Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- "The Lab" Last post on Today at 4:10 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
Show us your vintage headphones! - Page 8post #106 of 17076/3/10 at 11:43am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 17076/3/10 at 11:48ampost #108 of 17076/3/10 at 12:14pm
For some reason I thought they were supposed to be velour. I wouldn't know since I've never seen one... Now that you mention it, they seem a bit flat too. They could look a lot worse though. It could also be the bitterness talking.post #109 of 17076/3/10 at 2:50pmpost #110 of 17076/19/10 at 3:30pmThread Starter
here's a real oldie .. Sony DR-5A. shows up in late sixties sony catalogs. riveted together- typical 60's construction. bright, detailed, but little bass. steel headband and yokes, braided cable, but light weight plastic cupspost #111 of 17076/19/10 at 6:51pm
Those headphones or a ortho fan boys wet dream. I got my 50's NAGRA repaired & recabled, & ready to take on the world baby!!
post #112 of 17076/19/10 at 11:29pm
oh my! K1's? I didn't even know they existed. Those look sweet! Amazing headband design they should bring those back. Along with all their other good phones.post #113 of 17077/3/10 at 1:15pmpost #114 of 17077/8/10 at 4:50ampost #115 of 17077/8/10 at 4:53ampost #116 of 17077/17/10 at 5:03ampost #117 of 17077/18/10 at 4:00pmpost #118 of 17077/18/10 at 4:18pm
those Akg K1 are sooo nice..
keep drooling over the headband :P
Googling for some modern nice materials(carbonfibre?) and some nice phones,or just drivers.
Then I´m heading to the shed to trying to copy that headband and make a sleek portable HP :)post #119 of 17077/18/10 at 8:03pm
- Show us your vintage headphones!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The decline of fist fights 3 seconds ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 16 seconds ago
- › What's the Weirdest Place Where You've Checked Headfi 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 5 minutes ago
- › Best gaming mice 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 7 minutes ago
- › 1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review 7 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...