Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread - Page 323

post #4831 of 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
Yeah, they had to take three days off to kick it with me, though. Well worth it -- I'm sure you understand.
Just heard that they were shipped! The impressions arrived at JH Audio last Wednesday and they left today - 4 or less working days. Amazing!
post #4832 of 10289
Hi there,

I am very happy today.
Jerry and Adam gave "My Artwork is corrected" remark.
I am praying sincerely for the thing that Artwork of the quality equal with ES3X is brought by 13pro.


post #4833 of 10289
I'm curious, does JHAudio notify you when your impression gets there?
post #4834 of 10289
They did with mine.
post #4835 of 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateramong View Post
Jerry and Adam gave "My Artwork is corrected" remark.
I am praying sincerely for the thing that Artwork of the quality equal with ES3X is brought by 13pro.
True, but the custom itself, if I can judge from the picture, is flawless: not a scratch or a bubble, very clean and smooth. And this transparent blue is one of the nicest I've seen.
post #4836 of 10289
I would expect that kind of turnaround.
post #4837 of 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonboy403 View Post
I'm curious, does JHAudio notify you when your impression gets there?
In my case, they didn't, and I went through the same audiologist. (You will get a tracking number, however.)
post #4838 of 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Knight View Post
They did with mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomikPi View Post
In my case, they didn't, and I went through the same audiologist. (You will get a tracking number, however.)
Thanks guys.

I'm also waiting for their response toward my email about artwork. I sent them two artwork and I asked them to pick the one that they think would be doable and email me when they made their decision but I didn't get anything so far.
post #4839 of 10289
Jerry is going to send some demo units of the JH13 to me for the upcoming Houston meet that is coming up. Any differenced I should know about between the universals and customs that I should know about.... treble spike or something like that?

Anyway, look for more impressions in our meet thread in a couple of weeks. I will finally be able to try these out (since I got sick at CanJam and missed out there)!!!
post #4840 of 10289
Just spoke with Jerry and he said the balanced cable is being made. The standard length is 8-ft. He didn't know there's a XLR 4-pin option though. I also sent him the pin out Lead time is 6-8 weeks. Hopefully he can bring the JH13s to a higher step.
post #4841 of 10289
Does anyone know if the UE Lune Silver cable from Null Audio will fit JH 13 Pro 100% without any pin problem?
post #4842 of 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinocelt View Post
True, but the custom itself, if I can judge from the picture, is flawless: not a scratch or a bubble, very clean and smooth. And this transparent blue is one of the nicest I've seen.
If they could only keep that consistent....which they obviously didn't on my pair of JHA. Yes i am ranting...
post #4843 of 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navea View Post
Does anyone know if the UE Lune Silver cable from Null Audio will fit JH 13 Pro 100% without any pin problem?
Enyo (same prongs as Lune) Fits my 10X3's, which use the same socket as the JH13. Both the stock AND the Enyo fit without a problem, no loosening of any sort
post #4844 of 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaoDi View Post
Enyo (same prongs as Lune) Fits my 10X3's, which use the same socket as the JH13. Both the stock AND the Enyo fit without a problem, no loosening of any sort
Thanks!
post #4845 of 10289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Knight View Post
Just spoke with Jerry and he said the balanced cable is being made. The standard length is 8-ft. He didn't know there's a XLR 4-pin option though. I also sent him the pin out Lead time is 6-8 weeks. Hopefully he can bring the JH13s to a higher step.
Oh man, does that mean we have to get two pairs of JH13 since we obvious wouldn't wanna swap cables like mad everyday and mess up the fastening sockets on the IEM.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread