There is a unipolar on sale on ebay from a seller in Romania asking for around $200 which is way too much for what they are worth. Oh yeah no adaptor mind you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 1:20 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Show us your vintage headphones! - Page 50post #736 of 17073/18/13 at 3:16pmpost #737 of 17073/18/13 at 4:27pmI recently won these AKG K240 DFs on eBay. They are in great condition and they sound very, very good! They are so transparent and open in the mids and uppers. I'm not sure what year they are from though. When were the DFs made?post #738 of 17073/18/13 at 5:48pmQuote:
1984 for the DFs.post #739 of 17073/18/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
Judging by the fact that there appears to be no material guarding the driver (but it's hard to see - you'll want to remove the foam on the baffle and take a picture of the naked baffle) and that the cable is smooth, they're probably a later model. Which benefit - possibly - from being fitted with the older-generation baffles with big sound ports.
Edited by vid - 3/18/13 at 11:06pmpost #740 of 17073/19/13 at 2:10ampost #741 of 17073/21/13 at 2:41pmpost #742 of 17073/21/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Man I'm jealous. Been trying to get a K340 for a while; they're always listed for ridiculous prices ($300+) on eBay.post #743 of 17073/21/13 at 9:40pm
I slightly wish I hadn't sold mine ($150, by the way, including the velours). Though realistically, AKG has/had done better - several of their earlier models that now go for $40 can trump the K 340 in most aspects.
Edited by vid - 3/21/13 at 9:42pmpost #744 of 17073/21/13 at 9:51pm
Funny thing about 6 - 8 months ago, K340 bass light/heavy went for about $100-180 most on ebay. Just around September last year prices went up to $200 + now 300+. Ridiculous if you ask me. Supply and demand at it's best.post #745 of 17073/21/13 at 10:32pmQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?post #746 of 17073/21/13 at 10:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by JadeEastQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?
I believe a measurement sheet exists on InnerFidelity, but other than that I haven't found any.post #747 of 17073/22/13 at 12:49amQuote:
That they do and Tyll did not like nor was impressed by them when two of the head-fi members here gave them in for him to test and measure.post #748 of 17073/22/13 at 7:45ampost #749 of 17073/22/13 at 10:15ampost #750 of 17073/26/13 at 9:46am
I have some Onkyo H-03A, can't find any information on them.
Pads are the velour from Fa-003. I checked the drivers and can't seem to remove them. Last but not the least they have ridiculous impedance of 8. It's very tough to drive them too. :
- Show us your vintage headphones!
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AIWA - OWNERS?? Vintage High end Cans - HP-X10, HP-T10, etc. 3 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 20 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 50 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-R10 Owner's Club 54 seconds ago
- › Nura: Headphones that learn and adapt to your unique hearing 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd Digital Interface 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 3 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...