It really sucks when you somehow get a pimple right outside of your ear canal. It's freaking painful as hell when you're trying to listen to your jh16's, but I sucked it up like a man.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 4/26/15 at 4:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 620post #9286 of 106877/14/13 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9287 of 106877/14/13 at 7:18pmpost #9288 of 106877/14/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Shame on you for not listening to them for the last whole hour!
Do share pics and impressions when you feel ready! Enjoy!
I've been anxiously peering out the front window every 5 minutes since 9 this morning....post #9289 of 106877/14/13 at 7:50pmpost #9290 of 106877/15/13 at 12:35amQuote:
LoloL. I did this once when i order my desktop rig. And the courier left at the same time i returned after my bathroom break...
I pray to god that this doesnt happen to you.post #9291 of 106877/15/13 at 12:53amQuote:
Luckily it didn't! came about an hour and a half ago!
Been listening to all my music again.
(Taken with my iPhone 5)
(Taken with my Sony DSLR)
Edited by scolaiw - 7/15/13 at 3:56ampost #9292 of 106877/15/13 at 12:59amQuote:
Enjoy your, um, adventure time with the IEMs. I'm sure they'll serve you well when you go to very distant lands. The fun will never end ;-)post #9293 of 106877/15/13 at 1:09amQuote:
Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only Head-Fier who appreciates the adventures of Finn & Jake.post #9294 of 106877/15/13 at 3:11ampost #9295 of 106877/15/13 at 3:26amQuote:
Those with 16s have said the same so probably but you don't need to burn them in. They get there in use. It's just the awareness that they move since you may not expect an armature to do so.post #9296 of 106877/15/13 at 3:28ampost #9297 of 106877/15/13 at 5:48ampost #9298 of 106877/15/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Gratz. My lil bro is attached to the window for an hour now. He's smart. I pay him my almost at my hourly rate...
Not sure when my cables will arrivepost #9299 of 106877/15/13 at 8:24amQuote:
Cheers! And that's hilarious. I should've made my lil bro do the same, although I can probably get away with paying him less. ;)
I'm not sure when my cables will arrive either but it doesn't really bother me haha.
Very initial thoughts are that I'm really glad I picked the 13 over the 16. There's plenty of bass in the 13. It's very musical. Although I can see why someone might even want more bass and pick the 16 this by no means means that the 13 doesn't have any bass. In fact I can definitely see sticklers for neutrality be very put off by the bass of the 13. Overall, I feel the package is very sweet and manages to tread a fine line between analytical and pure unadulterated fun. It never strays far from true to what the musicians and engineers intended but still manages to make the entire experience very euphonic.
I need a bit more time to really hone in on all the intricacies but really, these are amazing. :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 4 minutes ago
- › MacaW GT100s(inverted dynamic driver) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Adding Cables to a Wireless Model - Sennheiser HDR220 6 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3