- 130 Posts. Joined 5/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Yes, About the G2A's Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Budget Headphones between $60-100 Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Improvement over GR07 Last post on 8/5/12 at 11:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Greetings Head-fi! Today we're going to be checking out a wireless Bluetooth speaker from Archeer, the A320. Archeer sells a pretty wide variety of products like cellphone cases, headphones,...
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
Yuin G1A and G2A - Page 10post #136 of 14312/14/09 at 2:43pmThank you for that pic frozenS, I was just wondering if the PortaPro headband could be used and here is your post telling me yes. Great! Now can they be switched out back and forth OFTEN no problem, or really is something going to be damaged if you keep doing it? I would still like my portapro sound sometimes again. What did you do to your PortaPro while your Yuin G2A is on it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 14312/22/09 at 5:36pmi've really switched them from headband to clips about 5 times.
no critical changes with the hinge.
i dont recommend you to do it often. it will be fixed weaker with time.
i didn't use portapro's dynamics while yuin was on the headband
BUT if you'll do so... yuin's mobility with that headband is not as good as portapro's
that's why i used "free" mode by the swithes on the sides of the headband. and had no problem.post #138 of 1433/13/10 at 11:32ampost #139 of 1431/26/11 at 7:31ampost #140 of 1431/26/11 at 10:23am
BTW: I just use the headband from these. It's allright.post #141 of 1434/12/11 at 6:44am
I read somewhere in this thread saying the leakage is almost as bad as the ksc-75. My question is, is the leakage so bad that I can't wear this in a plane without pissing the guy off sitting next to me?post #142 of 1434/12/11 at 6:59amQuote:
Leakage is not bad at all. ksc75 is much, much worse, I don't even think the two compare in this regard... But isolation from outside noise is not good.
post #143 of 1434/12/11 at 7:51am
Thanks, thats really good to know. Been researching on what I should get for my portable rig. Don't really care about isolation, I prefer being aware of my surroundings. I just don't want to annoy people when my phones leak.
Last noob question: Does anybody know if the fiio e7+L3 lod to an itouch be powerful enough to drive the G1a. And if it is, how's the sound sig? Cause sometimes my e7 sounds too dark to some phones.
Edited by dedude - 4/18/11 at 2:20amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yuin G1A and G2A
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Empire Ears X Effect Audio Giveaway // 2017 EMPIRE SPRING SALE 11 seconds ago
- › The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour 17 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 31 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000 - Heavily Modified 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Home Speakers with Huge Bass and Superior... by B9Scrambler
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear