Related Forum Threads
- I think I've see and heard it all... Last post on 9/15/11 at 7:14pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for clarity and BASS Last post on 11/19/12 at 7:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for high quality in ears. Need help! Last post on 11/18/12 at 5:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's for electronic/house music under $100 Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the 1More MK802 bluetooth headphone was listed for sale on 1More’s and Amazon’s website. Here are links for more information and...
I first had the chance to audition these at the Wikia meet in San Francisco, taking them around and trying them in different rigs. For $4000, they had a lot to live up to. While on the...
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
The Monster.... Turbine... thinggy - Page 26
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 3863/28/09 at 2:46amHow does the bass quantity compare with the Turbines and the IE7? I am looking at the IE7 for my next IEM at the moment since I want a dynamic. It's between the turbines and the IE7 right now.post #378 of 3863/28/09 at 3:05amwhich is better is a personal thing however, having now listened to hours upon hours with each, i definately prefer the monster but that may not be the case with everyone. it has one of the most unique bass presentations i have heard in a headphone of any type: somehow, like bass is in its own channel. i am listening with an ipod touch 2g for reference and a sony 828.post #379 of 3864/3/09 at 4:15amI just ordered my pair. I'm hoping to score some Complys from a fellow Head-Fi'er.
Also, if anyone is unsatisfied with their Sony Hybird Tips and want to sell them, I'm up to offers just PM me.post #380 of 3864/3/09 at 4:17ami have the ie7's and the bass impact is pretty amazing to me since i used to have the PFE's
how does the turbine compare with the ie7 in terms of mids/highs?post #381 of 3864/3/09 at 11:14ampost #382 of 3864/3/09 at 12:12pmpost #383 of 3864/3/09 at 3:14pmpost #384 of 38612/23/10 at 3:21pm
I got my Turbine last night from amazon.com and it did sound pretty good compair to my IE7. However, today after I woke up, the right earphone is 50% lower volume than the left already, how disappointing. The construction on those do look top of the line, but broke on the second day, that is a shame.post #385 of 38612/23/10 at 3:28pm
The turbine does have better bass than the IE7, it goes much deeper as the ie7 has more mid bass thereby making it sound a little boomy comparing to the turbine. But be aware, my turbine broke on the second day and the cable on those are just too thin. IE7 will make any acoustic sound alive and the sound stage is 50% more than the turbine. The cable on the IE7 are Kevlar thereby making it impossible to break and has little to none noises. I would go for the IE7 if you like wide, warm and expensive sound.post #386 of 3861/18/11 at 4:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Butter123
The turbine does have better bass than the IE7, it goes much deeper as the ie7 has more mid bass thereby making it sound a little boomy comparing to the turbine. But be aware, my turbine broke on the second day and the cable on those are just too thin. IE7 will make any acoustic sound alive and the sound stage is 50% more than the turbine. The cable on the IE7 are Kevlar thereby making it impossible to break and has little to none noises. I would go for the IE7 if you like wide, warm and expensive sound.
Are you sure that the problem you're having with the Turbines isn't caused by earwax, etc?
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monster.... Turbine... thinggy
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 8 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017) 26 seconds ago
- › best rubycon blackgate's alternative 30 seconds ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 2 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 5 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 5 minutes ago
- › R2R DA M1 Ultracap powered build 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 (and family) Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 7 minutes ago
- › 1MORE MK802 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Apple iOS... by Hisoundfi
- › Focal Utopia by Currawong
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear