My dealer received my JH13 Pro today and got it shipped out to me. Should have them Tuesday/Wednesday! Order was placed exactly one month ago.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 2/17/16 at 10:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: I received this Jays q-Jays as part of the Australian/New Zealand tour that DJScope arranged. This is my honest opinion of the Jays q-Jays, and I am in no way affiliated with or work...
Since 2011 when I first discovered this site, I've experimented with quite a few low/mid-tier earphones and these are my favorite by far. I prefer them over my Vsonic Gr06, Vsonic VC1000, and...
*I am reviewing the Meze 99 Classics as a condition of the recent tour conducted by the fine folks at Meze. The following is simply my honest impressions. Introduction and Initial...
DISCLAIMER After my last pair of earphones broke, I did some research on the forums to find high praise for Edifier, much of which for the 185's. A bit of research showed that the company sought...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 623post #9331 of 107357/26/13 at 1:02pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9332 of 107357/26/13 at 2:08pmpost #9333 of 107357/26/13 at 4:05pmpost #9334 of 107357/26/13 at 5:59pmQuote:
Tried and hated it. Not a fan of accudio in general. Certainly didn't understand the need for the JHs. If it's an Itouch/Iphone, I like the stock player.post #9335 of 107358/2/13 at 1:51ampost #9336 of 107358/2/13 at 1:55amQuote:
It's just like that. I had to try VERY hard to get them off. Take care not to bend the pins or worse, snap them off.post #9337 of 107358/2/13 at 6:18ampost #9338 of 107358/2/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
Hahaha. There's really no trick, just pull in the direction of the pins. You can try and wiggle a bit but again be careful not to snap the pins. Once there's enough gap between the body and the plug, you can try sticking your fingernail in there to lever the plug out. And it really is stuck in there that hard, don't be afraid to use those muscles of yours!post #9339 of 107358/2/13 at 8:16pmpost #9340 of 107358/2/13 at 9:00pmQuote:
Use a pair of tweezers with a rubberband to grip the connector properly and just wiggle it a little...it should do the trick with very tight connectors.post #9341 of 107358/2/13 at 9:02pmpost #9342 of 107358/3/13 at 2:25pmpost #9343 of 107358/3/13 at 5:54pmpost #9344 of 107358/3/13 at 6:17pmQuote:
Try using a rubber mat like the ones used to open jar lids.post #9345 of 107358/3/13 at 9:09pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 1 minute ago
- › Nuforce HA-200: High performance, Single Ended, Class-A Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for well-built, closed-back headphones under $300 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 5 minutes ago
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Meze 99 Classics by joeq70
- › Edifier P185 Headphones Hi-Fi Classic Earbud Style Earphones With... by flamerz
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by TravAndAlex
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...