Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives... - Page 9

post #121 of 3812
Sorry kool bubba ice,i thought you had the DT48E- 200 ohm,and that you just got your first 25 ohm version.my mistake
post #122 of 3812
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioCats View Post
can you post the part # of the driver? It should show that in the diaghragm.

$50/each in 1991, and that was 18 years ago...
Which ohm driver? The drivers are 35.00 for 'direct price.'
post #123 of 3812
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearljam5000 View Post
Sorry kool bubba ice,i thought you had the DT48E- 200 ohm,and that you just got your first 25 ohm version.my mistake
Thats still on my list.. I'm also getting another 48a, but it's for ishcabible.
post #124 of 3812
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool bubba ice View Post
Which ohm driver? The drivers are 35.00 for 'direct price.'

25 ohm version please.

so the driver price has gone down? $35 a piece now?
post #125 of 3812
I've seen that stock photo at least twice. I think it's just a black and white photo.
post #126 of 3812
Thanks for the help; I'm having trouble contacting them but hopefully will hear back soon. Reading the specs I'm still considering since I'm still not sure if there are the flattest most accurate drivers I could buy for that kind of money (dt150, 250 or 100s?). Mostly would be used for monitoring and getting an idea for what's going on (hear all mistakes as they are), but really just want flat flat flat (and I can't find a graph). Opinions?

Also, should I make this thing "bullet proof" or bullet proof...
post #127 of 3812
Awesome.
post #128 of 3812
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourierMakesFunk View Post
Thanks for the help; I'm having trouble contacting them but hopefully will hear back soon. Reading the specs I'm still considering since I'm still not sure if there are the flattest most accurate drivers I could buy for that kind of money (dt150, 250 or 100s?). Mostly would be used for monitoring and getting an idea for what's going on (hear all mistakes as they are), but really just want flat flat flat (and I can't find a graph). Opinions?

Also, should I make this thing "bullet proof" or bullet proof...

for stationally use? Stax SR-XIII maybe?
post #129 of 3812
I was planning on getting a DT48 myself if I could find one for cheap on ebay, but with Team DT48 hoarding them all up I guess I have to wait a while. Good thing I have my K500 though
post #130 of 3812
They are still in production, and worth the 300 or so retail price. No hording at all.
post #131 of 3812
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool bubba ice View Post
They are still in production, and worth the 300 or so retail price. No hording at all.
Where is the cheapest place to buy brand new DT48 E and DT48A in North America (us and Canada)... ??

Front End Audio has:

Dt48 E for $400

and

DT48 A for $389.00

Beyerdynamic DT 48 E-25 Closed Dynamic Headphones
post #132 of 3812
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanac061 View Post
Where is the cheapest place to buy brand new DT48 E and DT48A in North America (us and Canada)... ??

Front End Audio has:

Dt48 E for $400

and

DT48 A for $389.00

Beyerdynamic DT 48 E-25 Closed Dynamic Headphones
AFAIK B&H Photo, you need to "request price".
post #133 of 3812
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanac061 View Post
Where is the cheapest place to buy brand new DT48 E and DT48A in North America (us and Canada)... ??

Front End Audio has:

Dt48 E for $400

and

DT48 A for $389.00

Beyerdynamic DT 48 E-25 Closed Dynamic Headphones
Around 313-333. BH photo.
The a version around 389. People need to realize, these are VERY FAIR prices for what you get.. Uncle Erik regulary compares them to the K1000, which go for 1,000-1,600 USED.. Plus a power amp to drive them.. I'm all for buying the 48s for 100-200...But don't feel bad or cheated buying a pair new.. I'm talking about the people who want to keep waiting for that great deal.
post #134 of 3812
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioCats View Post
25 ohm version please.

so the driver price has gone down? $35 a piece now?
NO. Direct price is 35.00. Sugg. Pro Net is 50.00.

Number is B4. 1-31-00
post #135 of 3812
I'm going to send Defective audio copies of the 48 documentation. He will post them in this thread and Wiki. The 8ohm and s version is not included in the 6 pages, only the 48a and the 48e 25 and 200ohm version are listed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives...