How much are these guys going for on the used market nowadays? Is the upgrade to the Fostex TH900 worth it?
Related Forum Threads
- If you could mix two headphones together... Which would you mix? Last post on 3/26/11 at 5:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flagship headphones, by manufacturer Last post on 2/18/11 at 3:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Working on a gigantic writeup about my headphone collection (OP subject to change:-) Last post on 1/2/11 at 4:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a few years, wireless...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society - Page 35post #511 of 5221/4/14 at 8:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5221/4/14 at 8:56ampost #513 of 5221/4/14 at 1:39pm
I've seen ranges from $750 to $850 (though usually closer to $850) depending on condition or modding. Ones with the extra fancy cups can go for a bit more, but not a ton more usually.post #514 of 5221/8/14 at 10:31amJust got some D7k's for Christmas for ME!!! I love them. Ipod> Fii0 E17> E12......Sounds GRRRRREATE! I really like how musical they sound. Not harsh up top But so smooth, bass is nice but oh Sub bass is there without being to much. I dont know how much better thay can sound with another Amp? Big Thanks to all u headphiers out there. Your comments are how i ended up with these in 1st place. Cannot get to meets here in SC. Thanks...post #515 of 5221/28/14 at 11:19ampost #516 of 5223/7/14 at 7:55pm
I lost one screw, the one who attach the earpad to the headband.I bought some screws size M2.5 from model making shop size. But they aren't perfet since you can't swivel them anymore.
I tried with DENON but they can't help me. Someone know where I can order one ?post #517 of 5223/7/14 at 7:58pmQuote:Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.compost #518 of 5223/8/14 at 5:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by tjcheong
Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.comQuote:Originally Posted by onefatsurfer
I bought a pair of d7000's used from a member here. Performed the dynamat mod, it is fantastic. Some of the screws were missing that hold the cup to the frame, so I checked with Lawton to see how much a set of replacement screws would be. He basically told me he wouldn't sell them to me unless I was buying some other mod from him, and the screws are impossible to find.
I don't think I will spend so much money 99€ + shipping cost for a screw...post #519 of 5223/8/14 at 6:22pmpost #520 of 5223/9/14 at 7:00pm
I think I found what I am looking for :
For EUpost #521 of 5223/10/14 at 4:37pmI think this has happened to most people who've owned a pair of D7000s. My first pair I had this issue as well. Wish I had seen that ^ when it happened. Thanks for sharing and best of luck fixing your Denons!post #522 of 5226/26/14 at 9:09am
hi, is there a way to tell the manufacturing date, year, from the serial number of a d7000? i'm looking for a 2012 model
denon usa got no email contact and the ask question form on their website is broken
- Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 10 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2