Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Best looking tube amp
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best looking tube amp - Page 62

post #916 of 1244

That is nice but $55,00 for the pair and 160 watts all from a single tube!

post #917 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by john57 View Post

That is nice but $55,00 for the pair and 160 watts all from a single tube!

That's not a tube, it's a coffee percolator. 

post #918 of 1244

I wonder how long those eimac 450th vacuum tubes last and where do you buy them.

post #919 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuwhere View Post

I wonder how long those eimac 450th vacuum tubes last and where do you buy them.

 

I do not know how long they last but they cost anywhere from $20 to $125 if you can find them. They were made way back in 1934! The company was Eitel-McCullough, Inc.,

post #920 of 1244

 

post #921 of 1244

Excellent!

post #922 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_h View Post

 

 

That is very tasteful amp, who make them?

post #923 of 1244

I think my JJ Electronic 322 is pretty goodlooking;

JJ322

post #924 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by osandnes View Post

I think my JJ Electronic 322 is pretty goodlooking;

JJ322

 

I think you're right.

post #925 of 1244

post #926 of 1244

the Zana Deux looks so rockin!
 

post #927 of 1244
post #928 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardilla View Post

 

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/airtight/airtight.html

 

Handsome fit and finish on this one!

post #929 of 1244

Hello Mikeymad

 

What are the the two strange things below the Manley Stingray (post #12)? Are they available somewhere? Are they described on the Web? They look really good, but have they been designed on Earth?

 

Thanks for these amazing pictures.

post #930 of 1244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil95 View Post

Hello Mikeymad

 

What are the the two strange things below the Manley Stingray (post #12)? Are they available somewhere? Are they described on the Web? They look really good, but have they been designed on Earth?

 

Thanks for these amazing pictures.

What are you talking about? 

 

P.S.: another parisian headfi'er, that's an invasion !

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Best looking tube amp