- 130 Posts. Joined 5/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Yes, About the G2A's Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Budget Headphones between $60-100 Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Improvement over GR07 Last post on 8/5/12 at 11:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have owned this headphone for 2 years and it never disappointed me. The sound quality is no need to discuss as its sound signature has been discussed multiple times in TH900 thread. This...
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
Yuin G1A and G2A - Page 10post #136 of 14312/14/09 at 2:43pmThank you for that pic frozenS, I was just wondering if the PortaPro headband could be used and here is your post telling me yes. Great! Now can they be switched out back and forth OFTEN no problem, or really is something going to be damaged if you keep doing it? I would still like my portapro sound sometimes again. What did you do to your PortaPro while your Yuin G2A is on it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 14312/22/09 at 5:36pmi've really switched them from headband to clips about 5 times.
no critical changes with the hinge.
i dont recommend you to do it often. it will be fixed weaker with time.
i didn't use portapro's dynamics while yuin was on the headband
BUT if you'll do so... yuin's mobility with that headband is not as good as portapro's
that's why i used "free" mode by the swithes on the sides of the headband. and had no problem.post #138 of 1433/13/10 at 11:32ampost #139 of 1431/26/11 at 7:31ampost #140 of 1431/26/11 at 10:23am
BTW: I just use the headband from these. It's allright.post #141 of 1434/12/11 at 6:44am
I read somewhere in this thread saying the leakage is almost as bad as the ksc-75. My question is, is the leakage so bad that I can't wear this in a plane without pissing the guy off sitting next to me?post #142 of 1434/12/11 at 6:59amQuote:
Leakage is not bad at all. ksc75 is much, much worse, I don't even think the two compare in this regard... But isolation from outside noise is not good.
post #143 of 1434/12/11 at 7:51am
Thanks, thats really good to know. Been researching on what I should get for my portable rig. Don't really care about isolation, I prefer being aware of my surroundings. I just don't want to annoy people when my phones leak.
Last noob question: Does anybody know if the fiio e7+L3 lod to an itouch be powerful enough to drive the G1a. And if it is, how's the sound sig? Cause sometimes my e7 sounds too dark to some phones.
Edited by dedude - 4/18/11 at 2:20amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yuin G1A and G2A
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 24 seconds ago
- › Fix minor speaker rattle 31 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 2 minutes ago
- › Vivo Xplay 3S with ESS9018 and OPA2604 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Like New Denon AH-C300 Urban RaverTM IEM Earphones 5 minutes ago
- › Any opinions / reviews on the Allnic HPA5000? 6 minutes ago
- › DT 880 vs. DT 990 for classical music 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)