How much are these guys going for on the used market nowadays? Is the upgrade to the Fostex TH900 worth it?
Related Forum Threads
- If you could mix two headphones together... Which would you mix? Last post on 3/26/11 at 5:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flagship headphones, by manufacturer Last post on 2/18/11 at 3:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Working on a gigantic writeup about my headphone collection (OP subject to change:-) Last post on 1/2/11 at 4:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society - Page 35post #511 of 5221/4/14 at 8:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #512 of 5221/4/14 at 8:56ampost #513 of 5221/4/14 at 1:39pm
I've seen ranges from $750 to $850 (though usually closer to $850) depending on condition or modding. Ones with the extra fancy cups can go for a bit more, but not a ton more usually.post #514 of 5221/8/14 at 10:31amJust got some D7k's for Christmas for ME!!! I love them. Ipod> Fii0 E17> E12......Sounds GRRRRREATE! I really like how musical they sound. Not harsh up top But so smooth, bass is nice but oh Sub bass is there without being to much. I dont know how much better thay can sound with another Amp? Big Thanks to all u headphiers out there. Your comments are how i ended up with these in 1st place. Cannot get to meets here in SC. Thanks...post #515 of 5221/28/14 at 11:19ampost #516 of 5223/7/14 at 7:55pm
I lost one screw, the one who attach the earpad to the headband.I bought some screws size M2.5 from model making shop size. But they aren't perfet since you can't swivel them anymore.
I tried with DENON but they can't help me. Someone know where I can order one ?post #517 of 5223/7/14 at 7:58pmQuote:Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.compost #518 of 5223/8/14 at 5:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by tjcheong
Perhaps you can try asking Mark from Lawton Audio www.lawtonaudio.comQuote:Originally Posted by onefatsurfer
I bought a pair of d7000's used from a member here. Performed the dynamat mod, it is fantastic. Some of the screws were missing that hold the cup to the frame, so I checked with Lawton to see how much a set of replacement screws would be. He basically told me he wouldn't sell them to me unless I was buying some other mod from him, and the screws are impossible to find.
I don't think I will spend so much money 99€ + shipping cost for a screw...post #519 of 5223/8/14 at 6:22pmpost #520 of 5223/9/14 at 7:00pm
I think I found what I am looking for :
For EUpost #521 of 5223/10/14 at 4:37pmI think this has happened to most people who've owned a pair of D7000s. My first pair I had this issue as well. Wish I had seen that ^ when it happened. Thanks for sharing and best of luck fixing your Denons!post #522 of 5226/26/14 at 9:09am
hi, is there a way to tell the manufacturing date, year, from the serial number of a d7000? i'm looking for a 2012 model
denon usa got no email contact and the ask question form on their website is broken
- Denon AH-D7000 Appreciation Society
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 2 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 9 seconds ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 26 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser RS160, 170 ,180... Anyone? 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › [The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Nordost Heimdall headphone cable 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for gym use 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)