One thousand times thank you
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT48 (E) Last post on 9/26/13 at 2:23pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Anyone retrofit Beyer gel pads to the DT48? Last post on 1/19/13 at 8:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [SOLD.] Beyer DT-48 "Kudelski" 25 ohms (60's) Last post on 1/9/13 at 3:40am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Beyerdynamic DT48 Last post on 10/22/12 at 7:45am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- AKG K340 vintage / Beyer DT 48 Last post on 11/24/12 at 10:56am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives... - Page 245
I Have a presentiment ...ring of the plug is the right channel :) -just a joke- Thank you Antistase, it's a good trick to know +1
Edited by monsieur-hulot - 3/9/13 at 2:08pm
I had one of those once. Got $53 for it on Ebay.
By the way, how was your holiday, monsieur-hulot?
I think I'll be doing the unthinkable. Since I haven't used my DT48 in literally months, I may be selling/trading it. I just can't get on board with its sound. I'm still in love with its sound with mono recordings but I have too many headphones I'm not using. I told myself I'd keep it forever just to say I own a pair of the oldest headphones in the world, but I'd hate for it to just gather dust. Maybe I'll buy them back when I have the money, but right now I'd rather use their value for stuff in my planned college setup.
If you want to offer to your DT48 holidays in the South of France, do not hesitate. I swear you that I would take your DT48 with me to the Cannes film festival, that will disorient it a little. (I have just received my accreditation, i'm very proud of it :)
Thank you Maniacal, one more time.
A first picture, i'll send more later... Jack MONO, the bump-head is new (and not genuine) and the ear-pads are news (not on the picture). Wires: one ear grey & the other is black
Edited by monsieur-hulot - 3/14/13 at 11:21am
The problem with the Black cupped type (E) is that the letterings are painted on them and falls off unlike the Silver cupped types (Nagra/S). Opening the top covers will not be harmful in any way, the danger comes when after removing the screwed down magnet and exposes the voice coil which has a fine wire to the diaphragm.
BY THE WAY, YOU HAVE NOT MENTIONED ABOUT THE SOUND SIGNATURE. DO YOU LIKE THEM?
Edited by maniacal71 - 3/15/13 at 4:55am
- The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 14 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR 7560 right channel stopped working. 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for over-ear headphones around 150, being comfy is top... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi