Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I need your help Last post on 12/31/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best on or around ear headphones for iPhone and digital piano Last post on 11/26/12 at 5:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- BALDOOR Medusa - new fashion on-ear headphone from China (soon to be released, it seems)! Last post on 5/4/14 at 9:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for Over-Ear headphones around $80-100 available in Canada Last post on 11/17/12 at 11:37am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Show us your vintage headphones! - Page 8post #106 of 13056/3/10 at 11:43am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #107 of 13056/3/10 at 11:48ampost #108 of 13056/3/10 at 12:14pm
For some reason I thought they were supposed to be velour. I wouldn't know since I've never seen one... Now that you mention it, they seem a bit flat too. They could look a lot worse though. It could also be the bitterness talking.post #109 of 13056/3/10 at 2:50pmpost #110 of 13056/19/10 at 3:30pmThread Starter
here's a real oldie .. Sony DR-5A. shows up in late sixties sony catalogs. riveted together- typical 60's construction. bright, detailed, but little bass. steel headband and yokes, braided cable, but light weight plastic cupspost #111 of 13056/19/10 at 6:51pm
Those headphones or a ortho fan boys wet dream. I got my 50's NAGRA repaired & recabled, & ready to take on the world baby!!
post #112 of 13056/19/10 at 11:29pm
oh my! K1's? I didn't even know they existed. Those look sweet! Amazing headband design they should bring those back. Along with all their other good phones.post #113 of 13057/3/10 at 1:15pmpost #114 of 13057/8/10 at 4:50ampost #115 of 13057/8/10 at 4:53ampost #116 of 13057/17/10 at 5:03ampost #117 of 13057/18/10 at 4:00pmpost #118 of 13057/18/10 at 4:18pm
those Akg K1 are sooo nice..
keep drooling over the headband :P
Googling for some modern nice materials(carbonfibre?) and some nice phones,or just drivers.
Then I´m heading to the shed to trying to copy that headband and make a sleek portable HP :)post #119 of 13057/18/10 at 8:03pm
- Show us your vintage headphones!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 35 seconds ago
- › Need headphones with powerful bass, max 100 USD 36 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 55 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 57 seconds ago
- › My Little Pony Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Opamp + adapter for FiiO E12DIY 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)