New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone from Melbourne - Page 2

post #16 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post

 

Hong Kong is probably the heaven for anybody with a pursuit in luxury consumer/prosumer goods. Fashion, Electronics, Jewelery, Watches, all in Hong Kong at good prices.


True, so lucky for me to born in Hong Kong and live in Melbourne, and so lucky that we got lovely planesbigsmile_face.gif

post #17 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post

 

A better place than anywhere else in Australia and New Zealand.

 

Pretty much, since Jaben's right in the CBD. 

post #18 of 38

Should we have a can con to match the recent Sydney meet  rolleyes.gif

post #19 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzobinx View Post

Should we have a can con to match the recent Sydney meet  rolleyes.gif

 

With the attendance numbers from the last meet this *might* be possible, it has been such a long time since the last meet....

post #20 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerzhell View Post

With the attendance numbers from the last meet this *might* be possible, it has been such a long time since the last meet....
I really looking forward to it:p
Sadly my desktop amplifier is at hong kong, I only got a bunch of earphones and headphones with one portable amplifier, and 2 discmans...
post #21 of 38
Originally Posted by etherlite View Post
100x100px-LS-79295a62_zecchan-iri.png

Location: Jakarta, Indonesia / Melbourne, Australia
 

Temporarily studying in Melbourne here

 

Why move from Jakarta to Melbourne for study lol.

post #22 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

 

Why move from Jakarta to Melbourne for study lol.

 

I'm quite sure the Melbourne Uni has more funding and greater esteem than any Indonesian Universities. Moreover, Australia is probably a better place for professional development in many fields.

post #23 of 38

Proud Melbournian here!

post #24 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

 

Why move from Jakarta to Melbourne for study lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post

 

I'm quite sure the Melbourne Uni has more funding and greater esteem than any Indonesian Universities. Moreover, Australia is probably a better place for professional development in many fields.

 

this, and I'm also an international class student, going abroad for a year is part of my program. And I picked Mel U.

post #25 of 38
I am in Adelaide. I would be keen to attend,
post #26 of 38

im from melbourne and keen for a meetup. i dont have much to bring apart from IEM
 

post #27 of 38

Melbourne is very good, but we lack the DIY/electrostatic factor they have in the harbour city of the north.

post #28 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckman View Post

Melbourne is very good, but we lack the DIY/electrostatic factor they have in the harbour city of the north.

be a pioneer then!!!

post #29 of 38

Melbourne.

post #30 of 38

Adelaide guy here...L3000.gif

 

Good to see a few of us down in the southern continent!! beyersmile.png

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: