I think there was a batch difference. My FX500s are not much harsher than the EX600s but these early impressions are different.
Related Forum Threads
- new iems - cheap or expensive? Last post on 10/18/12 at 9:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] JVC HA-FX1000: The Big V Last post on 2/17/13 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FX500 | yellow filter, black filter, and cotton removal - review! Last post on 11/22/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with wood housing- where to start? Last post on 9/24/11 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500. - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
^- Must be...I remember the statements about the harshness of the treble and the short cord were what shyed me away from buying a pair at first but the treble really isnt all that bad, at least compared to what I remember of the HJE900s. The cord on mine is pretty long too, about 4 feet without the extension
- CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500.
- › DAC disconnects / pops from PC when mains switch or boiler is... 5 seconds ago
- › AKG K712 Gel Ear Pads 16 seconds ago
- › Skullcandy Aviators 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Sony EX600 vs 7550 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 2 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current's upcoming SS amp called Red Top ?! 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A2000X 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)