- 8,333 Posts. Joined 11/2004
- Location: Las Islas Filipinas
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones under $60 Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Upgrade/Comparable to Shure SRH 240 Last post on 9/23/12 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH440 vs Monoprice MEP-839/Kicker HP541 with different pads, which is better? Last post on 11/4/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying Sennheiser HD448 at eBay Last post on 8/7/11 at 3:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help choosing headphones. Last post on 8/2/11 at 9:31am in Headphones (full-size)
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
LEAK: SHURE SRH240, SRH440, and SRH840 headphones (and pricing) likely to be announced tomorrow!... - Page 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Shure SRH840 vs. AT-A900Hi,
Not sure if this the right place to ask, but I have a choice between the 840's and a pair of A900's and I'm wondering if people have an opinion on what to buy (there about the same price at the store). They would be used on an iPod listening mostly to Jazz & classical. Any opinions on what would be best?
i currently own a pair of shure se210s and I'm really disappointed by the the lack of bass in these earbuds. I'm planning to buy a new headphone, but then i was reading reviews of the AudioTechnica ATH Pro700 GD, should i buy the SRH 840? I usually listen to pop, rock, classical and jazz. And my local dealer sells the SRH 840 for $150 where as the Pro700s cost 200 @.@
When I had both of those, I actually used them together on a number of occasions, including taking them both on a long business trip. They were terrific together!
Hmmm. They already do what they were meant to do. Built like tanks, entirely unforgiving, studio workhorse...
This line is alright as-is. I don't see Shure releasing an open line any time soon. I don't see the point, like, where they would fit in Shure's mission.
Is the T1, HD800, Are they designed for the studio, or an audiophile?
- LEAK: SHURE SRH240, SRH440, and SRH840 headphones (and pricing) likely to be announced tomorrow! (And mini-review of SRH840.)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 34 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 41 seconds ago
- › Starving Student PCB's 53 seconds ago
- › Schiit lyr question 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi-dentification! 4 minutes ago
- › At last looking for amp and/or DAC for my German Maestro GMP 8.35 D 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5 portable amplifier appreciation + discussion thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe