I like the woo audio wa7 firefly, it's cool with its glass cover. Also the little dot I+, the black and gold go really well together
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [WHICH to buy] Woo Audio WA2 vs WA5 Last post on 8/17/12 at 11:26pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 10/4/14 at 4:50am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Best looking tube amp - Page 82
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
GOOD LORD ! When I saw this I had to try searching for more of his amps, but found surprisingly little info. Are these all one-off ? Does he sell them somewhere? if they sound half as good as they look they would be amazing.
Frank is a long time Head-Fier. You can find him here if you look.
He often exhibits his work at Bay Area meets.
His amps are steampunk inspired and, IIRC, built as a hobby for his own enjoyment.
Saw and listened to Frank's latest work at the last Southern Cal Meet in March. A great gentleman!
(disclaimer: not my pics, just hijacked 'em off from other forums)
Edited by Sko0byDoo - 5/24/14 at 10:37am
Haha...you're may be late :( Jude got one of the setups in the background of this video (right side):
Don't know if Jude got it, got it or just "borrowing."
- Best looking tube amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 5 seconds ago
- › DAP Recommendation 14 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dogs Vs. Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Need advice for staged upgrade of computer audio 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 5 minutes ago
- › Woodied Sennheiser aka SennGrado Tour Thread 5 minutes ago
- › CanJam at RMAF 2014 impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)