What about SM3, Ck100, DBA02, Radius DDM to name a few.....
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/1/11
- productLinearossa W3tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 3/1/11
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Halp me create my shortlist. Last post on 6/22/12 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What next after TripleFi 10s? Any recs? Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass-heavy multi-driver IEM? Last post on 1/11/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM where wires go straight down Last post on 9/19/11 at 11:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I cant give a comparison as ive never heard the westone3's i considered them but the killer for me was the cable was not replaceable and these do tend to give up and not the drivers, i find it strange because some of the other westone iems do.
Eh, i dunno, it's fairly opinionated. You are going to have the UE fanboys and the Westone fanboys as well. To be honest with you, I prefer my TF10s, but that is because I like the UE sound sig, People who like the Westone sound sig are going to recommend those. What I suggest is buying a set of TF10s from amazon and test them out. If you like them keep em. Amazon has a great return policy (as long as you don't do anything crazy to the head phones). If you don't like them return em and get the Westone 3s from where you want to get them. Just a matter of opinion. To me the W3s are siblant. The TF10s highs are somewhat dry and distant to me. So they both have their flaws but their lows are good and mids are natural (and not over exaggerated). Try both and see which one you like.
- Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Wagnus The famous Japan brand has their cable variant from IC to... 17 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 3 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › How Can I Trust Head-Fi Reviews? 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)