and better for less 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › FX-Audio DAC-X6 2016 Release; potential sub-$100 king? 3 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 5 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear