- 2,487 Posts. Joined 8/2001
- Location: Somewhere in the Heartland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on 2/20/15 at 5:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread - Page 704post #10546 of 105603/1/15 at 9:08pmI purchased them several years ago at the RMAF CanJam. I presumed they matched my serial number back to the original purchase as that was a requirement as far as I know.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #10547 of 105603/2/15 at 3:18pmpost #10548 of 105603/2/15 at 4:15pmQuote:
I made a poor assumption that JA wasn't doing the upgrade and it was done by another resheller. A little surprised they offer it. That's great and very worthwhile.post #10549 of 105603/2/15 at 4:27pmQuote:
My thoughts exactly. I've contacted them as well!post #10550 of 105603/2/15 at 10:39pmQuote:
Is that in your opinion?post #10551 of 105603/2/15 at 10:46pmQuote:
Are you positive about this? They refused to upgrade mine couple of months ago when I sent it in for repair. Did they start to this recently? Who did you talk to? Please share this precious info.post #10552 of 105603/3/15 at 1:37ampost #10553 of 105603/3/15 at 1:40amQuote:
This is what I'd expect. The FP doesn't make the original any worse and they're really busy keeping up with new orders. It's why I assumed a 3rd party did his.post #10554 of 105603/3/15 at 3:32amQuote:
Maybe it was a fluke but I originally sent them in for repair as well. The tech was out so they were not able to start right away on the repair. I asked about upgrading them to the FP and was surprised they said I could. I just spoke with the lady that coordinates the repairs.post #10555 of 105603/3/15 at 6:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Audio Addict
Maybe it was a fluke but I originally sent them in for repair as well. The tech was out so they were not able to start right away on the repair. I asked about upgrading them to the FP and was surprised they said I could. I just spoke with the lady that coordinates the repairs.
That would then be Maria.post #10556 of 105603/3/15 at 6:30ampost #10557 of 105603/4/15 at 11:50ampost #10558 of 105603/4/15 at 11:52amQuote:
Well, it probably won't. An IEM just doesn't sound the same as a full-sized can. Maybe on some technicalities it'll be stronger, but it just doesn't sound the same, not as big or full as a full-size headphone can sound, not to mention speakers :)post #10559 of 105603/4/15 at 12:51pmpost #10560 of 105603/4/15 at 1:58pmWhen I had my jh13fp and lcd-2f and he-500, the full sized cans had some advantages based on bein full sized, such as soundstage, visceral impact, ect, but my jh13's were overall technically superior and more refined/balanced imo. The best iem's/headphones ive ever heard overall.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Three Word Story 9 seconds ago
- › ER4P > HF5? Are you sure? 56 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2