Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread - Page 627

post #9391 of 10288
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLung View Post

I have a AK100 with RWAK mod. iPhone5 has low impedance output. Maybe it's because of poor workmanship. One earphone shorter than the other, the left ear strongly presses the outer side, a second very short and does not provide good seal while I move. It's a bad, because the ear impressions were made not for the first time and I know how to behave with it.

 

 

What's more surprising is frozen fingerprints on the shell. Great quality, guys! :D

Put the stock cable back and maybe you'll understand that they are just very revealing of what you do in front of them.

post #9392 of 10288
The stock cables for the JH13 are beautiful and very revealing... Maybe the construction of IronLung's was faulty... Or something happened during transit?
post #9393 of 10288

Or he assumed whatever that is would be better.

post #9394 of 10288

Well for me, to each his own, and if it didn't live up to the expectations, I'm truly very sorry... I'm just happy mine shocked me to amazement.

post #9395 of 10288

I hope that all the fault of poor production of the shell.

post #9396 of 10288
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLung View Post

I hope that all the fault of poor production of the shell.

If one side has a longer nozzle than the other, and the longer nozzle presses uncomfortably against your ear canal, it could definitely contribute to the issues you hear.

I've only heard the demo but was the best iem I've heard to date.
post #9397 of 10288
The Jh13 is the only one I can't resist to listen to even when on the burn-in process.... The clarity of these for me is way above the iem/ciem I have..
post #9398 of 10288
Quote:
Originally Posted by soullinker20 View Post

The Jh13 is the only one I can't resist to listen to even when on the burn-in process.... The clarity of these for me is way above the iem/ciem I have..

I call fanboy... Haha JK man, glad you're enjoying them.

 

Been using mine with Tralucent's (beautifully crafted) silver/gold cables and HM-901. Its so hard to put down!

post #9399 of 10288
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

I call fanboy... Haha JK man, glad you're enjoying them.

Been using mine with Tralucent's (beautifully crafted) silver/gold cables and HM-901. Its so hard to put down!

Lol! Jh13 ftw
post #9400 of 10288

I had a weird experience just now with my JH13s, which probably could do with more burn-in: The bass suddenly increased significantly. Before that they were sounding rather anemic compared to the 1plus2s.

post #9401 of 10288
Hi All,

I am interested in the new JH13 FP and want to know if anybody ever compare the new JH 13 FP vs Fitear 334?

There is an option to go to either SE5, Fitear MH 335 DW or JH 13 FP.
So help me guys :-)
Thanks
post #9402 of 10288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post

I had a weird experience just now with my JH13s, which probably could do with more burn-in: The bass suddenly increased significantly. Before that they were sounding rather anemic compared to the 1plus2s.

Just as what also happened to my Miracles before.. when I switch from 1p2 to Jh13, i don't feel the bass lacking anymore as opposed to the miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lescanadiens View Post

Hi All,

I am interested in the new JH13 FP and want to know if anybody ever compare the new JH 13 FP vs Fitear 334?

There is an option to go to either SE5, Fitear MH 335 DW or JH 13 FP.
So help me guys :-)
Thanks

Depends on what you are lookin for... you have to give us your genre, preferred type of sound and such
post #9403 of 10288

Expensive ciem should not be genre-oriented. They should give the listener exactly what is recorded in the studio. 

post #9404 of 10288
Quote:
Originally Posted by lescanadiens View Post

Hi All,

I am interested in the new JH13 FP and want to know if anybody ever compare the new JH 13 FP vs Fitear 334?

There is an option to go to either SE5, Fitear MH 335 DW or JH 13 FP.
So help me guys :-)
Thanks

If I had a chance to change my mind I'll go to the FitEar MH 335 (not DW).

post #9405 of 10288
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLung View Post

Expensive ciem should not be genre-oriented. They should give the listener exactly what is recorded in the studio. 

Well that's how it is... smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread