What about SM3, Ck100, DBA02, Radius DDM to name a few.....
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 3/1/11
- productLinearossa W3tagged by System, 3/1/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 3/1/11
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 3/1/11
Related Forum Threads
- Halp me create my shortlist. Last post on 6/22/12 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What next after TripleFi 10s? Any recs? Last post on 6/11/12 at 5:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bass-heavy multi-driver IEM? Last post on 1/11/12 at 5:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM where wires go straight down Last post on 9/19/11 at 11:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I cant give a comparison as ive never heard the westone3's i considered them but the killer for me was the cable was not replaceable and these do tend to give up and not the drivers, i find it strange because some of the other westone iems do.
Eh, i dunno, it's fairly opinionated. You are going to have the UE fanboys and the Westone fanboys as well. To be honest with you, I prefer my TF10s, but that is because I like the UE sound sig, People who like the Westone sound sig are going to recommend those. What I suggest is buying a set of TF10s from amazon and test them out. If you like them keep em. Amazon has a great return policy (as long as you don't do anything crazy to the head phones). If you don't like them return em and get the Westone 3s from where you want to get them. Just a matter of opinion. To me the W3s are siblant. The TF10s highs are somewhat dry and distant to me. So they both have their flaws but their lows are good and mids are natural (and not over exaggerated). Try both and see which one you like.
- Opinion wanted: Westone 3 vs UE Tri.Fi 10 Pro
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 seconds ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 32 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 37 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 1 minute ago
- › best rechargable batteries for Sennheiser RS180? 1 minute ago
- › S.M.S.L M2 DAC First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › In-Depth Comparison: Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitor & Noble... 2 minutes ago
- › Driver distance from mesh? 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)