What about SM3, Ck100, DBA02, Radius DDM to name a few.....
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/2/11
- productLinearossa W3tagged by System, 3/2/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 3/2/11
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 3/2/11
Related Forum Threads
- Halp me create my shortlist. Last post on 6/22/12 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What next after TripleFi 10s? Any recs? Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass-heavy multi-driver IEM? Last post on 1/11/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM where wires go straight down Last post on 9/19/11 at 11:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
The 880s don't have a lot of color to themselves. They're light comfortable cans that get the job done. They are a well rounded headphone good for someone who can't quite figure out what kind of...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I cant give a comparison as ive never heard the westone3's i considered them but the killer for me was the cable was not replaceable and these do tend to give up and not the drivers, i find it strange because some of the other westone iems do.
Eh, i dunno, it's fairly opinionated. You are going to have the UE fanboys and the Westone fanboys as well. To be honest with you, I prefer my TF10s, but that is because I like the UE sound sig, People who like the Westone sound sig are going to recommend those. What I suggest is buying a set of TF10s from amazon and test them out. If you like them keep em. Amazon has a great return policy (as long as you don't do anything crazy to the head phones). If you don't like them return em and get the Westone 3s from where you want to get them. Just a matter of opinion. To me the W3s are siblant. The TF10s highs are somewhat dry and distant to me. So they both have their flaws but their lows are good and mids are natural (and not over exaggerated). Try both and see which one you like.
- Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro
- › Buying first pair of headphones. Which should I choose? 45 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 58 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › 32GB Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 304 IEMs compared (Clear Tune Monitors WLS-5... 7 minutes ago
- › V-MODA VAMP VERZA/METALLO: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics,... 8 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude