I think there was a batch difference. My FX500s are not much harsher than the EX600s but these early impressions are different.
Related Forum Threads
- new iems - cheap or expensive? Last post on 10/18/12 at 9:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] JVC HA-FX1000: The Big V Last post on 2/17/13 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC FX500 | yellow filter, black filter, and cotton removal - review! Last post on 11/22/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs with wood housing- where to start? Last post on 9/24/11 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500. - Page 13
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
^- Must be...I remember the statements about the harshness of the treble and the short cord were what shyed me away from buying a pair at first but the treble really isnt all that bad, at least compared to what I remember of the HJE900s. The cord on mine is pretty long too, about 4 feet without the extension
- CONFIRMATION: JVC HA-FX1000 IS the JVC Victor HP-FX500.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Questyle CMA800 Current Mode amp 2 minutes ago
- › In Ear searched for travelling 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T20: in-ear headphone featuring DualCoil™ driver technology. 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 4 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 5 minutes ago
- › knife-fi? 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 7 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 8 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2