Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Lisa III and XP Appreciation, Review and Pics Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lisa III and XP Appreciation, Review and Pics Thread - Page 6

post #76 of 229
Thread Starter 

two tight...

two tight setups...thanks rasmus and laurent!
post #77 of 229
Wow i never even saw this thread, what kool picts of the Lisa's you guys, very impressive!

edit--guess i just lost it over time duh! guess it's an age thing
post #78 of 229
Thread Starter 

DALLAN...

Dallan...take some pics of your rig!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallan View Post
Wow i never even saw this thread, what kool picts of the Lisa's you guys, very impressive!

edit--guess i just lost it over time duh! guess it's an age thing
post #79 of 229
I've got some on photo bucket that i posted on portables. i will try to load them over here in a little bit. Don't think the LLP is in them though.
post #80 of 229
[QUOTE=rasmushorn;5450309]One more with the LISA III. It also really performs with K701. Great match!
And I use the 24V Firestone Supplier as Power Supply. It really adds a lot to the soundquality and it is much cheaper than the Triad Audio one.

I am thinking about getting this for my Lisa, does it come with a power lead to connect the amp or do you have to source your own cable?
post #81 of 229
Thats funny, i put on five big picts last night and they are gone.?? Guess it got lost in there change around. Pain in the neck to do it so maybe i will try to photobucket them back later.
post #82 of 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallan View Post
Thats funny, i put on five big picts last night and they are gone.?? Guess it got lost in there change around. Pain in the neck to do it so maybe i will try to photobucket them back later.
sure you did old man jk there there, its OK, go make yourself a nice cup of cocoa

nah man; any lisa pics are great, I havent been able to take a bad pic of her. its what it sounds like thats key. and looking at you sig I bet thats pretty nice
post #83 of 229
[QUOTE=Musicdiddy;5453515]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmushorn View Post
One more with the LISA III. It also really performs with K701. Great match!
And I use the 24V Firestone Supplier as Power Supply. It really adds a lot to the soundquality and it is much cheaper than the Triad Audio one.

I am thinking about getting this for my Lisa, does it come with a power lead to connect the amp or do you have to source your own cable?

When you buy the Firestone Supplier everything you need is in the box! And the included powercable fits perfectly. And this Supplier is designed for audio use. I think it is a real bargain...
post #84 of 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
sure you did old man jk there there, its OK, go make yourself a nice cup of cocoa

nah man; any lisa pics are great, I havent been able to take a bad pic of her. its what it sounds like thats key. and looking at you sig I bet thats pretty nice
Best picts I have ever taken out here, I checked them a few times last night. I know they where doing a lot of work on the forum last night though so they went away. I can't repost now becuz I'm on blackberry.

Ya the Lisa is a looker & best sound in a portable, I rarely use my other two, should sell 'em.
post #85 of 229
Sir, Im looking for a PSU for my future LISA iiiXP and I can see that you are using a firestone power supply is it a great combination? Did you encounter any problem or whatsoever? If not then I will buy myself a firestone power supply for my XP its cheaper than the LLP.

Thanks and more power to you,
Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmushorn View Post
One more with the LISA III. It also really performs with K701. Great match!
And I use the 24V Firestone Supplier as Power Supply. It really adds a lot to the soundquality and it is much cheaper than the Triad Audio one.

post #86 of 229
Okay let's see if one will stay this time, Lisa is on the shelf - test it
post #87 of 229
Side view with cryo ALO LOD harness and ipod classic
post #88 of 229
Front view with LLP
post #89 of 229
Here is one last one from a different angle. They all turned out clear this time with my change in camera settings.
post #90 of 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallan View Post
Best picts I have ever taken out here, I checked them a few times last night. I know they where doing a lot of work on the forum last night though so they went away. I can't repost now becuz I'm on blackberry.

Ya the Lisa is a looker & best sound in a portable,
No doubt about that

Quote:
I rarely use my other two, should sell 'em.
yeah my pico gets very little use these days but I may keep it anyway, because I still do get it out every now and then when I dont feel like carrying a bagl; although ive just built a low profile lisa III cable that will make that a lot easier when I dont have to have my VCAP dock with me. will post more pics later today with this new cable.

I envy your Zana deux :green with envy: i'm not usually a big tube fan, but somehow I get a feeling I would like this.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Lisa III and XP Appreciation, Review and Pics Thread