- 130 Posts. Joined 5/2009
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Yes, About the G2A's Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Budget Headphones between $60-100 Last post on 9/26/12 at 10:33am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Improvement over GR07 Last post on 8/5/12 at 11:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Yuin G1A and G2A - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
no critical changes with the hinge.
i dont recommend you to do it often. it will be fixed weaker with time.
i didn't use portapro's dynamics while yuin was on the headband
BUT if you'll do so... yuin's mobility with that headband is not as good as portapro's
that's why i used "free" mode by the swithes on the sides of the headband. and had no problem.
BTW: I just use the headband from these. It's allright.
I read somewhere in this thread saying the leakage is almost as bad as the ksc-75. My question is, is the leakage so bad that I can't wear this in a plane without pissing the guy off sitting next to me?
Leakage is not bad at all. ksc75 is much, much worse, I don't even think the two compare in this regard... But isolation from outside noise is not good.
Thanks, thats really good to know. Been researching on what I should get for my portable rig. Don't really care about isolation, I prefer being aware of my surroundings. I just don't want to annoy people when my phones leak.
Last noob question: Does anybody know if the fiio e7+L3 lod to an itouch be powerful enough to drive the G1a. And if it is, how's the sound sig? Cause sometimes my e7 sounds too dark to some phones.
Edited by dedude - 4/18/11 at 2:20am
- Yuin G1A and G2A
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sony SEQ-50 2 minutes ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 2 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 4 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 5 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 5 minutes ago
- › (EU) NAD Viso hp50 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio Silver Dragon V1 IEM Cable - Forza Audio Works Enhanced 7 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 7 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by suman134
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2