Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 121

post #1801 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer View Post
I'm thinking that OSI - Blood might have to be my first listen with the JH13. It is my favorite album of '09 so far, and it has such great sound quality for a rock album these days.
The new OSI album is going to be in my top 5 this year. Gavin Harrison fits very well in the band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojamijams View Post
Its like a time machine where you go back in time when each record was JUST released and you're hearing your favorite record for the first time.
I completely agree with you.
post #1802 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
Almost forgot to post this pic here:




That picture makes me want to send a email to Jerry and change my Artwork...but i've already sent him 3985732405274985340245 emails concerning artwork and i don't think he's happy. Oh well, i guess a plain clear earpiece, White faceplate and black artwork will be fine...gah i love the translucent grey with the white art. I guess my next customs will end up like that...
post #1803 of 10368
I ordered solid black with a black cord. Just curious about how other solid colors look when JH delivers the set.

If anyone has ordered and received solid 13 Pros, can you please post a pic or two? Most of the pics posted so far show semi-opaque gradients of color. Thanks!

Now, I just need something to keep me occupied for the next 6 weeks. That seems to be how long it has taken for those who attended can jam to receive their set.
post #1804 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleitry View Post
I ordered solid black with a black cord. Just curious about how other solid colors look when JH delivers the set.

If anyone has ordered and received solid 13 Pros, can you please post a pic or two? Most of the pics posted so far show semi-opaque gradients of color. Thanks!

Now, I just need something to keep me occupied for the next 6 weeks. That seems to be how long it has taken for those who attended can jam to receive their set.
You just miiiiight be the first one to get an opaque colour like solid black...but anyways. Congrats on your pair =)
post #1805 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoDi View Post
You just miiiiight be the first one to get an opaque colour like solid black...but anyways. Congrats on your pair =)
that way i can play

gotta tell ya - i'm pretty excited.
post #1806 of 10368
Here are a couple of better pics than the original one l posted. l really love the way they turned out.



post #1807 of 10368
thanks rlanger. your badge is awesome. cool sig too. probably one of many.
post #1808 of 10368
I'm Jealous of the Artwork and colour >=(
post #1809 of 10368
Well, I just got mine a day earlier than expected. The color and art is perfect, and the only thing I can say about the sound is that I earlier said I was expecting to like them, but wasn't expected to be blown away....well...I was wrong. I'm pretty blown away. These are amazing.

I have to go to a damn meeting right now, but I'll be listening all night, I'm sure.
post #1810 of 10368
hehe nice boomana glad that your satisfied with them .
post #1811 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomana View Post
Well, I just got mine a day earlier than expected. The color and art is perfect, and the only thing I can say about the sound is that I earlier said I was expecting to like them, but wasn't expected to be blown away....well...I was wrong. I'm pretty blown away. These are amazing.

I have to go to a damn meeting right now, but I'll be listening all night, I'm sure.
Many of us have been somewhat cautious in our comments (others not so) as to not overly hype the JH-13 Pro. However, now you can see why we are all so excited about them.

These aren't just great custom IEMs, these are truly outstanding headphones. And what is more amazing, is that this is regardless of the source, it seems. Sure, they probably scale very well with better source/amplification, but they are mind blowing straight out of an mp3 player.
post #1812 of 10368
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlanger View Post
Many of us have been somewhat cautious in our comments (others not so) as to not overly hype the JH-13 Pro. However, now you can see why we are all so excited about them.

These aren't just great custom IEMs, these are truly outstanding headphones. And what is more amazing, is that this is regardless of the source, it seems. Sure, they probably scale very well with better source/amplification, but they are mind blowing straight out of an mp3 player.
I couldn't agree more X2
post #1813 of 10368
I usually try not to get caught up in the FOTM, but I have been lurking around this thread for a while and I must say that I am borderline ready to pull the trigger! Unfortunately (?) I recieved the ES3X 1 week BEFORE the JH announcement!! I never thought I would be a in position to own TWO customs!

HPA I eagerly await your review\comparison.
post #1814 of 10368
Headphone revolution in the works.

The king is dead. Long live the king.
post #1815 of 10368
for my wallet's sake you better be right bojamijams
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread