There's an European OEM for those have a catalog on it somewhere from the early 80's the SAE was also mentioned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Show us your vintage headphones! - Page 72post #1066 of 17883/14/14 at 2:05am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1067 of 17883/14/14 at 5:10am
Another beauty I found while browsing ebay. The Pickering OA-7. They're listed for $149 right now ;-;
On another note, got a pair of HD424s on ebay for 57 pounds ($95). Probably paid a bit too much but all other listings are for ~$200 currently.post #1068 of 17883/14/14 at 5:18am
Too much. I remember ourfpshero offered a pair to me for the price of shipping years ago, but passed because all it would do is take up space. Looking back, I kind of regret it, but it really wouldn't get much use.post #1069 of 17883/14/14 at 5:20amQuote:
Which ones are you referring to?post #1070 of 17883/14/14 at 5:23ampost #1071 of 17883/14/14 at 5:27am
Apparently they're fairly mid-centric and good on vocals, according to another thread. Also, they've been sold for as little as $17, so yea $149 is way too much. I'm not really having much luck with vintage cans at the moment, the ones which I'm interested in are all priced exorbitantly.
Edited by BucketInABucket - 3/14/14 at 5:28ampost #1072 of 17883/20/14 at 9:38ampost #1073 of 17883/20/14 at 5:35pmQuote:
"Vintage HP's coming soon" Did you already buy those or just hoping to find?post #1074 of 17883/20/14 at 5:38pmpost #1075 of 17883/20/14 at 5:44pmQuote:
I have a Fostex T10 and it is hands down my favorite vintage HP, I've seen T20's on eBay a few times but the V2 never, good luck.post #1076 of 17883/20/14 at 5:49pmpost #1077 of 17883/20/14 at 6:41pmQuote:
$80 is a decent deal I bought the T10 for $100post #1078 of 17883/20/14 at 6:44pmpost #1079 of 17883/20/14 at 6:55pmQuote:
International shipping stinks, postage costs are high and hard to track items sold if you are a buyer or a seller.post #1080 of 17883/20/14 at 6:56pm
- Show us your vintage headphones!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange sign up 5 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 6 minutes ago
- › New Matrix Audio X-Server info (and a bit about the X-Sabre 2 as well) 8 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear