Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC? - Page 26

post #376 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post
Well....one more episode to go, guys!

Talk about anticipation...Walter is a step ahead of the police with intentions unknown...this is going to be good.

post #377 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post
 

Talk about anticipation...Walter is a step ahead of the police with intentions unknown...this is going to be good.

 

Oh yeah! Can't wait for that finale! I'm pretty sure this has just turned into a wild goose chase, by the looks of things. I think we're going to see the angelic good of Walt come out, as well as his most evil bad doings. Vince said every dies except for Saul...there IS ONLY one more episode left so....(Only time will tell from here).

post #378 of 511

Interesting. Its left me a bit confused. The finale is going to be eventful.

post #379 of 511

Yes, so much still has to happen, I wonder how they are going to fit that in just one episode. That's also why I expected this episode to have more action already

post #380 of 511
Now, now. What kind of AMC finale would it be, if they let us see what was coming? wink.gif
post #381 of 511

I think the finale episode is going to be atleast 1 hour and 30 minutes long, if not a lot longer to fit the whole story in that one episode or it will just be rushed. I also think Walt is going to suicide by taking the ricin.

post #382 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by highrolller View Post
 

I think the finale episode is going to be atleast 1 hour and 30 minutes long, if not a lot longer to fit the whole story in that one episode or it will just be rushed. I also think Walt is going to suicide by taking the ricin.

 

I hope so too! Stumbled upon this: http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

Probably old though :rolleyes:

post #383 of 511
Well, look what I stumbled across a long time ago!
http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

Except, I believe the donations goes to a good cause; a cancer foundation, I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

I hope so too! Stumbled upon this: http://www.bettercallsaul.com/
Probably old though rolleyes.gif
post #384 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

Well, look what I stumbled across a long time ago!
http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

Except, I believe the donations goes to a good cause; a cancer foundation, I believe.

 

only 8K visitors? :blink:

post #385 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

only 8K visitors? blink.gif

I'm afraid so!
post #386 of 511

The anticipation grows...I can't believe that it's ENDING! 

 

"Breaking Bad Cast Sings Bye Bye Bye"

post #387 of 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeeWebb View Post

The anticipation grows...I can't believe that it's ENDING! 

"Breaking Bad Cast Sings Bye Bye Bye"





Its so sad.... frown.gif
The show that got me into TV series is actually ending...we've come a long way...all those months we had to wait for seasons..all has finally come to an end...

LOL @ the video!
post #388 of 511
Thread Starter 
AMC has had several very good drama series. I think I watch more of their shows than any other network. Hell on Wheels is another. Their twists are very well thought out and gets your attention. They have no qualms about killing off characters for shock value and leave you shaking your head not seeing it coming. I was looking forward to Rubicon but they cut it loose after the first season.
post #389 of 511

 

What happened after Hank died.. lol :p

post #390 of 511

HAHAHAHA!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Anybody watching Breaking Bad on AMC?