There is a unipolar on sale on ebay from a seller in Romania asking for around $200 which is way too much for what they are worth. Oh yeah no adaptor mind you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
Show us your vintage headphones! - Page 50post #736 of 13553/18/13 at 3:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #737 of 13553/18/13 at 4:27pmI recently won these AKG K240 DFs on eBay. They are in great condition and they sound very, very good! They are so transparent and open in the mids and uppers. I'm not sure what year they are from though. When were the DFs made?post #738 of 13553/18/13 at 5:48pmQuote:
1984 for the DFs.post #739 of 13553/18/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
Judging by the fact that there appears to be no material guarding the driver (but it's hard to see - you'll want to remove the foam on the baffle and take a picture of the naked baffle) and that the cable is smooth, they're probably a later model. Which benefit - possibly - from being fitted with the older-generation baffles with big sound ports.
Edited by vid - 3/18/13 at 11:06pmpost #740 of 13553/19/13 at 2:10ampost #741 of 13553/21/13 at 2:41pmpost #742 of 13553/21/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Man I'm jealous. Been trying to get a K340 for a while; they're always listed for ridiculous prices ($300+) on eBay.post #743 of 13553/21/13 at 9:40pm
I slightly wish I hadn't sold mine ($150, by the way, including the velours). Though realistically, AKG has/had done better - several of their earlier models that now go for $40 can trump the K 340 in most aspects.
Edited by vid - 3/21/13 at 9:42pmpost #744 of 13553/21/13 at 9:51pm
Funny thing about 6 - 8 months ago, K340 bass light/heavy went for about $100-180 most on ebay. Just around September last year prices went up to $200 + now 300+. Ridiculous if you ask me. Supply and demand at it's best.post #745 of 13553/21/13 at 10:32pmQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?post #746 of 13553/21/13 at 10:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by JadeEastQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?
I believe a measurement sheet exists on InnerFidelity, but other than that I haven't found any.post #747 of 13553/22/13 at 12:49amQuote:
That they do and Tyll did not like nor was impressed by them when two of the head-fi members here gave them in for him to test and measure.post #748 of 13553/22/13 at 7:45ampost #749 of 13553/22/13 at 10:15ampost #750 of 13553/26/13 at 9:46am
I have some Onkyo H-03A, can't find any information on them.
Pads are the velour from Fa-003. I checked the drivers and can't seem to remove them. Last but not the least they have ridiculous impedance of 8. It's very tough to drive them too. :
- Show us your vintage headphones!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 31 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 52 seconds ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 54 seconds ago
- › HAS ANYONE COMPARED VINTAGE AKG K340, BEYER DT 990, SENNHEISER HD... 55 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)