hmmm strange.:D By looking at the picture given by the Skylab (C-2C) and ampcity (C2) I was quite convinced C-2C was significantly smaller... Well I guess I will have to email ampcity anyway to find out the exact dimensions and see how it will fit on my small desk. Thanks for help.:D
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-gd C-2C Vs Sheer Audio HA-006+ Vs EF5 Vs WA6 Last post on 9/1/10 at 7:33am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Transit time of my Audio-GD C-2 amp from China? Last post on 5/26/10 at 10:23am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Which budget SS amp? Last post on 5/24/10 at 12:29am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- C-2C Purchase Information and Questions in General with AKG K702 Last post on 5/21/10 at 3:34pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Audio-gd C2: anyone have one yet? Last post on 3/31/10 at 2:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
- Headphone Impedance
REVIEW: Audio-GD C-2C Headphone Amplifier - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The size is almost identical between the most recent offering of the C2C and the current C2 amplifier as per the Audio-GD website.
C2C WxHxD: 250mm x 75mm x 290mm
C2 WxHxD: 240mm x 80mm x 300mm
So if the specs on the website are correct, its a minimal difference between the models.
My C2 arrives sometime next week so I will try to remember to measure it and see if the dimensions are the same as what is listed on the Audio-GD website.
Arrived and measured. The enclosure is larger than the online listing.
235mm W x 320mm D x 80mm H
That doesn't include the knobs/switches on the front, or the connectors on the back. It is pretty big, but I have the desk space. I can't compare to the C2C since I don't have one, and I don't know if the listing online from Audio-GD is accurate.
- REVIEW: Audio-GD C-2C Headphone Amplifier
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › Nugget Audio B22 2ch with S22 PSU. 8x gain, also has speaker... 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › Full-sized headphone that does metal decently? 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Balanced Mod 3 minutes ago
- › Best Active Speakers that are NOT monitors?? 5 minutes ago
- › FS/FT DT1350 5 minutes ago
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe