Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › DEAL ALERT - Sansa Clip 8GB $49
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DEAL ALERT - Sansa Clip 8GB $49 - Page 2

post #16 of 225

First Post!

Long time lurker.

Anyway, I decided to take a look at the Walmart around here and sure enough they had it on clearance here as well. They had about 30 of them crammed in their case.

I was badly in need of any mp3 player, I had been using an old MD (MZ-R500) player for ages now.

Thank you, Bixby!
post #17 of 225
I just went and got one of these. It's my first non-iPod mp3 player. I'm gonna be really interested to see how this works out, especially since I'll be using it with Mac OS X and/or linux. BTW, thee 2 GB one was about $45, so the 8 GB one for $49 is a real deal! And it's so tiny and cute.

Edit: And it sounds really good. IMO, with the limited listening I've done, it easily rivals my 1st gen iPod nano with LOD and Fiio E5. I sure hope that a Rockbox port for this player gets finished before too long.
post #18 of 225
$69.99 at my local Walmart interestingly enough. I did get some spinach though.
post #19 of 225
is this in store ?

79.99 on their website ?

Buy the Sansa Clip MP3 Player from PC World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingman View Post
UK'ers should check out PCWorld. £40 inc VAT for 8GB.
post #20 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckster View Post
is this in store ?

79.99 on their website ?

Buy the Sansa Clip MP3 Player from PC World.
It was in store. I hope they did not increase the price.
post #21 of 225
Can't have i think he chose the wrong one.

Buy the SANDISK SANSA CLI MP3 Player from PC World.

Bought mine two weeks ago, stunning little player, it's like crack, im trying to get the people at work hooked on it.

go spread the word my minions.
post #22 of 225
I think it could be a worldwide thing, In Singapore I have been noticing for a while that that the Sansas across the line are disappearing from the major stores, after they were put on sale. I just saw the 16GB View going for about $110 in a store, about half the usual price, and they appeared to have ran out of the Clip and Fuze. I do suspect that they are going to have an update across the product range.
post #23 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyblue View Post
I think it could be a worldwide thing, In Singapore I have been noticing for a while that that the Sansas across the line are disappearing from the major stores, after they were put on sale. I just saw the 16GB View going for about $110 in a store, about half the usual price, and they appeared to have ran out of the Clip and Fuze. I do suspect that they are going to have an update across the product range.
Interesting. It would be extremely exciting to see an update to the clip.
post #24 of 225
so 79.99 for 8gb and 39.99 for 4gb

play.com have a 12gb Fuse pack on pre-order (8gb fuse + 4gb card)

for 49.99 free postage

I'm going for one of those


Quote:
Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
Can't have i think he chose the wrong one.

Buy the SANDISK SANSA CLI MP3 Player from PC World.

Bought mine two weeks ago, stunning little player, it's like crack, im trying to get the people at work hooked on it.

go spread the word my minions.
post #25 of 225
Hmm odd, i bought mine only a couple weeks back, it must be a pricing error either way i can verify tomorrow as im heading out there anyway.

Not to mention the 8gb+4gb fuze was going for £69 seems very odd to me it's probably just an error.
post #26 of 225
I visited Wal-Mart today and they had 30+ in stock...of course I bought one. Media Monkey is syncing...

Thanks bixby.
post #27 of 225
let us know what you think
post #28 of 225
post #29 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromthelane View Post
$69.99 at my local Walmart interestingly enough. I did get some spinach though.
Yeah mine too. I did get a Johnny Cash 3 CD dealie (30 songs) for $5 First thing I've bought from Crapmart in forever though, I really don't like shopping there.

btw, and I don't know what kind of rep the Clip has on this forum, but it's been well-known to be a great compact/basic player ever since it came out almost 2 years ago. dapreview.net is great for all things dap/pmp although the forums aren't super active.
post #30 of 225
Thanks for the heads-up, OP. Awesome price for a great sounding DAP!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › DEAL ALERT - Sansa Clip 8GB $49