- 379 Posts. Joined 2/2007
- Location: Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hmm, what USB DAC for about $150? Last post on 8/2/10 at 12:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Casea Aquila USB audio Interface Last post on 3/18/13 at 2:36pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Why are USB S/PDIF interfaces so expensive? Last post on 8/22/12 at 4:24pm in Computer Audio
- Passive Volume Control w/ USB DAC Last post on 7/22/12 at 12:59pm in Computer Audio
- AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp Last post on 11/23/16 at 2:39pm in Computer Audio
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
Musiland Monitor 01 USD 24/192 USB to SPDIF - Page 55post #811 of 9055/5/10 at 6:26amIt's quite user friendly...no comment on the sound yet....
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #812 of 9055/5/10 at 6:59ampost #813 of 9055/11/10 at 12:30am
I am having problems to update my monitor 01USD firmware. I have sent the licence.dat file with my serial and product model to email@example.com
But i got no response! ANd the Musiland contact email is not valid!
I read the 55 pages of posts and saw that it can take up to 2 days to send me the key. (allready 3 have passed)
Can somebody tell me what to do next??
Edited by azafeiros - 5/11/10 at 5:46ampost #814 of 9055/11/10 at 1:10ampost #815 of 9055/11/10 at 8:24ampost #816 of 9055/12/10 at 7:43pmpost #817 of 9055/18/10 at 11:25pm
Viewing forum posts at Musiland.com.cn
Like some others, I am frustrated by not being able to register to view forum posts.
The problem is in inserting the secret answer in Chinese w/o a Chinese keyboard.
Can Coolfungadget get them to put this right? Or can someone without the need for confidentiality post their login details so that we can all read what's been going on?
I am particularly interested on the posts on the new 184.108.40.206 driver.
Thankspost #818 of 9055/19/10 at 10:51ampost #819 of 9055/19/10 at 7:42pmpost #820 of 9055/19/10 at 10:40pm
Thanks; it works. But seriously I can't see why Musiland makes it so difficult to view.
It seems that 220.127.116.11 isn't favoured by quite a few and that 18.104.22.168 sounds better to them. I like it too.
This MUBass business is totally unnecessary as most players have plugins if needed.post #821 of 9055/20/10 at 12:05ampost #822 of 9055/25/10 at 10:40pm
quick questions if someone can help please:
-does the master volume work in KS over toslink on XP? possibly in their GUI?
-does KS run in exclusive mode on XP? like if you play a track in KS or ASIO, can you play a youtube video afterwards?post #823 of 9055/27/10 at 3:10pmpost #824 of 9055/31/10 at 3:39pmpost #825 of 9055/31/10 at 4:11pm
Volume sliders on Musliand Control panel affect all outputs. Yes, KS locks the device on XP. To play something else on Monitor you have to:
- exit KS mode either by exiting player or by using some other non exclusive output type in the player
- when 1st step is performed, (re)start the browser/player to have playback from Monitor in browser/player.
...but you most probably know all this by now.
Also, yes - 22.214.171.124 is the latest beta.
- Musiland Monitor 01 USD 24/192 USB to SPDIF
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Buying new headphones in $20-$130 range, please help 14 seconds ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 34 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 8 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 9 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear