Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 165

post #2461 of 10325
I guess my joke = fail
post #2462 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
I guess my joke = fail
Actually, I thought it was funny! AND, a surprisingly accurate description even.
post #2463 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
I guess my joke = fail
I fear others may be buying faulty DACs to deliberately 'burst-in' their JH|13s. JHA would hate you for causing a bunch of burnt out IEMs.

I liked your joke though.

How is everybody doing at recognizing custom IEMs used by artists or TV presenters? I find the cable to be the easiest identifier but it is a tough job.

Sceptre
post #2464 of 10325
pheew thats the picture I had too, corny joke I admit, but some things when passed through a mind such as mine just cannot be left unsaid. I have actually been playing spot the custom when I see bands; although I havent been watching much telly lately. anyone spot any JH|13 yet?? how can you tell the difference between UE11 and JH|13 from the cable though?? they look pretty similar from a distance; in fact they look almost identical. arent they identical?? I admit I havent looked that closely; although I will be putting one under the knife for the sake of science.
post #2465 of 10325
Sceptre, can you recall the time frame from when Brittany dropped you a line saying your impressions had been received and your order was being processed?

I got the call today to say they were being processed. I am going away in 3 weeks time and would love to be able to take them with me.

Cheers

Nigel
post #2466 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotdoggie View Post

Crazyguy106, somehow my JH13 really opened up since 2 days ago--I cannot explain it but I think I am pretty much experiencing what you are experiencing, minus the surge. I am also 100% positive that it has nothing to do with mental burn-in or me getting used to the sound; the difference I am hearing is too profound and real. In fact, I think Jamato's experience over the first few days he had these must be very close to what I have experienced in the past 2 days.
I still remember the sound and the sick feeling I had blown 1000 dollars. This was both in what I was hearing and then comparing to in my other headphones as I couldn't believe the sound that was not living up to expectations. A couple of days and things changed in a big, great way. :^)
post #2467 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudHarris View Post
Sceptre, can you recall the time frame from when Brittany dropped you a line saying your impressions had been received and your order was being processed?

I got the call today to say they were being processed. I am going away in 3 weeks time and would love to be able to take them with me.

Cheers

Nigel
Order received by them with impressions 19th June (on their order form).
30th June, Notified them of reduction of logo size.
15th July Shipping to UK.
21st July Delivered.

Communications excellent throughout.

Contact Brittany with her estimate for shipping date (subject to SQ QA etc.)

Fingers crossed for you getting them before you go away.

Sceptre
post #2468 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleli View Post
Can someone with Orpheus post a direct comparison between Sennheiser Orpheus and JH-13 Pro, thanks!
I don't think anybody in this forum owns an Orpheus, so you're probably not going to be getting a side by side comparison any time soon.



Oh, little update. My 13's will be shipping this week!
post #2469 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptre View Post
Order received by them with impressions 19th June (on their order form).
30th June, Notified them of reduction of logo size.
15th July Shipping to UK.
21st July Delivered.

Communications excellent throughout.

Contact Brittany with her estimate for shipping date (subject to SQ QA etc.)

Fingers crossed for you getting them before you go away.

Sceptre
Did you have to pay any customs duty?
post #2470 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by makotype View Post
I don't think anybody in this forum owns an Orpheus, so you're probably not going to be getting a side by side comparison any time soon.
Really?
post #2471 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict View Post
I'm pretty sure I would crack under water-boarding, but you'll never take me alive.
Sorry, can't under what that means. English is not my first tongue. Can you elaborate it?
post #2472 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlanger View Post
Really?
Well I do know someone who has the big O and will be getting the 13's so I will ask them what they think.
post #2473 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlanger View Post
Really?
Yep.
post #2474 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8
Well I do know someone who has the big O and will be getting the 13's so I will ask them what they think.
+ YouTube Video
post #2475 of 10325
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post
Well I do know someone who has the big O and will be getting the 13's so I will ask them what they think.
Well, my uncle's best friend's daughter has the orpheus system as well, so when I get my 13's, I'll just pop 'em in her ears and ask what her impressions are.

Just kidding. Can't wait to hear how they compare, Jamato.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread