It really sucks when you somehow get a pimple right outside of your ear canal. It's freaking painful as hell when you're trying to listen to your jh16's, but I sucked it up like a man.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 8/29/14 at 6:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 620post #9286 of 103447/14/13 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9287 of 103447/14/13 at 7:18pmpost #9288 of 103447/14/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Shame on you for not listening to them for the last whole hour!
Do share pics and impressions when you feel ready! Enjoy!
I've been anxiously peering out the front window every 5 minutes since 9 this morning....post #9289 of 103447/14/13 at 7:50pmpost #9290 of 103447/15/13 at 12:35amQuote:
LoloL. I did this once when i order my desktop rig. And the courier left at the same time i returned after my bathroom break...
I pray to god that this doesnt happen to you.post #9291 of 103447/15/13 at 12:53amQuote:
Luckily it didn't! came about an hour and a half ago!
Been listening to all my music again.
(Taken with my iPhone 5)
(Taken with my Sony DSLR)
Edited by scolaiw - 7/15/13 at 3:56ampost #9292 of 103447/15/13 at 12:59amQuote:
Enjoy your, um, adventure time with the IEMs. I'm sure they'll serve you well when you go to very distant lands. The fun will never end ;-)post #9293 of 103447/15/13 at 1:09amQuote:
Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only Head-Fier who appreciates the adventures of Finn & Jake.post #9294 of 103447/15/13 at 3:11ampost #9295 of 103447/15/13 at 3:26amQuote:
Those with 16s have said the same so probably but you don't need to burn them in. They get there in use. It's just the awareness that they move since you may not expect an armature to do so.post #9296 of 103447/15/13 at 3:28ampost #9297 of 103447/15/13 at 5:48ampost #9298 of 103447/15/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Gratz. My lil bro is attached to the window for an hour now. He's smart. I pay him my almost at my hourly rate...
Not sure when my cables will arrivepost #9299 of 103447/15/13 at 8:24amQuote:
Cheers! And that's hilarious. I should've made my lil bro do the same, although I can probably get away with paying him less. ;)
I'm not sure when my cables will arrive either but it doesn't really bother me haha.
Very initial thoughts are that I'm really glad I picked the 13 over the 16. There's plenty of bass in the 13. It's very musical. Although I can see why someone might even want more bass and pick the 16 this by no means means that the 13 doesn't have any bass. In fact I can definitely see sticklers for neutrality be very put off by the bass of the 13. Overall, I feel the package is very sweet and manages to tread a fine line between analytical and pure unadulterated fun. It never strays far from true to what the musicians and engineers intended but still manages to make the entire experience very euphonic.
I need a bit more time to really hone in on all the intricacies but really, these are amazing. :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 50 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 51 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 - black 1 minute ago
- › Leckerton UHA-4 1 minute ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Lightly used Grado GR8 for sale 2 minutes ago
- › My modded Alessandro MS1 for your.. 3 minutes ago
- › Musician, need IEM for live monitoring (200 - 250$) 3 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)