How much are these guys going for on the used market nowadays? Is the upgrade to the Fostex TH900 worth it?
Related Forum Threads
- If you could mix two headphones together... Which would you mix? Last post on 3/26/11 at 5:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flagship headphones, by manufacturer Last post on 2/18/11 at 3:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Working on a gigantic writeup about my headphone collection (OP subject to change:-) Last post on 1/2/11 at 4:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Build and Usage: Good looking, very nice feeling player, it looks like a really sold build and it's all metal construction. Not much to say about it, you can check pictures. I wasn't satisfied...
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society - Page 35post #511 of 5221/4/14 at 8:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5221/4/14 at 8:56ampost #513 of 5221/4/14 at 1:39pm
I've seen ranges from $750 to $850 (though usually closer to $850) depending on condition or modding. Ones with the extra fancy cups can go for a bit more, but not a ton more usually.post #514 of 5221/8/14 at 10:31amJust got some D7k's for Christmas for ME!!! I love them. Ipod> Fii0 E17> E12......Sounds GRRRRREATE! I really like how musical they sound. Not harsh up top But so smooth, bass is nice but oh Sub bass is there without being to much. I dont know how much better thay can sound with another Amp? Big Thanks to all u headphiers out there. Your comments are how i ended up with these in 1st place. Cannot get to meets here in SC. Thanks...post #515 of 5221/28/14 at 11:19ampost #516 of 5223/7/14 at 7:55pm
I lost one screw, the one who attach the earpad to the headband.I bought some screws size M2.5 from model making shop size. But they aren't perfet since you can't swivel them anymore.
I tried with DENON but they can't help me. Someone know where I can order one ?post #517 of 5223/7/14 at 7:58pmQuote:Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.compost #518 of 5223/8/14 at 5:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by tjcheong
Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.comQuote:Originally Posted by onefatsurfer
I bought a pair of d7000's used from a member here. Performed the dynamat mod, it is fantastic. Some of the screws were missing that hold the cup to the frame, so I checked with Lawton to see how much a set of replacement screws would be. He basically told me he wouldn't sell them to me unless I was buying some other mod from him, and the screws are impossible to find.
I don't think I will spend so much money 99€ + shipping cost for a screw...post #519 of 5223/8/14 at 6:22pmpost #520 of 5223/9/14 at 7:00pm
I think I found what I am looking for :
For EUpost #521 of 5223/10/14 at 4:37pmI think this has happened to most people who've owned a pair of D7000s. My first pair I had this issue as well. Wish I had seen that ^ when it happened. Thanks for sharing and best of luck fixing your Denons!post #522 of 5226/26/14 at 9:09am
hi, is there a way to tell the manufacturing date, year, from the serial number of a d7000? i'm looking for a 2012 model
denon usa got no email contact and the ask question form on their website is broken
- Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout 33 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 48 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › JohnBlue JB3 full range single driver desktop speakers REDUCED 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › Sony A17 portable music player 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2