Hey guys, I think IE7 and Ipod Touch are not a good combo bcoz i find the high too harsh when using ipod touch with IE7.However,the problem is totally gone when I change to clip+.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productDenon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/10/11
- productDENON AH-C751Ktagged by System, 3/3/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/5/10
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 7/8/10
- productSennheiser IE 7 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 7/8/10
Related Forum Threads
- Question about Refurbished Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 8/9/13 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Problem with Sennheiser IE 7 Last post on 9/21/10 at 10:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Last post on 9/28/10 at 2:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need very quick answer please (ie7 related) Last post on 9/10/10 at 8:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which cheap earphones have the best wire? (Want to replace wire in X10) Last post on 9/6/10 at 2:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Sennheiser IE7 Appreciation Thread ~~~ - Page 51
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #752 of 8178/4/11 at 1:15pmQuote:
Yeah straight out of the box, but you add a line out dock to the ipod to a half decent amp and it ****s all over any cowon. Same goes for the fuze. My UHA4 does wonders for both devices through the line out. Same goes for my Sflo2. Although the cowon does have one of the very best equalizers around I must admit. From a sound quality stand point though that's a different story.
Edited by lee730 - 8/4/11 at 1:16pmpost #753 of 8178/4/11 at 5:02pm
That'd be cheating :)
Edited by DefQon - 8/4/11 at 5:05pmpost #754 of 8178/5/11 at 9:59am
the imod? Nah. You better of getting and Sflo2 or hifiman 601 lol. Would be cheaper or easier than doing it yourself ;). The sflo2 and hifiman sound better than any imod and are considerably cheaper than having someone mod it for you. the Sflo2 goes really well with my recabled IE8s. And you were right about the sonys. I do still like my ie8s better but I still like the sonys so Im gonna keep them for now. If my IE8s werent recabled I would have preferred the sonys. But hey if you are adept at doing mods yourself like that then it may be worth a shot. But the Sflo2 or hifiman will still yield you better overall sound quality.
Edited by lee730 - 8/5/11 at 10:43ampost #755 of 81710/14/11 at 12:06pm
Anyone know of any sellers that might have stock left from the sales earlier this year, like RazorDogDeals or JR, when they were going like $100-125? I'd like to find a cheap pair from a quality seller.post #756 of 81710/14/11 at 5:54pmQuote:
There is a genuine reseller on ebay from Singapore (confirmed with Sennheiser via email and link reference) that did sell IE7's for around $125. He should be still around.post #757 of 81710/15/11 at 10:43pmQuote:
You can get a refurbished pair from Dakmart for $99.00 and they come with Sennheisers warranty.post #758 of 81710/16/11 at 12:52pm
Yeah, but the refurbished warranty is 90 days. Still its something.
Has anyone bought from them? Does it come w/ case and all the attachments? Is it sealed, marked refurbished, etc?Quote:post #759 of 81710/16/11 at 9:19pmQuote:
I purchased a pair from them early this year.'They come with the silver carrying case and you get the accessories such as the tips (new) and the clip. You don't get the actual box. If you are concerned about warranty get a 2 year extended warranty from square trade. PMe and I can five you a 20% coupon to use. Good luck.post #760 of 81710/21/11 at 7:35ampost #761 of 81710/22/11 at 2:52am
They do very well in hip-hop and have the bass to pull if off in spades. Not sure about trance, but if trance uses a bit of bass then the IE7s would excel in it as well I bet. The sound stage is huge on them and they focus on mids. Highs are also nice but not as extended as the IE8s.post #762 of 81710/22/11 at 12:13pm
Just got my pair of IE7 ... A lot of "HARSH" that is hurting my brain... And a lot of bass...
Put them away for burn in... Hope they will improve...
Edited by BETEP 9 - 10/22/11 at 12:15pmpost #763 of 81710/22/11 at 7:35pmQuote:
They will take about 220 hours to burn in. Be patient they will sound great after burn in. Let them cycle through on your mp3 player at a bit over medium volume continuously. Then let them rest for a bit and continue the cycle.post #764 of 81711/7/11 at 9:07pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE7 Appreciation Thread ~~~
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 28 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 24 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 4 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 10 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2