- 85 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Bose Triport question, seriously. Last post on 8/10/10 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Most overrated and most underrated headphones Last post on 8/1/11 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone suggestion-Prefferably Bose vs Shure Last post on 1/25/11 at 1:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG or Bose? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- In need of bright sounding headphones Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Bose Triportspost #1 of 135/11/09 at 6:48pmThread StarterDon't worry, I'm not considering buying a pair. I was just wondering why they are called triports--where does this come from?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 135/11/09 at 6:59pmpost #3 of 135/11/09 at 7:21pmThere are three drivers? - I only always thought they were just ports for bass. There are two minute holes and a larger port at the lower end.
If they actually have three drivers in each, and STILL sound the way they do - frankly, I'm impressed with Bose :Ppost #4 of 135/11/09 at 7:31pmpost #5 of 135/11/09 at 7:32pmpost #6 of 135/11/09 at 8:03pmpost #7 of 135/11/09 at 9:40pmAm I missing something, or is it considered cool on these forums to talk against Bose? I'm not being sarcastic here ... *Cough Cough*
Branding and Anti-branding is "cool" for some, I guess...
Lacoste, Sony, Callaway, iPods, Rolex, BMW, superficial bling for the masses, but quality products for the initiated.
And Triport, it's just a name, after all. Sony "X"tra "B"ass, Sennheiser "H"igh "D"efinition headphones, I guess. "Monster" Cables. They're sturdy, at least.
This forum is full of marketing, get over it. I wouldn't be here without it. Some of you wouldn't be here either, with all your foolish anti-Bose propaganda.
In such a subjective hobby, it's easy to get brainwashed by worthless arguments. Gratuitous affirmations are a plague. I'm not offended, and don't take this post too seriously.
I keep on reading more and more BS everyday on these forums, some relatively inoffensive, some very offensive. Bose bashing rate pretty low on the list, but appears too often.
Bose International paid me 100$ to post this and associate their name with Sony, iPods, Rolex and BMW.
AAAAArrrrrGh! Those evil businesses... you should all unite against them so you can take them down! *Cough Cough*post #8 of 135/12/09 at 12:02ampost #9 of 135/12/09 at 12:08amGod, that is almost totally impossible to read, Rodger. The eye is attracted to white space, and when one places blanks between every single text line, you end up with something that is an incredible hassle to read because you have to fight against your own eyes.post #10 of 139/10/10 at 12:13ampost #11 of 139/10/10 at 12:40ampost #12 of 139/10/10 at 1:30am
Hmm... then the bashing is justified. Bose Triport OE is an overpriced, overhyped piece of can. By the way, is your alias translated to "YourMotherIsAWhore"? (no pun intended) Kabayan!
- Bose Triports
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3279 Active Users (566 Members and 2713 Guests)
- › Pc360 or modmic plus good headphones 39 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Lynx Hilo - new offering from Pro Audio company. 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Massive cable yard sale: Audioquest, Signal Cable, Moon Audio, Alo... 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Sell AKG K612 Pro and get a Fidelio X1? 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)