What about SM3, Ck100, DBA02, Radius DDM to name a few.....
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/1/11
- productLinearossa W3tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 3/1/11
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Halp me create my shortlist. Last post on 6/22/12 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What next after TripleFi 10s? Any recs? Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass-heavy multi-driver IEM? Last post on 1/11/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM where wires go straight down Last post on 9/19/11 at 11:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I cant give a comparison as ive never heard the westone3's i considered them but the killer for me was the cable was not replaceable and these do tend to give up and not the drivers, i find it strange because some of the other westone iems do.
Eh, i dunno, it's fairly opinionated. You are going to have the UE fanboys and the Westone fanboys as well. To be honest with you, I prefer my TF10s, but that is because I like the UE sound sig, People who like the Westone sound sig are going to recommend those. What I suggest is buying a set of TF10s from amazon and test them out. If you like them keep em. Amazon has a great return policy (as long as you don't do anything crazy to the head phones). If you don't like them return em and get the Westone 3s from where you want to get them. Just a matter of opinion. To me the W3s are siblant. The TF10s highs are somewhat dry and distant to me. So they both have their flaws but their lows are good and mids are natural (and not over exaggerated). Try both and see which one you like.
- Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Alessandro MS1000 and MS Ultimate - DIY & modding [56K warning] 27 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 57 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Looking for ~$60 headphones for home use on a PC without a... 1 minute ago
- › Advice on opamp for xonar stx with ath-m50x headphone 1 minute ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 3 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2