How much are these guys going for on the used market nowadays? Is the upgrade to the Fostex TH900 worth it?
Related Forum Threads
- If you could mix two headphones together... Which would you mix? Last post on 3/26/11 at 5:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flagship headphones, by manufacturer Last post on 2/18/11 at 3:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Working on a gigantic writeup about my headphone collection (OP subject to change:-) Last post on 1/2/11 at 4:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society - Page 35post #511 of 5221/4/14 at 8:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5221/4/14 at 8:56ampost #513 of 5221/4/14 at 1:39pm
I've seen ranges from $750 to $850 (though usually closer to $850) depending on condition or modding. Ones with the extra fancy cups can go for a bit more, but not a ton more usually.post #514 of 5221/8/14 at 10:31amJust got some D7k's for Christmas for ME!!! I love them. Ipod> Fii0 E17> E12......Sounds GRRRRREATE! I really like how musical they sound. Not harsh up top But so smooth, bass is nice but oh Sub bass is there without being to much. I dont know how much better thay can sound with another Amp? Big Thanks to all u headphiers out there. Your comments are how i ended up with these in 1st place. Cannot get to meets here in SC. Thanks...post #515 of 5221/28/14 at 11:19ampost #516 of 5223/7/14 at 7:55pm
I lost one screw, the one who attach the earpad to the headband.I bought some screws size M2.5 from model making shop size. But they aren't perfet since you can't swivel them anymore.
I tried with DENON but they can't help me. Someone know where I can order one ?post #517 of 5223/7/14 at 7:58pmQuote:Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.compost #518 of 5223/8/14 at 5:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by tjcheong
Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.comQuote:Originally Posted by onefatsurfer
I bought a pair of d7000's used from a member here. Performed the dynamat mod, it is fantastic. Some of the screws were missing that hold the cup to the frame, so I checked with Lawton to see how much a set of replacement screws would be. He basically told me he wouldn't sell them to me unless I was buying some other mod from him, and the screws are impossible to find.
I don't think I will spend so much money 99€ + shipping cost for a screw...post #519 of 5223/8/14 at 6:22pmpost #520 of 5223/9/14 at 7:00pm
I think I found what I am looking for :
For EUpost #521 of 5223/10/14 at 4:37pmI think this has happened to most people who've owned a pair of D7000s. My first pair I had this issue as well. Wish I had seen that ^ when it happened. Thanks for sharing and best of luck fixing your Denons!post #522 of 5226/26/14 at 9:09am
hi, is there a way to tell the manufacturing date, year, from the serial number of a d7000? i'm looking for a 2012 model
denon usa got no email contact and the ask question form on their website is broken
- Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › V-Moda LP2 vs M-100?? 28 seconds ago
- › Adam Audio F7 pair . Mint condition. 1 minute ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 2 minutes ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 4 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Questions about XB700s 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)