does anybody know if the 01USD can "bitstream" dts/dolby digital to a "decoder"?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hmm, what USB DAC for about $150? Last post on 8/2/10 at 12:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Casea Aquila USB audio Interface Last post on 3/18/13 at 2:36pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Why are USB S/PDIF interfaces so expensive? Last post on 8/22/12 at 4:24pm in Computer Audio
- Passive Volume Control w/ USB DAC Last post on 7/22/12 at 12:59pm in Computer Audio
- AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp Last post on 12/22/16 at 7:02am in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
These are *fantastic* for the price. Compared side by side to some old Sennheiser MX500s, that cost at least 4x as much, the Monk+ absolutely wipes the floor - they are hugely superior. Warm...
Acknowledgment Thanks, @Andykong at Cayin, and @Takeanidea for organizing the UK wing of the worldwide extravaganza of i5 tour. It is always an honour to work with great companies and dear...
Introductory word They say that once you go black.... yeah. This is quite self-explanatory. And behold, black iFi Audio product emerged. I can only say - finally. Cheers to 'em English folks....
Company 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) is a well-known maker of top-level multidriver IEMs. They are offering a big range of models, but the most attractive feature of their earphones is APEX...
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
Musiland Monitor 01 USD 24/192 USB to SPDIF - Page 61
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #902 of 9052/9/13 at 1:52pm
Hi, I'm new here
looking for some DAC and interesting to Musiland Monitor 01 US, but have some question.
1. a couple mounths ago, I use Sony Home Theatre connect via optical toslink onboard soundcard from Rampage IV extreme motherboard. result is I can hear Surround 5.1 in movies. but NO Surrond in game, it's stereo in game. it's not what I want.
2. so, I upgrade the soundcard to Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro. and yes.. I can hear Surround 5.1 in game, also better SQ
3. Now I have Thonet & Vander Kurbis 2.0 as Music while my Sony Home Theatre is for Movie and game. so when I want to listen music, I switch to Analog output (T&V Kurbis) and when I want to watch movie or playin' games, I switch to Optical Output (sony Home theatre). my X Fi Fatal1ty is doing well. it's Surround 5.1 in movie and games.
but I was curious to upgrade my X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro to DAC Musiland Monitor 01 US.
the question is: Will Musiland Monitor 01 US do Surround 5.1 in GAME via Digital Output???
thanks in advancepost #903 of 90511/17/13 at 5:56pm
I know this is an old thread but I'm wondering if someone could help me out. I just recently got a monitor 01 USD, and today received the license key. I put it in the directory and rant the prog software to burn the eeprom. I unplugged the USB and waited a couple minutes and when I plugged it back in I still get the License invalid error.
Am I missing something? How did you guys end up getting them to work?post #904 of 9053/7/15 at 2:02pm
- Musiland Monitor 01 USD 24/192 USB to SPDIF
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Woo Audio WA22 Amp Owner Unite 42 seconds ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › Looking for recommendations! Also, come say hi! 1 minute ago
- › I need to remove audio from video files without losing quality 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R DAP - Dual ES9018K2M, Balanced Out, Android 5.1,... 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 2 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard A20H DAC (Dual AK4497EQ, analog preamp, headphones amp, all... 4 minutes ago
- › *NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT* Jerry Harvey Audio - Performance Series... 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear