What about SM3, Ck100, DBA02, Radius DDM to name a few.....
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/1/11
- productLinearossa W3tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 3/1/11
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Halp me create my shortlist. Last post on 6/22/12 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What next after TripleFi 10s? Any recs? Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass-heavy multi-driver IEM? Last post on 1/11/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM where wires go straight down Last post on 9/19/11 at 11:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I cant give a comparison as ive never heard the westone3's i considered them but the killer for me was the cable was not replaceable and these do tend to give up and not the drivers, i find it strange because some of the other westone iems do.
Eh, i dunno, it's fairly opinionated. You are going to have the UE fanboys and the Westone fanboys as well. To be honest with you, I prefer my TF10s, but that is because I like the UE sound sig, People who like the Westone sound sig are going to recommend those. What I suggest is buying a set of TF10s from amazon and test them out. If you like them keep em. Amazon has a great return policy (as long as you don't do anything crazy to the head phones). If you don't like them return em and get the Westone 3s from where you want to get them. Just a matter of opinion. To me the W3s are siblant. The TF10s highs are somewhat dry and distant to me. So they both have their flaws but their lows are good and mids are natural (and not over exaggerated). Try both and see which one you like.
- Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-R10 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Sony has new headphones, MDR-1R 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF X Vibro - Cherry cups - Europe only 4 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 4 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2