does anybody know if the 01USD can "bitstream" dts/dolby digital to a "decoder"?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hmm, what USB DAC for about $150? Last post on 8/2/10 at 12:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Casea Aquila USB audio Interface Last post on 3/18/13 at 2:36pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Why are USB S/PDIF interfaces so expensive? Last post on 8/22/12 at 4:24pm in Computer Audio
- Passive Volume Control w/ USB DAC Last post on 7/22/12 at 12:59pm in Computer Audio
- AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp Last post on 2/2/17 at 12:18pm in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Introduction I have owned these headphones for four years now. These were my first decent pair that I researched before buying. Before this I had just bought inexpensive headphones that happened...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
Musiland Monitor 01 USD 24/192 USB to SPDIF - Page 61
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #902 of 9052/9/13 at 1:52pm
Hi, I'm new here
looking for some DAC and interesting to Musiland Monitor 01 US, but have some question.
1. a couple mounths ago, I use Sony Home Theatre connect via optical toslink onboard soundcard from Rampage IV extreme motherboard. result is I can hear Surround 5.1 in movies. but NO Surrond in game, it's stereo in game. it's not what I want.
2. so, I upgrade the soundcard to Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro. and yes.. I can hear Surround 5.1 in game, also better SQ
3. Now I have Thonet & Vander Kurbis 2.0 as Music while my Sony Home Theatre is for Movie and game. so when I want to listen music, I switch to Analog output (T&V Kurbis) and when I want to watch movie or playin' games, I switch to Optical Output (sony Home theatre). my X Fi Fatal1ty is doing well. it's Surround 5.1 in movie and games.
but I was curious to upgrade my X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro to DAC Musiland Monitor 01 US.
the question is: Will Musiland Monitor 01 US do Surround 5.1 in GAME via Digital Output???
thanks in advancepost #903 of 90511/17/13 at 5:56pm
I know this is an old thread but I'm wondering if someone could help me out. I just recently got a monitor 01 USD, and today received the license key. I put it in the directory and rant the prog software to burn the eeprom. I unplugged the USB and waited a couple minutes and when I plugged it back in I still get the License invalid error.
Am I missing something? How did you guys end up getting them to work?post #904 of 9053/7/15 at 2:02pm
- Musiland Monitor 01 USD 24/192 USB to SPDIF
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 second ago
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 19 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 58 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 6 minutes ago
- › MEMT X5 In Ear Earphone by B9Scrambler
- › AKG K240 MKII Headphones by Napalmhardcore
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear