I think there was a batch difference. My FX500s are not much harsher than the EX600s but these early impressions are different.
Related Forum Threads
- new iems - cheap or expensive? Last post on 10/18/12 at 9:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] JVC HA-FX1000: The Big V Last post on 2/17/13 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FX500 | yellow filter, black filter, and cotton removal - review! Last post on 11/22/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with wood housing- where to start? Last post on 9/24/11 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500. - Page 13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
^- Must be...I remember the statements about the harshness of the treble and the short cord were what shyed me away from buying a pair at first but the treble really isnt all that bad, at least compared to what I remember of the HJE900s. The cord on mine is pretty long too, about 4 feet without the extension
- CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500.
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 51 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Indeed G3 Modded Hybrid Tube Amp 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)