Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 620

post #9286 of 10479

It really sucks when you somehow get a pimple right outside of your ear canal.  It's freaking painful as hell when you're trying to listen to your jh16's, but I sucked it up like a man.

post #9287 of 10479
got mine delivered an hour ago. and i've been listening to them for the past half hour. wink.gif
post #9288 of 10479
Quote:
Originally Posted by elishalyx View Post

got mine delivered an hour ago. and i've been listening to them for the past half hour. wink.gif


Shame on you for not listening to them for the last whole hour! tongue.gif

Do share pics and impressions when you feel ready! Enjoy! biggrin.gif

I've been anxiously peering out the front window every 5 minutes since 9 this morning....

post #9289 of 10479
haha. i only returned home for the last half hour. i wasnt home when the package arrived. i had one pair of comply foam wraps thrown in. although i must say for the price the box is kind of a let down
post #9290 of 10479
Quote:
Originally Posted by scolaiw View Post


Shame on you for not listening to them for the last whole hour! tongue.gif



Do share pics and impressions when you feel ready! Enjoy! biggrin.gif



I've been anxiously peering out the front window every 5 minutes since 9 this morning....

LoloL. I did this once when i order my desktop rig. And the courier left at the same time i returned after my bathroom break...

I pray to god that this doesnt happen to you.
post #9291 of 10479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimtuth View Post

LoloL. I did this once when i order my desktop rig. And the courier left at the same time i returned after my bathroom break...

I pray to god that this doesnt happen to you.


Luckily it didn't! came about an hour and a half ago! biggrin.gif

Been listening to all my music again.
 


 

(Taken with my iPhone 5)
 

 


(Taken with my Sony DSLR)


Edited by scolaiw - 7/15/13 at 3:56am
post #9292 of 10479
Quote:
Originally Posted by scolaiw View Post


Luckily it didn't! came about an hour and a half ago! biggrin.gif

Been listening to all my music again.
 

 

Enjoy your, um, adventure time with the IEMs. I'm sure they'll serve you well when you go to very distant lands. The fun will never end ;-)

post #9293 of 10479
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattwardfh View Post

Enjoy your, um, adventure time with the IEMs. I'm sure they'll serve you well when you go to very distant lands. The fun will never end ;-)


Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only Head-Fier who appreciates the adventures of Finn & Jake. 

beerchug.gif

post #9294 of 10479

Is it just me or is it nearly impossible to take out the cables on the JH-13?

post #9295 of 10479
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonckr View Post

I'm getting my JH16s in a week or two, do i have to burn them in too? ( In stock cable or aftermarket? because i just got a TWcu v3 for them)

Those with 16s have said the same so probably but you don't need to burn them in. They get there in use. It's just the awareness that they move since you may not expect an armature to do so.

post #9296 of 10479
Quote:
Originally Posted by scolaiw View Post

Is it just me or is it nearly impossible to take out the cables on the JH-13?

Keep it up and that will certainly no longer be a problem.wink_face.gif

post #9297 of 10479

how do you know if you need a refit. my right ear seems to let in more outside sound then my left. :/ 

post #9298 of 10479
Quote:
Originally Posted by scolaiw View Post


Luckily it didn't! came about an hour and a half ago! biggrin.gif



Been listening to all my music again.

 



 
(Taken with my iPhone 5)

 





(Taken with my Sony DSLR)

Gratz. My lil bro is attached to the window for an hour now. He's smart. I pay him my almost at my hourly rate...

Not sure when my cables will arrive
post #9299 of 10479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimtuth View Post

Gratz. My lil bro is attached to the window for an hour now. He's smart. I pay him my almost at my hourly rate...

Not sure when my cables will arrive


Cheers! And that's hilarious. I should've made my lil bro do the same, although I can probably get away with paying him less. ;)

I'm not sure when my cables will arrive either but it doesn't really bother me haha.

Very initial thoughts are that I'm really glad I picked the 13 over the 16. There's plenty of bass in the 13. It's very musical. Although I can see why someone might even want more bass and pick the 16 this by no means means that the 13 doesn't have any bass. In fact I can definitely see sticklers for neutrality be very put off by the bass of the 13. Overall, I feel the package is very sweet and manages to tread a fine line between analytical and pure unadulterated fun. It never strays far from true to what the musicians and engineers intended but still manages to make the entire experience very euphonic. 

I need a bit more time to really hone in on all the intricacies but really, these are amazing. :D

post #9300 of 10479
JH13 is my favourite custom in ear monitors, I
was totally shocked when i recieved it, so don't care about what others say,just follow ur heart.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread