I think there was a batch difference. My FX500s are not much harsher than the EX600s but these early impressions are different.
Related Forum Threads
- new iems - cheap or expensive? Last post on 10/18/12 at 9:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] JVC HA-FX1000: The Big V Last post on 2/17/13 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FX500 | yellow filter, black filter, and cotton removal - review! Last post on 11/22/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with wood housing- where to start? Last post on 9/24/11 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is a wonderful little tube amplifier for the price. I paid only $59 for the amp and it was in perfect condition with a new Electro-Harmonix 6922 tube. The tube itself runs about $15, so the...
INTRODUCTION Altone250 U.S. Tour Being an Altone200 fan, I was quite excited to hear that T-PEOS was updating their IEM lineup with a new Altone series based on feedback received from the H300...
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500. - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
^- Must be...I remember the statements about the harshness of the treble and the short cord were what shyed me away from buying a pair at first but the treble really isnt all that bad, at least compared to what I remember of the HJE900s. The cord on mine is pretty long too, about 4 feet without the extension
- CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 3 seconds ago
- › Looking for recommendations for a portable, closed-back headphone... 15 seconds ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 29 seconds ago
- › Open headphone soundstage vs volume (?) 2 minutes ago
- › where can i set the Playback Quality with Creative ZXR 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by sarora
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2