UK dealer is charging £2.7k for it. Even with pricejapan, I am guessing with import tax & duty probably ends up aruond £2.1 - 2.2k. Add a big transformer probably ends up around £2.3k...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Eddie Current Balancing Act vs Leben 300 or 300xs - pls share your experience Last post on 1/19/11 at 8:32pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Integrated Amplifiers and Preamplifier with Good, Great or Excellent Headphones Output -... Last post on 9/19/16 at 6:39am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Leben CS300(XS) vs Woo Audio WA22 Last post on 4/2/11 at 3:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tung-Sol 7236. UP FOR GRABS? Worth the BUY? WA3+ Owner. Last post on 2/26/14 at 2:47pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Hum and other problems with "NOS" power tubes? Last post on 1/24/11 at 7:44am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
The Leben CS300XS Thread - Page 12post #166 of 22347/23/10 at 5:09pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #167 of 22347/23/10 at 5:13pmpost #168 of 22347/23/10 at 5:21pmQuote:
Can you get the 120V version from Japan for 2.1K though ? The custom iron says a lot about this amp and the company IMO...thanks Sky.
Peete.post #169 of 22347/23/10 at 5:23pmpost #170 of 22347/23/10 at 5:23pm
I looked into Transformers for the UK. They are around £46 for a standard and £163 with a built-in conditioning balanced power supply. I never did get a reply to the email I sent Leben in June.
Edited by MrQ - 7/23/10 at 5:24pmpost #171 of 22347/23/10 at 5:40pm
MrQ - I seen that too but I am thinking more in line of 1kw or above just in case! I used one (to step up) on an integrated amp many years ago and seems ok.
Skylab - Do you think xhadow RCA plug will fit into leben's RCA hole?
Edited by SleepyOne - 7/23/10 at 5:47pmpost #172 of 22347/23/10 at 5:49pmpost #173 of 22347/23/10 at 5:58pmpost #174 of 22347/26/10 at 12:20pmpost #175 of 22347/26/10 at 12:23pmpost #176 of 22347/26/10 at 12:37pmpost #177 of 22347/26/10 at 12:51pmpost #178 of 22347/26/10 at 1:36pmpost #179 of 22347/27/10 at 3:45pmThread StarterQuote:
The Leben CS300X has been a very effective inoculation to upgraditis for me. I occasionally have thoughts of going balanced (again), but I then remember that I already sold off one balanced rig in favor of a CS300. I have sold off a small army of amps as they just got no use with the Leben present. I am keeping a Luxman P-1 as a solid state representative, and I do like it a lot, butI could get rid of it and not really notice. On the other hand, there is the CS600...post #180 of 22347/27/10 at 3:49pmThread StarterQuote:
Glad I could help, but it seems you did find an excellent deal. A no-brainer of a decision to me!
- The Leben CS300XS Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Can someone give me incontrovertible, empirical evidence that "burn... 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 6 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern JH Audio Rosie II full metal 9 minutes ago
- › Value for money real tube amp - WA6, schiit valhalla2, head one ? 9 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M50 mg -Matte Grey 10 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear