It really sucks when you somehow get a pimple right outside of your ear canal. It's freaking painful as hell when you're trying to listen to your jh16's, but I sucked it up like a man.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 1/2/17 at 12:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 620post #9286 of 107407/14/13 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9287 of 107407/14/13 at 7:18pmpost #9288 of 107407/14/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Shame on you for not listening to them for the last whole hour!
Do share pics and impressions when you feel ready! Enjoy!
I've been anxiously peering out the front window every 5 minutes since 9 this morning....post #9289 of 107407/14/13 at 7:50pmpost #9290 of 107407/15/13 at 12:35amQuote:
LoloL. I did this once when i order my desktop rig. And the courier left at the same time i returned after my bathroom break...
I pray to god that this doesnt happen to you.post #9291 of 107407/15/13 at 12:53amQuote:
Luckily it didn't! came about an hour and a half ago!
Been listening to all my music again.
(Taken with my iPhone 5)
(Taken with my Sony DSLR)
Edited by scolaiw - 7/15/13 at 3:56ampost #9292 of 107407/15/13 at 12:59amQuote:
Enjoy your, um, adventure time with the IEMs. I'm sure they'll serve you well when you go to very distant lands. The fun will never end ;-)post #9293 of 107407/15/13 at 1:09amQuote:
Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only Head-Fier who appreciates the adventures of Finn & Jake.post #9294 of 107407/15/13 at 3:11ampost #9295 of 107407/15/13 at 3:26amQuote:
Those with 16s have said the same so probably but you don't need to burn them in. They get there in use. It's just the awareness that they move since you may not expect an armature to do so.post #9296 of 107407/15/13 at 3:28ampost #9297 of 107407/15/13 at 5:48ampost #9298 of 107407/15/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Gratz. My lil bro is attached to the window for an hour now. He's smart. I pay him my almost at my hourly rate...
Not sure when my cables will arrivepost #9299 of 107407/15/13 at 8:24amQuote:
Cheers! And that's hilarious. I should've made my lil bro do the same, although I can probably get away with paying him less. ;)
I'm not sure when my cables will arrive either but it doesn't really bother me haha.
Very initial thoughts are that I'm really glad I picked the 13 over the 16. There's plenty of bass in the 13. It's very musical. Although I can see why someone might even want more bass and pick the 16 this by no means means that the 13 doesn't have any bass. In fact I can definitely see sticklers for neutrality be very put off by the bass of the 13. Overall, I feel the package is very sweet and manages to tread a fine line between analytical and pure unadulterated fun. It never strays far from true to what the musicians and engineers intended but still manages to make the entire experience very euphonic.
I need a bit more time to really hone in on all the intricacies but really, these are amazing. :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 1 minute ago
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 2 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-S1 Rubato / Pioneer XDP-30R Private 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 4 minutes ago
- › Magaosi K3 PRO impressions and discussions thread. 5 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear