I like the woo audio wa7 firefly, it's cool with its glass cover. Also the little dot I+, the black and gold go really well together
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [WHICH to buy] Woo Audio WA2 vs WA5 Last post on 8/17/12 at 11:26pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 6/18/15 at 8:36am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Introduction:The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Best looking tube amp - Page 82
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
GOOD LORD ! When I saw this I had to try searching for more of his amps, but found surprisingly little info. Are these all one-off ? Does he sell them somewhere? if they sound half as good as they look they would be amazing.
Frank is a long time Head-Fier. You can find him here if you look.
He often exhibits his work at Bay Area meets.
His amps are steampunk inspired and, IIRC, built as a hobby for his own enjoyment.
Saw and listened to Frank's latest work at the last Southern Cal Meet in March. A great gentleman!
(disclaimer: not my pics, just hijacked 'em off from other forums)
Edited by Sko0byDoo - 5/24/14 at 10:37am
Haha...you're may be late :( Jude got one of the setups in the background of this video (right side):
Don't know if Jude got it, got it or just "borrowing."
- Best looking tube amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › ECP Audio - DSHA-1, L-2, Black Diamond 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 4 minutes ago
- › Post your computer specs!~ 6 minutes ago
- › Help for a New, Cheap College Audiophole 7 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)