- 130 Posts. Joined 5/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Yes, About the G2A's Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Budget Headphones between $60-100 Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Improvement over GR07 Last post on 8/5/12 at 11:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
So I have essentially re-p[purchased a pair of K702s, in as much as I previously owned and sold a pair of K701s I had got rid of the K701s because I just wasn't using them much, due to the fact...
In two words, hugely disappointing. I was looking for an open-back 'phone to use as an alternative to my AKG 550s and having owned Sennheiser HD 600s and AKG K701s previously, I thought I give...
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
Yuin G1A and G2A - Page 10post #136 of 14312/14/09 at 2:43pmThank you for that pic frozenS, I was just wondering if the PortaPro headband could be used and here is your post telling me yes. Great! Now can they be switched out back and forth OFTEN no problem, or really is something going to be damaged if you keep doing it? I would still like my portapro sound sometimes again. What did you do to your PortaPro while your Yuin G2A is on it?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 14312/22/09 at 5:36pmi've really switched them from headband to clips about 5 times.
no critical changes with the hinge.
i dont recommend you to do it often. it will be fixed weaker with time.
i didn't use portapro's dynamics while yuin was on the headband
BUT if you'll do so... yuin's mobility with that headband is not as good as portapro's
that's why i used "free" mode by the swithes on the sides of the headband. and had no problem.post #138 of 1433/13/10 at 11:32ampost #139 of 1431/26/11 at 7:31ampost #140 of 1431/26/11 at 10:23am
BTW: I just use the headband from these. It's allright.post #141 of 1434/12/11 at 6:44am
I read somewhere in this thread saying the leakage is almost as bad as the ksc-75. My question is, is the leakage so bad that I can't wear this in a plane without pissing the guy off sitting next to me?post #142 of 1434/12/11 at 6:59amQuote:
Leakage is not bad at all. ksc75 is much, much worse, I don't even think the two compare in this regard... But isolation from outside noise is not good.
post #143 of 1434/12/11 at 7:51am
Thanks, thats really good to know. Been researching on what I should get for my portable rig. Don't really care about isolation, I prefer being aware of my surroundings. I just don't want to annoy people when my phones leak.
Last noob question: Does anybody know if the fiio e7+L3 lod to an itouch be powerful enough to drive the G1a. And if it is, how's the sound sig? Cause sometimes my e7 sounds too dark to some phones.
Edited by dedude - 4/18/11 at 2:20amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yuin G1A and G2A
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and... 1 second ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 47 seconds ago
- › Bose QC25s vs these .. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser HD-600 appreciation thread..... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)