I like the woo audio wa7 firefly, it's cool with its glass cover. Also the little dot I+, the black and gold go really well together
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [WHICH to buy] Woo Audio WA2 vs WA5 Last post on 8/17/12 at 11:26pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/24/14 at 11:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
Best looking tube amp - Page 82
Gear mentioned in this thread:
GOOD LORD ! When I saw this I had to try searching for more of his amps, but found surprisingly little info. Are these all one-off ? Does he sell them somewhere? if they sound half as good as they look they would be amazing.
Frank is a long time Head-Fier. You can find him here if you look.
He often exhibits his work at Bay Area meets.
His amps are steampunk inspired and, IIRC, built as a hobby for his own enjoyment.
Saw and listened to Frank's latest work at the last Southern Cal Meet in March. A great gentleman!
(disclaimer: not my pics, just hijacked 'em off from other forums)
Edited by Sko0byDoo - 5/24/14 at 10:37am
Haha...you're may be late :( Jude got one of the setups in the background of this video (right side):
Don't know if Jude got it, got it or just "borrowing."
- Best looking tube amp
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 29 seconds ago
- › Which fit me? 53 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › XPT 100 Headphones Only Play Through One Ear 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 with 64gb card full of HiRes files plus box and accessories 2 minutes ago
- › Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 2 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 3 minutes ago
- › hfb_9.8.14 - Apollonian Squint, 150+ albums to hear 4 minutes ago
- › Help with Tinnitus 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)