- 8,771 Posts. Joined 11/2004
- Location: Las Islas Filipinas
- Select All Posts By This User
- productShure SRH240 Professional Quality Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/15/10
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/15/10
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones under $60 Last post on 11/30/12 at 1:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Upgrade/Comparable to Shure SRH 240 Last post on 9/23/12 at 11:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH440 vs Monoprice MEP-839/Kicker HP541 with different pads, which is better? Last post on 11/4/11 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Buying Sennheiser HD448 at eBay Last post on 8/7/11 at 3:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help choosing headphones. Last post on 8/2/11 at 9:31am in Headphones (full-size)
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
LEAK: SHURE SRH240, SRH440, and SRH840 headphones (and pricing) likely to be announced tomorrow!... - Page 29
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Shure SRH840 vs. AT-A900Hi,
Not sure if this the right place to ask, but I have a choice between the 840's and a pair of A900's and I'm wondering if people have an opinion on what to buy (there about the same price at the store). They would be used on an iPod listening mostly to Jazz & classical. Any opinions on what would be best?
i currently own a pair of shure se210s and I'm really disappointed by the the lack of bass in these earbuds. I'm planning to buy a new headphone, but then i was reading reviews of the AudioTechnica ATH Pro700 GD, should i buy the SRH 840? I usually listen to pop, rock, classical and jazz. And my local dealer sells the SRH 840 for $150 where as the Pro700s cost 200 @.@
When I had both of those, I actually used them together on a number of occasions, including taking them both on a long business trip. They were terrific together!
Hmmm. They already do what they were meant to do. Built like tanks, entirely unforgiving, studio workhorse...
This line is alright as-is. I don't see Shure releasing an open line any time soon. I don't see the point, like, where they would fit in Shure's mission.
Is the T1, HD800, Are they designed for the studio, or an audiophile?
- LEAK: SHURE SRH240, SRH440, and SRH840 headphones (and pricing) likely to be announced tomorrow! (And mini-review of SRH840.)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › K701, 702, Q701, HD 598 or something else? 45 seconds ago
- › HifiMan HE-300 or HE-400 2 minutes ago
- › IEM around $200-300 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 REV 1 with Upgraded Drivers and Earpads with included... 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Westone 2 True-Fit IEM Appreciation & Impressions Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 7 minutes ago
- › $1295 Aurender FLOW - portable DAC/amp with mSATA slot for up to... 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)