There's an European OEM for those have a catalog on it somewhere from the early 80's the SAE was also mentioned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Yesterday at 2:05 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
Show us your vintage headphones! - Page 72post #1066 of 18553/14/14 at 2:05am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #1067 of 18553/14/14 at 5:10am
Another beauty I found while browsing ebay. The Pickering OA-7. They're listed for $149 right now ;-;
On another note, got a pair of HD424s on ebay for 57 pounds ($95). Probably paid a bit too much but all other listings are for ~$200 currently.post #1068 of 18553/14/14 at 5:18am
Too much. I remember ourfpshero offered a pair to me for the price of shipping years ago, but passed because all it would do is take up space. Looking back, I kind of regret it, but it really wouldn't get much use.post #1069 of 18553/14/14 at 5:20amQuote:
Which ones are you referring to?post #1070 of 18553/14/14 at 5:23ampost #1071 of 18553/14/14 at 5:27am
Apparently they're fairly mid-centric and good on vocals, according to another thread. Also, they've been sold for as little as $17, so yea $149 is way too much. I'm not really having much luck with vintage cans at the moment, the ones which I'm interested in are all priced exorbitantly.
Edited by BucketInABucket - 3/14/14 at 5:28ampost #1072 of 18553/20/14 at 9:38ampost #1073 of 18553/20/14 at 5:35pmQuote:
"Vintage HP's coming soon" Did you already buy those or just hoping to find?post #1074 of 18553/20/14 at 5:38pmpost #1075 of 18553/20/14 at 5:44pmQuote:
I have a Fostex T10 and it is hands down my favorite vintage HP, I've seen T20's on eBay a few times but the V2 never, good luck.post #1076 of 18553/20/14 at 5:49pmpost #1077 of 18553/20/14 at 6:41pmQuote:
$80 is a decent deal I bought the T10 for $100post #1078 of 18553/20/14 at 6:44pmpost #1079 of 18553/20/14 at 6:55pmQuote:
International shipping stinks, postage costs are high and hard to track items sold if you are a buyer or a seller.post #1080 of 18553/20/14 at 6:56pm
- Show us your vintage headphones!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 23 seconds ago
- › [Review] Nuforce HA-200 - affordable class-A monoblocks 2 minutes ago
- › South Florida Meets! 2 minutes ago
- › Where to go next for a balanced, detailed sound 3 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › SoCal TOTL Electrostatic Festival at The Source AV, Sat Feb 25 11-6 6 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear