Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Official HF-2 Serial Number List
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official HF-2 Serial Number List - Page 2

post #16 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopstretch View Post
And the odd random ********* in the right place at the right time.
Are you calling me random?
post #17 of 656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple-u View Post
Doesn't Todd have 24? Why does number 24 ring a bell? I think I saw pictures of it in the other thread.
It's shown in the pics that Todd put out. He might have used it as a demo during CJ. It's probably the last SN that he had with him. Not entirely sure.
post #18 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner View Post
Are you calling me random?
Too douchey, didn't read.
post #19 of 656
sn 15
post #20 of 656
How many HF2's did Todd bring to CanJam?
post #21 of 656
My understanding is that he brought 20 to pass out at the meet. Whether or not that was the final number, I don't know, but it was close to that.
post #22 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighten View Post
Hmm... I've seen all those names somewhere before (minus the Jude and Todd)...
I have #016

HeadAmp Audio Electronics - home of the Pico and Gilmore amps.  Now with Audeze, Fostex, HiFiMAN, Sennheiser, and STAX.
Find us at www.HeadAmp.com

Reply
post #23 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheemo View Post
How many HF2's did Todd bring to CanJam?
42

No, not really. I have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomana View Post
My understanding is that he brought 20 to pass out at the meet. Whether or not that was the final number, I don't know, but it was close to that.
That sounds about right.
post #24 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple-u View Post
Doesn't Todd have 24? Why does number 24 ring a bell? I think I saw pictures of it in the other thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by falkon72 View Post
It's shown in the pics that Todd put out. He might have used it as a demo during CJ. It's probably the last SN that he had with him. Not entirely sure.
I guess I should confess that I bought an HD800 and HF-2 prior to CanJam and Todd sent me home from CanJam with his pair, #24 (and HD800 #00660 balanced). I don't know if he indeed has #000, but #24 was his personal pair and he took pity on me. I wasn't going to say anything, but Todd is a great guy and probably makes sacrifices like that all the time. I tried to donate some IEM to him when he thought his SE530 went missing, to make up for his efforts, but he found them later and told me to just pay it forward.
post #25 of 656
Thread Starter 
I see. I'd been waiting for you to reveal your SN, HA.
post #26 of 656
nice lucky ducky kobe bryant hf-2
post #27 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by falkon72 View Post
I see. I'd been waiting for you to reveal your SN, HA.
It's also the S/N on my Predator.
post #28 of 656
#65. =T
post #29 of 656
There's a mistake in the first post. You have DoYouRight as number 23, and I'm 99.99999% sure he hasn't received a pair yet.
post #30 of 656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmcmanus View Post
42

No, not really. I have no idea.
Hey wait a sec...

#42 here.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Official HF-2 Serial Number List