wow, .i used to have one of these.....loved it
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [WHICH to buy] Woo Audio WA2 vs WA5 Last post on 8/17/12 at 11:26pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 6/18/15 at 8:36am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 9/27/13 at 11:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Upgrading Amp, need help. Last post on 1/26/13 at 7:34am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Introduction:The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Best looking tube amp - Page 71
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
WooAudio aesthetic beautiful but I've always ended up buying more industrial builds like my 90s VTL and my Mapletree Super 2.
Note Dr. Lloyd's handmade and painted wood feet!
By comparison the Woo looks so well finished!
Edited by parbaked - 4/6/13 at 10:50am
Moth stands tall above everything else imo. Even the ZDSE is jaw-dropping to my eye. Woo is very appealy too-even thought I think the WA7 is an eyesore compared to the rest of their lineup.
Edited by BournePerfect - 4/6/13 at 4:16pm
I beg to differ. Stunning amp, completely underrated. Looks fantastic too.
Edited by Painterspal - 4/7/13 at 2:07pm
Does someone has a Rogers HF-200 ? I really like it's look...
I wonder how it sound, and expecially how the Headphone-out sound (can it replace a dedicated high end headphone Amp ?)
- Best looking tube amp
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 1 minute ago
- › if WAV & ALAC are both lossless why does WAV sound better on ipod? 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER & TIMBUK2 Promotion 4 minutes ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 6 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 6 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)