hmmm strange.:D By looking at the picture given by the Skylab (C-2C) and ampcity (C2) I was quite convinced C-2C was significantly smaller... Well I guess I will have to email ampcity anyway to find out the exact dimensions and see how it will fit on my small desk. Thanks for help.:D
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-gd C-2C Vs Sheer Audio HA-006+ Vs EF5 Vs WA6 Last post on 9/1/10 at 7:33am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Transit time of my Audio-GD C-2 amp from China? Last post on 5/26/10 at 10:23am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Which budget SS amp? Last post on 5/24/10 at 12:29am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- C-2C Purchase Information and Questions in General with AKG K702 Last post on 5/21/10 at 3:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio-gd C2: anyone have one yet? Last post on 3/31/10 at 2:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Headphone Impedance
REVIEW: Audio-GD C-2C Headphone Amplifier - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The size is almost identical between the most recent offering of the C2C and the current C2 amplifier as per the Audio-GD website.
C2C WxHxD: 250mm x 75mm x 290mm
C2 WxHxD: 240mm x 80mm x 300mm
So if the specs on the website are correct, its a minimal difference between the models.
My C2 arrives sometime next week so I will try to remember to measure it and see if the dimensions are the same as what is listed on the Audio-GD website.
Arrived and measured. The enclosure is larger than the online listing.
235mm W x 320mm D x 80mm H
That doesn't include the knobs/switches on the front, or the connectors on the back. It is pretty big, but I have the desk space. I can't compare to the C2C since I don't have one, and I don't know if the listing online from Audio-GD is accurate.
- REVIEW: Audio-GD C-2C Headphone Amplifier
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 9 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 17 seconds ago
- › Worrying about speakers getting wrecked + buying advice 25 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 1 minute ago
- › CanJam at RMAF 2014 impressions 1 minute ago
- › Best Over Ear or In Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Divine Moments in Music 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HELP - With FiiO E17 Problem 3 minutes ago
- › IC: Calyx Femto 3 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)