It really sucks when you somehow get a pimple right outside of your ear canal. It's freaking painful as hell when you're trying to listen to your jh16's, but I sucked it up like a man.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 7/28/14 at 2:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 620post #9286 of 103257/14/13 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9287 of 103257/14/13 at 7:18pmpost #9288 of 103257/14/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Shame on you for not listening to them for the last whole hour!
Do share pics and impressions when you feel ready! Enjoy!
I've been anxiously peering out the front window every 5 minutes since 9 this morning....post #9289 of 103257/14/13 at 7:50pmpost #9290 of 103257/15/13 at 12:35amQuote:
LoloL. I did this once when i order my desktop rig. And the courier left at the same time i returned after my bathroom break...
I pray to god that this doesnt happen to you.post #9291 of 103257/15/13 at 12:53amQuote:
Luckily it didn't! came about an hour and a half ago!
Been listening to all my music again.
(Taken with my iPhone 5)
(Taken with my Sony DSLR)
Edited by scolaiw - 7/15/13 at 3:56ampost #9292 of 103257/15/13 at 12:59amQuote:
Enjoy your, um, adventure time with the IEMs. I'm sure they'll serve you well when you go to very distant lands. The fun will never end ;-)post #9293 of 103257/15/13 at 1:09amQuote:
Hahaha, I'm glad I'm not the only Head-Fier who appreciates the adventures of Finn & Jake.post #9294 of 103257/15/13 at 3:11ampost #9295 of 103257/15/13 at 3:26amQuote:
Those with 16s have said the same so probably but you don't need to burn them in. They get there in use. It's just the awareness that they move since you may not expect an armature to do so.post #9296 of 103257/15/13 at 3:28ampost #9297 of 103257/15/13 at 5:48ampost #9298 of 103257/15/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Gratz. My lil bro is attached to the window for an hour now. He's smart. I pay him my almost at my hourly rate...
Not sure when my cables will arrivepost #9299 of 103257/15/13 at 8:24amQuote:
Cheers! And that's hilarious. I should've made my lil bro do the same, although I can probably get away with paying him less. ;)
I'm not sure when my cables will arrive either but it doesn't really bother me haha.
Very initial thoughts are that I'm really glad I picked the 13 over the 16. There's plenty of bass in the 13. It's very musical. Although I can see why someone might even want more bass and pick the 16 this by no means means that the 13 doesn't have any bass. In fact I can definitely see sticklers for neutrality be very put off by the bass of the 13. Overall, I feel the package is very sweet and manages to tread a fine line between analytical and pure unadulterated fun. It never strays far from true to what the musicians and engineers intended but still manages to make the entire experience very euphonic.
I need a bit more time to really hone in on all the intricacies but really, these are amazing. :DReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Best live recordings 15 seconds ago
- › Westone ES60 unboxing and first impressions 26 seconds ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 40 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › Best Budget 2.1 as of 2014 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › The Legendary Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10's 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)