Hey guys, I think IE7 and Ipod Touch are not a good combo bcoz i find the high too harsh when using ipod touch with IE7.However,the problem is totally gone when I change to clip+.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productDenon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/10/11
- productDENON AH-C751Ktagged by System, 3/3/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/5/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSennheiser IE 7 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 7/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Question about Refurbished Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 8/9/13 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Problem with Sennheiser IE 7 Last post on 9/21/10 at 10:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 9/28/10 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need very quick answer please (ie7 related) Last post on 9/10/10 at 8:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which cheap earphones have the best wire? (Want to replace wire in X10) Last post on 9/6/10 at 2:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
Sennheiser IE7 Appreciation Thread ~~~ - Page 51
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #752 of 8178/4/11 at 1:15pmQuote:
Yeah straight out of the box, but you add a line out dock to the ipod to a half decent amp and it ****s all over any cowon. Same goes for the fuze. My UHA4 does wonders for both devices through the line out. Same goes for my Sflo2. Although the cowon does have one of the very best equalizers around I must admit. From a sound quality stand point though that's a different story.
Edited by lee730 - 8/4/11 at 1:16pmpost #753 of 8178/4/11 at 5:02pm
That'd be cheating :)
Edited by DefQon - 8/4/11 at 5:05pmpost #754 of 8178/5/11 at 9:59am
the imod? Nah. You better of getting and Sflo2 or hifiman 601 lol. Would be cheaper or easier than doing it yourself ;). The sflo2 and hifiman sound better than any imod and are considerably cheaper than having someone mod it for you. the Sflo2 goes really well with my recabled IE8s. And you were right about the sonys. I do still like my ie8s better but I still like the sonys so Im gonna keep them for now. If my IE8s werent recabled I would have preferred the sonys. But hey if you are adept at doing mods yourself like that then it may be worth a shot. But the Sflo2 or hifiman will still yield you better overall sound quality.
Edited by lee730 - 8/5/11 at 10:43ampost #755 of 81710/14/11 at 12:06pm
Anyone know of any sellers that might have stock left from the sales earlier this year, like RazorDogDeals or JR, when they were going like $100-125? I'd like to find a cheap pair from a quality seller.post #756 of 81710/14/11 at 5:54pmQuote:
There is a genuine reseller on ebay from Singapore (confirmed with Sennheiser via email and link reference) that did sell IE7's for around $125. He should be still around.post #757 of 81710/15/11 at 10:43pmQuote:
You can get a refurbished pair from Dakmart for $99.00 and they come with Sennheisers warranty.post #758 of 81710/16/11 at 12:52pm
Yeah, but the refurbished warranty is 90 days. Still its something.
Has anyone bought from them? Does it come w/ case and all the attachments? Is it sealed, marked refurbished, etc?Quote:post #759 of 81710/16/11 at 9:19pmQuote:
I purchased a pair from them early this year.'They come with the silver carrying case and you get the accessories such as the tips (new) and the clip. You don't get the actual box. If you are concerned about warranty get a 2 year extended warranty from square trade. PMe and I can five you a 20% coupon to use. Good luck.post #760 of 81710/21/11 at 7:35ampost #761 of 81710/22/11 at 2:52am
They do very well in hip-hop and have the bass to pull if off in spades. Not sure about trance, but if trance uses a bit of bass then the IE7s would excel in it as well I bet. The sound stage is huge on them and they focus on mids. Highs are also nice but not as extended as the IE8s.post #762 of 81710/22/11 at 12:13pm
Just got my pair of IE7 ... A lot of "HARSH" that is hurting my brain... And a lot of bass...
Put them away for burn in... Hope they will improve...
Edited by BETEP 9 - 10/22/11 at 12:15pmpost #763 of 81710/22/11 at 7:35pmQuote:
They will take about 220 hours to burn in. Be patient they will sound great after burn in. Let them cycle through on your mp3 player at a bit over medium volume continuously. Then let them rest for a bit and continue the cycle.post #764 of 81711/7/11 at 9:07pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Appreciation Thread ~~~
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audeze LCD-X 36 seconds ago
- › New Steven Wilson album in February! 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Help Decide on Over Ear Open Headphones 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 3 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Need new headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Anyone know of good players with more than 128gb storage? 7 minutes ago
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3