There is a unipolar on sale on ebay from a seller in Romania asking for around $200 which is way too much for what they are worth. Oh yeah no adaptor mind you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
Show us your vintage headphones! - Page 50post #736 of 12283/18/13 at 3:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #737 of 12283/18/13 at 4:27pmI recently won these AKG K240 DFs on eBay. They are in great condition and they sound very, very good! They are so transparent and open in the mids and uppers. I'm not sure what year they are from though. When were the DFs made?post #738 of 12283/18/13 at 5:48pmQuote:
1984 for the DFs.post #739 of 12283/18/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
Judging by the fact that there appears to be no material guarding the driver (but it's hard to see - you'll want to remove the foam on the baffle and take a picture of the naked baffle) and that the cable is smooth, they're probably a later model. Which benefit - possibly - from being fitted with the older-generation baffles with big sound ports.
Edited by vid - 3/18/13 at 11:06pmpost #740 of 12283/19/13 at 2:10ampost #741 of 12283/21/13 at 2:41pmpost #742 of 12283/21/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Man I'm jealous. Been trying to get a K340 for a while; they're always listed for ridiculous prices ($300+) on eBay.post #743 of 12283/21/13 at 9:40pm
I slightly wish I hadn't sold mine ($150, by the way, including the velours). Though realistically, AKG has/had done better - several of their earlier models that now go for $40 can trump the K 340 in most aspects.
Edited by vid - 3/21/13 at 9:42pmpost #744 of 12283/21/13 at 9:51pm
Funny thing about 6 - 8 months ago, K340 bass light/heavy went for about $100-180 most on ebay. Just around September last year prices went up to $200 + now 300+. Ridiculous if you ask me. Supply and demand at it's best.post #745 of 12283/21/13 at 10:32pmQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?post #746 of 12283/21/13 at 10:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by JadeEastQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?
I believe a measurement sheet exists on InnerFidelity, but other than that I haven't found any.post #747 of 12283/22/13 at 12:49amQuote:
That they do and Tyll did not like nor was impressed by them when two of the head-fi members here gave them in for him to test and measure.post #748 of 12283/22/13 at 7:45ampost #749 of 12283/22/13 at 10:15ampost #750 of 12283/26/13 at 9:46am
I have some Onkyo H-03A, can't find any information on them.
Pads are the velour from Fa-003. I checked the drivers and can't seem to remove them. Last but not the least they have ridiculous impedance of 8. It's very tough to drive them too. :
- Show us your vintage headphones!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 16 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser headphones for a mix of quality audio in music and gaming? 32 seconds ago
- › Denon ah-d600 review. 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMagic HP100 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)