I like the woo audio wa7 firefly, it's cool with its glass cover. Also the little dot I+, the black and gold go really well together
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [WHICH to buy] Woo Audio WA2 vs WA5 Last post on 8/17/12 at 11:26pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
Best looking tube amp - Page 82
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
GOOD LORD ! When I saw this I had to try searching for more of his amps, but found surprisingly little info. Are these all one-off ? Does he sell them somewhere? if they sound half as good as they look they would be amazing.
Frank is a long time Head-Fier. You can find him here if you look.
He often exhibits his work at Bay Area meets.
His amps are steampunk inspired and, IIRC, built as a hobby for his own enjoyment.
Saw and listened to Frank's latest work at the last Southern Cal Meet in March. A great gentleman!
(disclaimer: not my pics, just hijacked 'em off from other forums)
Edited by Sko0byDoo - 5/24/14 at 10:37am
Haha...you're may be late :( Jude got one of the setups in the background of this video (right side):
Don't know if Jude got it, got it or just "borrowing."
- Best looking tube amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Three Word Story 20 seconds ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 49 seconds ago
- › Boston Meet? 58 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-A2 need help/opinion 1 minute ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2