- productAudio-Technica ATH-AD1000tagged by System, 1/6/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 1/6/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-AD900tagged by System, 1/6/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/6/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/6/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/6/11
Related Forum Threads
- New Headphones for Orchestra? (Shure 940's?) Last post on 9/19/11 at 3:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- For PC Gaming: AD700/AD900 or AD1000? Last post on 7/19/11 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable headphones? Last post on 6/5/11 at 7:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Complete List of "Audiophile" Headphones Last post on 5/8/11 at 2:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for $300 Last post on 6/8/11 at 8:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
A comparison between AD700 / AD900 / AD1000 / AD2000 - Page 4post #46 of 493/12/10 at 11:58am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 491/5/11 at 9:14ampost #48 of 495/6/14 at 11:49ampost #49 of 497/29/14 at 10:05am
Thanks a lot for this comparison! I have had my AD-700 for about 3 years and it's time for me to step up, so I'll most likely buy AD900x or 1000/1000x. The problem is 1000/x have almost no reviews, but I'll find some opinions on them.
- A comparison between AD700 / AD900 / AD1000 / AD2000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3588 Active Users (653 Members and 2935 Guests)
- › Oppo PM3 or Shure SRH1540 46 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 57 seconds ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 1 minute ago
- › vinyl rip vs cd 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 2 minutes ago
- › Which headphones should I get? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3