There is a unipolar on sale on ebay from a seller in Romania asking for around $200 which is way too much for what they are worth. Oh yeah no adaptor mind you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 12:12 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
-Introduction- The last encounter I had with Advanced Sound was a decent while ago, right around the release of their first IEM, the M4. That was their freshmen release, and...
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
Show us your vintage headphones! - Page 50post #736 of 17613/18/13 at 3:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #737 of 17613/18/13 at 4:27pmI recently won these AKG K240 DFs on eBay. They are in great condition and they sound very, very good! They are so transparent and open in the mids and uppers. I'm not sure what year they are from though. When were the DFs made?post #738 of 17613/18/13 at 5:48pmQuote:
1984 for the DFs.post #739 of 17613/18/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
Judging by the fact that there appears to be no material guarding the driver (but it's hard to see - you'll want to remove the foam on the baffle and take a picture of the naked baffle) and that the cable is smooth, they're probably a later model. Which benefit - possibly - from being fitted with the older-generation baffles with big sound ports.
Edited by vid - 3/18/13 at 11:06pmpost #740 of 17613/19/13 at 2:10ampost #741 of 17613/21/13 at 2:41pmpost #742 of 17613/21/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Man I'm jealous. Been trying to get a K340 for a while; they're always listed for ridiculous prices ($300+) on eBay.post #743 of 17613/21/13 at 9:40pm
I slightly wish I hadn't sold mine ($150, by the way, including the velours). Though realistically, AKG has/had done better - several of their earlier models that now go for $40 can trump the K 340 in most aspects.
Edited by vid - 3/21/13 at 9:42pmpost #744 of 17613/21/13 at 9:51pm
Funny thing about 6 - 8 months ago, K340 bass light/heavy went for about $100-180 most on ebay. Just around September last year prices went up to $200 + now 300+. Ridiculous if you ask me. Supply and demand at it's best.post #745 of 17613/21/13 at 10:32pmQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?post #746 of 17613/21/13 at 10:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by JadeEastQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?
I believe a measurement sheet exists on InnerFidelity, but other than that I haven't found any.post #747 of 17613/22/13 at 12:49amQuote:
That they do and Tyll did not like nor was impressed by them when two of the head-fi members here gave them in for him to test and measure.post #748 of 17613/22/13 at 7:45ampost #749 of 17613/22/13 at 10:15ampost #750 of 17613/26/13 at 9:46am
I have some Onkyo H-03A, can't find any information on them.
Pads are the velour from Fa-003. I checked the drivers and can't seem to remove them. Last but not the least they have ridiculous impedance of 8. It's very tough to drive them too. :
- Show us your vintage headphones!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 seconds ago
- › ZMF Blackwood 11 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Advanced Sound by Cinder
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...