Well, great!! Yep, you can get any of the series within the 400 line (S-400, T-400, Ts-400, etc).
- productCreative MZ0365 EP-830 Noise Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
- brandMonstertagged by System, 6/26/10
- productMonster Diddy Beats In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
- brandScoschetagged by System, 6/26/10
- productScosche Idr600 Premium Noise-Isolation Earphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
- brandV MODAtagged by System, 6/26/10
- productV-Moda Sport Series Headphones for iPhone/iPod/MP3/CD with Bonus Carrying Case and Airplane Adapterstagged by System, 6/26/10
- productV-Moda Vibe II Earbud Headset with Microphone (Black, iPhone Compatible)tagged by System, 6/26/10
- brandWestonetagged by System, 6/26/10More
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 6/26/10
Related Forum Threads
- I agree!!! Last post on 8/16/11 at 11:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Some good bass IEM's for under a 100 pleassseeeeee. Last post on 10/2/10 at 3:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone 3 or Monster Turbine Pro Copper Last post on 7/20/10 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Poll: How do you wear yours? Last post on 10/15/13 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift GuideLast edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
New Comply™ Foam Tips compatibility update! - Page 7post #91 of 968/13/13 at 6:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 9611/15/13 at 9:00ampost #93 of 9611/16/13 at 8:48pm
You will have to cross reference to confirm compatible Comply Tips, but these IEM's are all compatible with the same tips:
~~ VSONIC : GR01,GR04 GR06 GR07,VSD1,VSD1S,VC02,VC1000
Other Compatible Models :
ALTEC LANSING：inMotion616. inMotion716
ETYMOTIC : ER-4B.ER-4P.ER-4S.HF-2.HF-3.HF-5.MC-3.MC-5.Ety-8 Bluetooth
FUTURESONICS: Atrio Series M3.M5.M8.M9
KLIPSCH：imageS4/S4i.imageX5.imageX10/XDi.Custom1. Custom2. Custom3.
PHILIPS:SHE9850 SHURE:SE315.SE425.SE535.SE110.SE115.SE210.SE310.SE410.SE530.E500.E3c. E4c.E5c.E3g.E4g.i3c.i4c.SCL3.SCL4.SCL5.
WESTONE:UM1.UM2.UM3-X.westone126.96.36.199.4Rpost #94 of 9611/19/13 at 7:17ampost #95 of 9611/19/13 at 8:21am
Thanks. Got it covered Breanna,
Comply T-100 and Comply "P" Professional are the compatible Comply Tips for all VSONIC models listed above including VC1000 and all the other IEM models I listed in the post preceding Breanna's.
I ordered some Comply "P" Professionals yesterday to audition.
Please feel confident using my personal hand measurement results in which I used a digital caliper and zeroed the caliper each measurement with each section being measured at least 3 times to insure accuracy:
The VC1000 IEM bare tips/ends are 4.32 mm diameter
The first flange/ring from the tip is 4.91 mm
The first valley/trough/groove from the tip is 4.30 mm
The second flange/ring from the tip is 5.71 mm
The second valley/trough/groove from the tip is 4.32 mm
and the body is 6.08 mm
Measurements are within .02 mm variance.
It is possible to install tips with larger openings/ports on the VC1000 by installing them further/deeper onto the VC1000 ports so they grip/grab onto the second and or larger 5.71 mm flange/ring as long as the channel/sound port tube in the tip being used is deep/tall enough to still conceal the metal tip of the VC1000.
Hope this helps somebody.
5678post #96 of 9612/4/13 at 5:46am
I can confirm the S400s will fit VSonic GR07s. After buying Meelec double and triple flanges, as well as using the stock Sony hybrid knock-offs, I'm back to using Comply foams...can these things be gently washed so as to extend their usage?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Comply™ Foam Tips compatibility update!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
- › [Review] Sennheiser IE800: Appreciation, Frustration and a bunch of... 18 seconds ago
- › Looking for a "fun" IEM 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 7 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones for metal music; my budget is $0 - 300 7 minutes ago
- › Sell Cvv All Country >>> Fresh And Cheap 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi