I think there was a batch difference. My FX500s are not much harsher than the EX600s but these early impressions are different.
Related Forum Threads
- new iems - cheap or expensive? Last post on 10/18/12 at 9:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] JVC HA-FX1000: The Big V Last post on 2/17/13 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FX500 | yellow filter, black filter, and cotton removal - review! Last post on 11/22/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with wood housing- where to start? Last post on 9/24/11 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500. - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
^- Must be...I remember the statements about the harshness of the treble and the short cord were what shyed me away from buying a pair at first but the treble really isnt all that bad, at least compared to what I remember of the HJE900s. The cord on mine is pretty long too, about 4 feet without the extension
- CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 17 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › I got a Denon AVR-2802 for free. Worth building a system around it? 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Custom Wood Cup For Denon AH-D2000 2 minutes ago
- › Ryse: Son of rome 2 minutes ago
- › Less than $300 Over the Ear for my Teenage Son (who wants Beats!) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Advice on DAC/AMP + Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)