At the last NYC meet the audiologist that had JH Audio said she would have it at 20% off (but I think it was only for the meet) so hopefully it's the same.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAUDIOLOGYtagged by System, 6/22/10
- categoryCustom In Ear Monitorstagged by System, 7/14/10
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 7/13/10
- brandJH Audiotagged by System, 6/22/10
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by System, 5/5/10
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/23/11
- productUE 11 Protagged by System, 7/15/10
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 7/13/10
- productWestone ES3Xtagged by System, 2/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Questions on Reshelling IEMs. Last post on 6/6/12 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature custom IEM Last post on Today at 4:41 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cleared my inventory, ready for customs Last post on 7/28/11 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ulitmate Ears and JH Audio $1,300 scam? Last post on 8/23/11 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Thinking of going the Custom IEM route... Any advice?? Last post on 3/2/11 at 6:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I was looking for an excellent universal IEM with multiple drivers to fit my portable listening needs. Ideally, I would have my beloved LCD-2's in a portable package. I have become addicted to the...
First I’d like to thank Rock Jaw for sending me the Alfa Genus for review. If you haven’t heard of Rock Jaw before, I don’t blame you. They are a rather new company that recently came out with a...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
This is a work in progress, everytime I listen to them with a different source, there's always something new emerging and changing the overall perspective someway. Sources used: Macbook Pro,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread - Page 652
Gear mentioned in this thread:
For those of you who have gotten refits does JH Audio send you an email when they have received the ciem in the mail? It got there last week and I asked them to email me when they got it but nothing so far.
My first refit with JH Audio went badly. I was silly enough to use their on-line 'problem analyzer' and didn't speak with a human being. This was a mistake. The second time I spoke with Jamie and made certain to back up my conversations with detailed e-mails. JH Audio has good customer service but they're perpetually swamped and if you aren't the squeaky wheel you'll get lost in the background noise. I strongly suggest talking to a human being (the same one each time) if you want it done right the first time.
Edit: I called them this morning and they said mid next week or so. I'm hoping for only 1 refit.
Edited by rawrster - 11/26/13 at 6:45am
That's a nice discount, I only got 15% when I ordered mine. Definitely worth the price.
Finally got my JH13 in after having a few words with the folks over at JH. I'm kind of shocked how much I prefer the 13 over the 16 with my set of sonic preferences. There's just enough of everything that I'm pretty damn satisfied with this, although the whole JH Audio experience was a nightmare and I would never buy anything from JH ever again.
I am able to make comparos between the JH13FP and JH16FP if anyone asks.
What would you like me to detail? I'm just not up for doing a full blown review/comparison xD I'd rather answer specific questions, probably better via PM.
Since I don't want to say off memory, I'll be back in a few days after I go to the local shop and listen to the 2 3 and X/XC
I'm hoping I get my JH13 back this week. The repair guy said middle of this week so hopefully that was accurate. I do have a feeling that I'm going to need another set of impressions for my right ear however.
Would you like me to listen on the Soloist? It will be connected to a Bifrost Uber.
- JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 31 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 50 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 54 seconds ago
- › Best amp for Sony MDR-7520 and X-Fi Titanium HD? 55 seconds ago
- › DAC help. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Denon AHD-5000 (Excellent Condition) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by lin0003
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)