It really sucks when you somehow get a pimple right outside of your ear canal. It's freaking painful as hell when you're trying to listen to your jh16's, but I sucked it up like a man.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 2/17/16 at 10:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro: I'm not all too technical about sound (which explains only the bass/mid/treble; I still need to add my thoughts on soundstage though). It's pretty much whether I like a product or I...
MEE audio M6 Pro Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to MEE audio for the sample Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806529/mee-audio-m6-pro-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A bargain...
Intro – There are many gadgets that are desirable but not practical; gadgets that are briefly enjoyed then forgotten over time. The RM1 is a very interesting product from Fiio that is quite the...
THIS IS MY FIRST REVIEW I bought this pair of earphones as a cheap alternative for my broken phone earphones. Once I bought it, I never heard of the brand SoundMagic before yet, and doubted the...
Introduction I recently participated in the OPPO PM-1 loaner program -- many thanks to Chris and the folks at OPPO for providing this wonderful opportunity! I was able to demo the PM-1 headphones...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 620post #9286 of 107357/14/13 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9287 of 107357/14/13 at 7:18pmpost #9288 of 107357/14/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Shame on you for not listening to them for the last whole hour!
Do share pics and impressions when you feel ready! Enjoy!
I've been anxiously peering out the front window every 5 minutes since 9 this morning....post #9289 of 107357/14/13 at 7:50pmpost #9290 of 107357/15/13 at 12:35amQuote:
LoloL. I did this once when i order my desktop rig. And the courier left at the same time i returned after my bathroom break...
I pray to god that this doesnt happen to you.post #9291 of 107357/15/13 at 12:53amQuote:
Luckily it didn't! came about an hour and a half ago!
Been listening to all my music again.
(Taken with my iPhone 5)
(Taken with my Sony DSLR)
Edited by scolaiw - 7/15/13 at 3:56ampost #9292 of 107357/15/13 at 12:59amQuote:
Enjoy your, um, adventure time with the IEMs. I'm sure they'll serve you well when you go to very distant lands. The fun will never end ;-)post #9293 of 107357/15/13 at 1:09amQuote:
Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only Head-Fier who appreciates the adventures of Finn & Jake.post #9294 of 107357/15/13 at 3:11ampost #9295 of 107357/15/13 at 3:26amQuote:
Those with 16s have said the same so probably but you don't need to burn them in. They get there in use. It's just the awareness that they move since you may not expect an armature to do so.post #9296 of 107357/15/13 at 3:28ampost #9297 of 107357/15/13 at 5:48ampost #9298 of 107357/15/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Gratz. My lil bro is attached to the window for an hour now. He's smart. I pay him my almost at my hourly rate...
Not sure when my cables will arrivepost #9299 of 107357/15/13 at 8:24amQuote:
Cheers! And that's hilarious. I should've made my lil bro do the same, although I can probably get away with paying him less. ;)
I'm not sure when my cables will arrive either but it doesn't really bother me haha.
Very initial thoughts are that I'm really glad I picked the 13 over the 16. There's plenty of bass in the 13. It's very musical. Although I can see why someone might even want more bass and pick the 16 this by no means means that the 13 doesn't have any bass. In fact I can definitely see sticklers for neutrality be very put off by the bass of the 13. Overall, I feel the package is very sweet and manages to tread a fine line between analytical and pure unadulterated fun. It never strays far from true to what the musicians and engineers intended but still manages to make the entire experience very euphonic.
I need a bit more time to really hone in on all the intricacies but really, these are amazing. :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 25 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 27 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 6 minutes ago
- › Review: RIVA S - High Performance Mobile Speaker 6 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › Edifier P275 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Monitor Earphones - Black by ngoshawk
- › Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-E by RockeyDA
- › Campfire Audio Orion by cleg
- › Philips SHG7980 PC Gaming Headset With Adjustable Microphone by Triquatra
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by H20Fidelity
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse