Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › I've Just Got to Have Bass!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I've Just Got to Have Bass! - Page 15

post #211 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by intoart View Post
For me, obviously. (That is implied by the fact that I wrote it. Indeed, it is never necessary to use "IMO" because that is always implied. The only non-opinion statements are hard data.)
rofl, do you read your posts? You write them as being definitive. You have also stated in past threads that you are never wrong and you post facts, not just your opinion when it comes to the DT770.

Are you retracting those statements now?
post #212 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbd2884 View Post
What!?!? You don't own the DT770? You have repeatedly stated it has the best, most balanced bass and sound! Best means there is nothing better, so why do you prefer the DT150, an inferior headphone by your previous outlandish statements of the DT770?

And judging? Dude you been calling people liars and saying their statements of sound to be wrong. Seriously, are you a bot?
You have already demonstrated that you are either incapable of reading with comprehension, or incapable of remembering what you have read. I never once used the word "best" when describing DT770s unless I also used the qualifier "at the price." I have also mentioned preferring the DT150s on many occasions. Before criticizing someone, try having your facts straight.
post #213 of 246
Oh lawl, you have compared the DT770 to far more expensive cans numerous times, and said DT770 are best, and again. And said you are never wrong and only write facts.

You are contradicting yourself several times in the last few posts now.

I think you are a bot.
post #214 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbd2884 View Post
Oh lawl, you have compared the DT770 to far more expensive cans numerous times, and said DT770 are best, and again. And said you are never wrong and only write facts.

You are contradicting yourself several times in the last few posts now.

I think you are a bot.


It could definitely be a bot, but it IS definitely a troll.
post #215 of 246
trollbot
post #216 of 246
whatever little respect DT770 had on head-fi ...is diminishing
post #217 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbd2884 View Post
Haha, I'd say I've done a person great service if they skip the DT770 for something better, like the HD600 that I want to get my hands on.
mbd please don't kill me

It's true HD600 is a far superior headphone, but I think DT770 might be better for some people with some music.
DT770 is easy to drive, sounds good out of any receiver and are a lot of fun. They may be exactly what the casual listener might want and it make a person happy for a long time.

I don't like mine anymore because I've heard better, but I've been to several guitar centers and the people there always love DT770, they tell me it's their favorite and who am I to spoil their fun?
For some people, the HD600 might be a disappointment because they don't have an adequate source and amp and they may wonder why they spent so much money to get blah sound.

I have no problem recommending Dt770 to some people under some circumstances.
post #218 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
whatever little respect DT770 had on head-fi ...is diminishing
I don't think so. It's just lately it's been described with outlandish descriptions. I don't see, other than myself, where people are saying the DT770s are bad, just saying they don't have natural balanced sound, or being the "best" for their price. They are good cans, but not some spectacular gem.

iGig, a lot of what I posted was just to annoy intoart, as much as he has been annoying me with his generalities and outlandish statements.
post #219 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbd2884 View Post
iGig, a lot of what I posted was just to annoy intoart.
Everyone knew that, but thank you for admitting it!
post #220 of 246
Who is intoart?
post #221 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by olblueyez View Post
Who is intoart?
Who are you?
post #222 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by intoart View Post
Who are you?
olblueyez, you can ask around about me.
post #223 of 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbd2884 View Post
I don't think so. It's just lately it's been described with outlandish descriptions. I don't see, other than myself, where people are saying the DT770s are bad, just saying they don't have natural balanced sound, or being the "best" for their price. They are good cans, but not some spectacular gem.

iGig, a lot of what I posted was just to annoy intoart, as much as he has been annoying me with his generalities and outlandish statements.
ok, now it makes more sense. Your honesty is refresing.
post #224 of 246
Thread Starter 

Stop the Presses!

OMG!

Just got the Denon D2000's.....

That's what I've been looking for!

Bass!

Not overdone, sloppy, bad bass....but fat, solid and down, down, down...with punch and power.

I love 'em!

Can't wait for their big brother to arrive...the D7000's.

OK, I'm sick. I admit it.

Sick, but very, very happy with what I'm hearing.

(I loved the 770's too...and the 880's...but it was like Jack Sprat. One was too fat, one was too lean)

THANK YOU everyone who pointed me towards Denon!!!!!

Now everyone...just shake hands.
post #225 of 246
I'll recommend my 2 favourite headphones i bought for great bass output and they are definite keepers.M Audio Q40's with a blue dragon V3 cable and Ultrasone HFI-580's.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › I've Just Got to Have Bass!