- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 5/6/10
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a **LOUD** DAC/AMP for HD800s Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- TH900 for sale Last post on 7/26/14 at 10:18am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD800 Offer - £849 Last post on 7/16/14 at 10:41pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Hifiman HE-560 vs LCD-3 vs HD800 vs K812 -- quick impressions Last post on 7/22/14 at 12:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- In search of the most suitable high end headphone. Last post on 6/28/14 at 9:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
Sennheiser HD 800 Factory Tour - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
HD650 driver on the left, HD800 transducer on the right
ゼンハイザーの新フラグシップヘッドホン「HD800」の詳細が明らかに！ - Phile-web (Japanese)
the more i look for them the more i feel depressed,cause here where i live its impossible to get them,anyway i have to work for 2 months to buy them,then you need more 2000 dollars to drive them,not just plug them in my samsung laptop?One day i will get them,one day....
- Sennheiser HD 800 Factory Tour
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Name our latest soon to be released product from ROCK JAW 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Now available and a loaner program... 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 7 minutes ago
- › Avant le Schiitstorm: A Couple of Small Announcements... 8 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)