How much are these guys going for on the used market nowadays? Is the upgrade to the Fostex TH900 worth it?
Related Forum Threads
- If you could mix two headphones together... Which would you mix? Last post on 3/26/11 at 5:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flagship headphones, by manufacturer Last post on 2/18/11 at 3:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Working on a gigantic writeup about my headphone collection (OP subject to change:-) Last post on 1/2/11 at 4:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society - Page 35post #511 of 5221/4/14 at 8:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5221/4/14 at 8:56ampost #513 of 5221/4/14 at 1:39pm
I've seen ranges from $750 to $850 (though usually closer to $850) depending on condition or modding. Ones with the extra fancy cups can go for a bit more, but not a ton more usually.post #514 of 5221/8/14 at 10:31amJust got some D7k's for Christmas for ME!!! I love them. Ipod> Fii0 E17> E12......Sounds GRRRRREATE! I really like how musical they sound. Not harsh up top But so smooth, bass is nice but oh Sub bass is there without being to much. I dont know how much better thay can sound with another Amp? Big Thanks to all u headphiers out there. Your comments are how i ended up with these in 1st place. Cannot get to meets here in SC. Thanks...post #515 of 5221/28/14 at 11:19ampost #516 of 5223/7/14 at 7:55pm
I lost one screw, the one who attach the earpad to the headband.I bought some screws size M2.5 from model making shop size. But they aren't perfet since you can't swivel them anymore.
I tried with DENON but they can't help me. Someone know where I can order one ?post #517 of 5223/7/14 at 7:58pmQuote:Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.compost #518 of 5223/8/14 at 5:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by tjcheong
Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.comQuote:Originally Posted by onefatsurfer
I bought a pair of d7000's used from a member here. Performed the dynamat mod, it is fantastic. Some of the screws were missing that hold the cup to the frame, so I checked with Lawton to see how much a set of replacement screws would be. He basically told me he wouldn't sell them to me unless I was buying some other mod from him, and the screws are impossible to find.
I don't think I will spend so much money 99€ + shipping cost for a screw...post #519 of 5223/8/14 at 6:22pmpost #520 of 5223/9/14 at 7:00pm
I think I found what I am looking for :
For EUpost #521 of 5223/10/14 at 4:37pmI think this has happened to most people who've owned a pair of D7000s. My first pair I had this issue as well. Wish I had seen that ^ when it happened. Thanks for sharing and best of luck fixing your Denons!post #522 of 5226/26/14 at 9:09am
hi, is there a way to tell the manufacturing date, year, from the serial number of a d7000? i'm looking for a 2012 model
denon usa got no email contact and the ask question form on their website is broken
- Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Q701 appreciation thread 14 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › BIOSHOCK Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 5 minutes ago
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)