sorry I would told you if I knew. I told Bourneperect and others, i thought it was common knowledge, I paid 1100.00 new from another dealer here in the US and he is authorized. PM me if you need his name.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on 8/9/14 at 2:55am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Cheapest Price for Brand New Sennheiser phones? Last post on 1/14/13 at 8:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 5:46 am in Headphones (full-size)
- 2 silver sennheiser HD800 upgrade cable one has to go Last post on 12/22/11 at 8:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- sennheiser hd 800 vs hd 598 Last post on 12/12/11 at 9:46am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Sennheiser HD800 Appreciation Thread - Page 418
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I doubt they're going to release a new headphone soon, the MSRP went up from €1000 to €1200 (at least in Europe), I'm really happy I got it for €900 by "talking" a bit in a authorized store. I don't have the FR graph and I have 2 years of warranty instead of 4 because I didn't buy it from retail price. But I don't really mind, I can say that I got a 25% discount if you look at the current price, and I was thinking that the 10% discount was already something.
EDIT: I should've said that the dealer is in fact authorized and that it was brand-new.
Edited by MelvinV - 1/15/13 at 7:57am
Same situation for me. Was all set to order from Jan Meier, but found a pair in the used forum for less than a grand shipped.
So are you as surprised/happy with using the HD800 with the Fiio E17/E09K combo as I am? I know it's nowhere near what the HD800s can do with a better amp, and maybe a better DAC, but the E17/E9 combo really does quite well. I was quite happy using the HD800 with just the E17, but now that I'm home, I'll admit to using them almost exclusively with the combo. The extra power of the E9 (or E09K in your case) just makes the HD800s really sing! :)
I can't wait until I can save up enough money to buy a Schiit Mjolnir amp and possibly the companion Gungnir DAC. Enjoy your new toy!
- Sennheiser HD800 Appreciation Thread
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › SE846 Filter mod 4 minutes ago
- › I need some help with deciding on Hifiman RE-400 vs. Shure SE215... 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 5 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 6 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 7 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...