- 85 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Bose Triport question, seriously. Last post on 8/10/10 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Most overrated and most underrated headphones Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone suggestion-Prefferably Bose vs Shure Last post on 1/25/11 at 1:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG or Bose? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- In need of bright sounding headphones Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My reviews are usually long winded and detailed, but in this review im keeping things short as this is not a high-end product by any means. I have had the Sansa Clip since June of last year, and...
In my humble opinion the Sennheiser HD600 is by far one of the best sounding dynamic headphones on the market period hopefully you'll agree with me at the end of this...
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
Bose Triportspost #1 of 135/11/09 at 6:48pmThread StarterDon't worry, I'm not considering buying a pair. I was just wondering why they are called triports--where does this come from?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 135/11/09 at 6:59pmpost #3 of 135/11/09 at 7:21pmThere are three drivers? - I only always thought they were just ports for bass. There are two minute holes and a larger port at the lower end.
If they actually have three drivers in each, and STILL sound the way they do - frankly, I'm impressed with Bose :Ppost #4 of 135/11/09 at 7:31pmpost #5 of 135/11/09 at 7:32pmpost #6 of 135/11/09 at 8:03pmpost #7 of 135/11/09 at 9:40pmAm I missing something, or is it considered cool on these forums to talk against Bose? I'm not being sarcastic here ... *Cough Cough*
Branding and Anti-branding is "cool" for some, I guess...
Lacoste, Sony, Callaway, iPods, Rolex, BMW, superficial bling for the masses, but quality products for the initiated.
And Triport, it's just a name, after all. Sony "X"tra "B"ass, Sennheiser "H"igh "D"efinition headphones, I guess. "Monster" Cables. They're sturdy, at least.
This forum is full of marketing, get over it. I wouldn't be here without it. Some of you wouldn't be here either, with all your foolish anti-Bose propaganda.
In such a subjective hobby, it's easy to get brainwashed by worthless arguments. Gratuitous affirmations are a plague. I'm not offended, and don't take this post too seriously.
I keep on reading more and more BS everyday on these forums, some relatively inoffensive, some very offensive. Bose bashing rate pretty low on the list, but appears too often.
Bose International paid me 100$ to post this and associate their name with Sony, iPods, Rolex and BMW.
AAAAArrrrrGh! Those evil businesses... you should all unite against them so you can take them down! *Cough Cough*post #8 of 135/12/09 at 12:02ampost #9 of 135/12/09 at 12:08amGod, that is almost totally impossible to read, Rodger. The eye is attracted to white space, and when one places blanks between every single text line, you end up with something that is an incredible hassle to read because you have to fight against your own eyes.post #10 of 139/10/10 at 12:13ampost #11 of 139/10/10 at 12:40ampost #12 of 139/10/10 at 1:30am
Hmm... then the bashing is justified. Bose Triport OE is an overpriced, overhyped piece of can. By the way, is your alias translated to "YourMotherIsAWhore"? (no pun intended) Kabayan!
- Bose Triports
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3481 Active Users (708 Members and 2773 Guests)
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 3 seconds ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 2 minutes ago
- › [IC] Metrum Aurix 2 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2