- 85 Posts. Joined 4/2009
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Bose Triport question, seriously. Last post on 8/10/10 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Most overrated and most underrated headphones Last post on 1/13/15 at 7:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone suggestion-Prefferably Bose vs Shure Last post on 1/25/11 at 1:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG or Bose? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- In need of bright sounding headphones Last post on 1/12/12 at 6:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Bose Triportspost #1 of 135/11/09 at 6:48pmThread StarterDon't worry, I'm not considering buying a pair. I was just wondering why they are called triports--where does this come from?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 135/11/09 at 6:59pmpost #3 of 135/11/09 at 7:21pmThere are three drivers? - I only always thought they were just ports for bass. There are two minute holes and a larger port at the lower end.
If they actually have three drivers in each, and STILL sound the way they do - frankly, I'm impressed with Bose :Ppost #4 of 135/11/09 at 7:31pmpost #5 of 135/11/09 at 7:32pmpost #6 of 135/11/09 at 8:03pmpost #7 of 135/11/09 at 9:40pmAm I missing something, or is it considered cool on these forums to talk against Bose? I'm not being sarcastic here ... *Cough Cough*
Branding and Anti-branding is "cool" for some, I guess...
Lacoste, Sony, Callaway, iPods, Rolex, BMW, superficial bling for the masses, but quality products for the initiated.
And Triport, it's just a name, after all. Sony "X"tra "B"ass, Sennheiser "H"igh "D"efinition headphones, I guess. "Monster" Cables. They're sturdy, at least.
This forum is full of marketing, get over it. I wouldn't be here without it. Some of you wouldn't be here either, with all your foolish anti-Bose propaganda.
In such a subjective hobby, it's easy to get brainwashed by worthless arguments. Gratuitous affirmations are a plague. I'm not offended, and don't take this post too seriously.
I keep on reading more and more BS everyday on these forums, some relatively inoffensive, some very offensive. Bose bashing rate pretty low on the list, but appears too often.
Bose International paid me 100$ to post this and associate their name with Sony, iPods, Rolex and BMW.
AAAAArrrrrGh! Those evil businesses... you should all unite against them so you can take them down! *Cough Cough*post #8 of 135/12/09 at 12:02ampost #9 of 135/12/09 at 12:08amGod, that is almost totally impossible to read, Rodger. The eye is attracted to white space, and when one places blanks between every single text line, you end up with something that is an incredible hassle to read because you have to fight against your own eyes.post #10 of 139/10/10 at 12:13ampost #11 of 139/10/10 at 12:40ampost #12 of 139/10/10 at 1:30am
Hmm... then the bashing is justified. Bose Triport OE is an overpriced, overhyped piece of can. By the way, is your alias translated to "YourMotherIsAWhore"? (no pun intended) Kabayan!
- Bose Triports
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3506 Active Users (656 Members and 2850 Guests)
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 32 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 51 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eating a turtle 5 minutes ago
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 6 minutes ago
- › Guru (Keith Elam) passed away 9 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 9 minutes ago
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)