I just bought old dt48 25ohm, i have 69830 number on drivers, does it mean that they are from 1969?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Beyerdynamic DT48 (E) Last post on 9/26/13 at 2:23pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Anyone retrofit Beyer gel pads to the DT48? Last post on 1/19/13 at 8:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [SOLD.] Beyer DT-48 "Kudelski" 25 ohms (60's) Last post on 1/9/13 at 3:40am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Beyerdynamic DT48 Last post on 10/22/12 at 7:45am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- AKG K340 vintage / Beyer DT 48 Last post on 11/24/12 at 10:56am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives... - Page 242
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Pictures please, so it would be easier to identify. All the accessories that came with them would help too.
One track and one artist would suffice, so we all can make a comparison, thank you. Why not pop?
Hi ^^ last monday i should have a DT-48E 200 ohms
UPS come to home => but the package was very light , i opened it in front of delivry man : EMPTY BOX . NO headphone ...
well thomann will send me a new one when they will get another batch at end of the next week .
But meanwhile i bought This on ebay.fr for very cheap and old stock from "radio france" .
Only one picture ... was going to take another but , battery apn left on me XD .
"kudelsky EB " marked on cups, 25 ohms .
Nagras connector or something like that . From sixties if i am not wrong
If some one can confirm . And to use them i need to do some recabling right ? (as i don't have nagra stuff)
Response two page before seams very similar to the Lejaz's one , just mine is "kudeslky EB" (what EB means ?)
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 11/16/12 at 6:58am
Wonderful find! If it's the plug with only two connectors it's mono, and you need to replace it with a stereo 1/4 plug, maybe the cord as well - you have to check if the cable is 2+2 or only 2 conductors. Get that battery charged!
Two connectors one red one black , and the guy said that it was the mono but easely convertible to stéreo .
Well thinking in recabling them at a local shop that do this kind of stuff , and compare it to the coming DT-48E 200 ohms .should be fun
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 11/16/12 at 6:53am
Anyone has tried this and DT880 (new or old) side by side? I'm just stunned by the clarity of my DT100's (compared to Sennheiser HD600) and I would love to hear what these supposed big brothers sound like..
This Kudelski Nagra DT48 E was sold for USD710, wow
One very interesting thing is the outer vent hole in the pad, not present in later DT48 versions. This would affect the pad/cup inner resonance.
- The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 15 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 19 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 22 seconds ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 27 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 29 seconds ago
- › Sony Walkman ZX1 128GB 33 seconds ago
- › Availability of "Desttop" DAPs 1 minute ago
- › I have a great opportunity to purchase ear phones at a steep... 1 minute ago
- › Norse Audio Skuld cable ~6ft for HiFiman headphones single-ended. 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob