After running my Pimeta for a few days I noticed that the right side sound much lower than the left. Upon checking I discover the following:
1) High current draw from regulated 24 volts supply using LM317.
2) Voltage drop from 24V to about 12V (+/- 6 V on opamp)
3) R1/R2 on LM317 is hot.
3) Changing the opamp does not help.
4) I suspect it must be the buffer coz removing both opamp the voltage drop is the same.
5) How can I check the defective buffer without removing it.
6) Other than the buffer, any where else should I check. Is it possible for something else drawing the current, C3/C5 shorting out?