Hey guys, I think IE7 and Ipod Touch are not a good combo bcoz i find the high too harsh when using ipod touch with IE7.However,the problem is totally gone when I change to clip+.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productDenon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/10/11
- productDENON AH-C751Ktagged by System, 3/3/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/5/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSennheiser IE 7 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 7/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Question about Refurbished Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 8/9/13 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Problem with Sennheiser IE 7 Last post on 9/21/10 at 10:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 9/28/10 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need very quick answer please (ie7 related) Last post on 9/10/10 at 8:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which cheap earphones have the best wire? (Want to replace wire in X10) Last post on 9/6/10 at 2:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
Sennheiser IE7 Appreciation Thread ~~~ - Page 51
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #752 of 8178/4/11 at 1:15pmQuote:
Yeah straight out of the box, but you add a line out dock to the ipod to a half decent amp and it ****s all over any cowon. Same goes for the fuze. My UHA4 does wonders for both devices through the line out. Same goes for my Sflo2. Although the cowon does have one of the very best equalizers around I must admit. From a sound quality stand point though that's a different story.
Edited by lee730 - 8/4/11 at 1:16pmpost #753 of 8178/4/11 at 5:02pm
That'd be cheating :)
Edited by DefQon - 8/4/11 at 5:05pmpost #754 of 8178/5/11 at 9:59am
the imod? Nah. You better of getting and Sflo2 or hifiman 601 lol. Would be cheaper or easier than doing it yourself ;). The sflo2 and hifiman sound better than any imod and are considerably cheaper than having someone mod it for you. the Sflo2 goes really well with my recabled IE8s. And you were right about the sonys. I do still like my ie8s better but I still like the sonys so Im gonna keep them for now. If my IE8s werent recabled I would have preferred the sonys. But hey if you are adept at doing mods yourself like that then it may be worth a shot. But the Sflo2 or hifiman will still yield you better overall sound quality.
Edited by lee730 - 8/5/11 at 10:43ampost #755 of 81710/14/11 at 12:06pm
Anyone know of any sellers that might have stock left from the sales earlier this year, like RazorDogDeals or JR, when they were going like $100-125? I'd like to find a cheap pair from a quality seller.post #756 of 81710/14/11 at 5:54pmQuote:
There is a genuine reseller on ebay from Singapore (confirmed with Sennheiser via email and link reference) that did sell IE7's for around $125. He should be still around.post #757 of 81710/15/11 at 10:43pmQuote:
You can get a refurbished pair from Dakmart for $99.00 and they come with Sennheisers warranty.post #758 of 81710/16/11 at 12:52pm
Yeah, but the refurbished warranty is 90 days. Still its something.
Has anyone bought from them? Does it come w/ case and all the attachments? Is it sealed, marked refurbished, etc?Quote:post #759 of 81710/16/11 at 9:19pmQuote:
I purchased a pair from them early this year.'They come with the silver carrying case and you get the accessories such as the tips (new) and the clip. You don't get the actual box. If you are concerned about warranty get a 2 year extended warranty from square trade. PMe and I can five you a 20% coupon to use. Good luck.post #760 of 81710/21/11 at 7:35ampost #761 of 81710/22/11 at 2:52am
They do very well in hip-hop and have the bass to pull if off in spades. Not sure about trance, but if trance uses a bit of bass then the IE7s would excel in it as well I bet. The sound stage is huge on them and they focus on mids. Highs are also nice but not as extended as the IE8s.post #762 of 81710/22/11 at 12:13pm
Just got my pair of IE7 ... A lot of "HARSH" that is hurting my brain... And a lot of bass...
Put them away for burn in... Hope they will improve...
Edited by BETEP 9 - 10/22/11 at 12:15pmpost #763 of 81710/22/11 at 7:35pmQuote:
They will take about 220 hours to burn in. Be patient they will sound great after burn in. Let them cycle through on your mp3 player at a bit over medium volume continuously. Then let them rest for a bit and continue the cycle.post #764 of 81711/7/11 at 9:07pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Appreciation Thread ~~~
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 second ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Lawton tuning - anyone have the instructions? 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Astrotec AX30, AX35 Hybrid IEMs Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Which fit me? 2 minutes ago
- › What are good over ear headphones for electronic music and nice... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)