There is a unipolar on sale on ebay from a seller in Romania asking for around $200 which is way too much for what they are worth. Oh yeah no adaptor mind you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 1:47 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
For those if you who know me, you know i prefer the FR curve to be as neutral as possible. I have the Etymotic ER4s (ER4p with Etymotic's 75 ohm converter cable), had the HF5, and tried many...
Show us your vintage headphones! - Page 50post #736 of 14383/18/13 at 3:16pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #737 of 14383/18/13 at 4:27pmI recently won these AKG K240 DFs on eBay. They are in great condition and they sound very, very good! They are so transparent and open in the mids and uppers. I'm not sure what year they are from though. When were the DFs made?post #738 of 14383/18/13 at 5:48pmQuote:
1984 for the DFs.post #739 of 14383/18/13 at 11:03pmQuote:
Judging by the fact that there appears to be no material guarding the driver (but it's hard to see - you'll want to remove the foam on the baffle and take a picture of the naked baffle) and that the cable is smooth, they're probably a later model. Which benefit - possibly - from being fitted with the older-generation baffles with big sound ports.
Edited by vid - 3/18/13 at 11:06pmpost #740 of 14383/19/13 at 2:10ampost #741 of 14383/21/13 at 2:41pmpost #742 of 14383/21/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Man I'm jealous. Been trying to get a K340 for a while; they're always listed for ridiculous prices ($300+) on eBay.post #743 of 14383/21/13 at 9:40pm
I slightly wish I hadn't sold mine ($150, by the way, including the velours). Though realistically, AKG has/had done better - several of their earlier models that now go for $40 can trump the K 340 in most aspects.
Edited by vid - 3/21/13 at 9:42pmpost #744 of 14383/21/13 at 9:51pm
Funny thing about 6 - 8 months ago, K340 bass light/heavy went for about $100-180 most on ebay. Just around September last year prices went up to $200 + now 300+. Ridiculous if you ask me. Supply and demand at it's best.post #745 of 14383/21/13 at 10:32pmQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?post #746 of 14383/21/13 at 10:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by JadeEastQuote:
Ever get a chance to measure the k340?
I believe a measurement sheet exists on InnerFidelity, but other than that I haven't found any.post #747 of 14383/22/13 at 12:49amQuote:
That they do and Tyll did not like nor was impressed by them when two of the head-fi members here gave them in for him to test and measure.post #748 of 14383/22/13 at 7:45ampost #749 of 14383/22/13 at 10:15ampost #750 of 14383/26/13 at 9:46am
I have some Onkyo H-03A, can't find any information on them.
Pads are the velour from Fa-003. I checked the drivers and can't seem to remove them. Last but not the least they have ridiculous impedance of 8. It's very tough to drive them too. :
- Show us your vintage headphones!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 51 seconds ago
- › DAC for Aktimate Mini+ powered speakers 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2 new Pro-DJ headphones 8 minutes ago
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3