I like the woo audio wa7 firefly, it's cool with its glass cover. Also the little dot I+, the black and gold go really well together
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [WHICH to buy] Woo Audio WA2 vs WA5 Last post on 8/17/12 at 11:26pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Best looking tube amp - Page 82
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
GOOD LORD ! When I saw this I had to try searching for more of his amps, but found surprisingly little info. Are these all one-off ? Does he sell them somewhere? if they sound half as good as they look they would be amazing.
Frank is a long time Head-Fier. You can find him here if you look.
He often exhibits his work at Bay Area meets.
His amps are steampunk inspired and, IIRC, built as a hobby for his own enjoyment.
Saw and listened to Frank's latest work at the last Southern Cal Meet in March. A great gentleman!
(disclaimer: not my pics, just hijacked 'em off from other forums)
Edited by Sko0byDoo - 5/24/14 at 10:37am
Haha...you're may be late :( Jude got one of the setups in the background of this video (right side):
Don't know if Jude got it, got it or just "borrowing."
- Best looking tube amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › Why is the Beyer DT990 pro so much cheaper than the DT880 pro? 1 minute ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Proof that everyone has a different perception of cables 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Leonard Nimoy aka Spock has passed 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3